5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Galien Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Galien Michigan is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Galien Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galien Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galien Michigan. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Galien Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Galien Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Galien Michigan:
Harbert House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Harbert House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Harbert. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. South Bend is 23 miles from Harbert House Bed and Breakfast, and New Buffalo is 8 miles away.
- Nancy is a wonderful host and makes every effort to ensure her guests feel welcome and taken care of! Excellent location for Southern Michigan winery tours!!
- Large common areas room for everyone. The food was awesome !
- Immaculate B and B. Cordial hostess/owner. Superb breakfast and late afternoon wine and hors oeuvres. very quiet location.
- Nancy was an excellent host and a great conversationalist.The common areas were very clean with interesting decor and there was a lot of room to lounge if that was your choice. The wine and hors d’oeuvres were tasty and the breakfast was delicious. The rooms and the bathroom was very clean.The beds were comfortable. The temperature in the room was perfect. The location is off the highway so there was minimal noise.
Nancy, owner, was wonderful. Met us as we got out of the car. She shared pertinent info as we were checking in. Not too much info, just the right amount. She made dinner reservations for us after asking what type of dinner experience we were looking for.
Great screened in porch where she served a light appetizer and a glass of wine. Nancy is a great cook, was a caterer in Chicago for 25 years. Breakfast was delicious.
House is within a mile of Lake Michigan beach, Harbert House has their private access to the beach.
Sawyer MI, 3 miles north has the best open air market and shop I have seen.
Garden Grove Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Garden Grove Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Union Pier.Each room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. South Bend is 24 miles from Garden Grove B&B, and New Buffalo is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The B and B was a beautiful farmhouse. The artwork and knick knacks were tastefully displayed. The breakfast was delightful. The owners were attentive. Very nice!
- Overall excellent experience. Had everything we could have wanted.
- Decor was very quaint, breakfast tasty and close to the beach, shopping and the wineries!
- Hospitality of property owners. Attention to details. Room well appointed and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Good location to Lake Michigan shoreline.
Paula served a lovely breakfast. Lots of fresh fruit, wonderful muffins, good protein.
Outside of breakfast, we saw little of the owners. Were helpful enough when asked, but stays out of the way.
Goldberry Woods Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Goldberry Woods Bed and Breakfast is located in Union Pier, just 25 miles from South Bend. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. New Buffalo is 3.2 miles from Goldberry Woods Bed and Breakfast, and Michigan City is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Inn at Union Pier
Less than a 3-minute walk from the sandy shores of Lake Michigan, this Union Pier bed and breakfast has uniquely furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax in the hot tub or sauna on site.Furnished with a eclectic collection of Danish or Swedish antiques, all air-conditioned rooms at The Inn at Union Pier feature a private bathroom. Some guest rooms feature antique Swedish wood-burning fireplaces and porches or balconies overlooking the landscaped grounds.Bikes are free to rent at Union Pier Inn. The B&B also serves wines from local vineyards and popcorn each evening.A hot breakfast is provided each morning at The Inn at Union Pier. The menu changes seasonally and highlights the seasonal bounty and produce of the area.Round Barn Winery, Chikaming Country Club and St. Julian Winery are within 2 miles of this bed and breakfast. Warren Dunes State Park is a 12-minute drive from the property.
- Welcoming inn with ample public space. Quiet location. Staff was helpful and available. Breakfast was excellent, one morning stuffed pumpkin pancakes, the next Eggs Benedict with holiday sauce.
- Location is amazing! Pretty much directly on lake Michigan in very quiet road.
- Across the street from the Lake Michigan beach. Bicycles available. Good walking to Red Arrow Roadhouse restaurant and whistle stop deli. Great breakfast. Wine and popcorn provided for happy hour. Nice hot tub. All rooms have their own unique touch. Very comfortable with decks with tables and comfortable chairs. Comfortable bed! Oh yes, and Elvis the cat!
- Place is old and tattered; overdue for a facelift. Rooms, outside areas unkempt
- Continental breakfast was a really wonderful and tasty complete breakfast.
The Oliver Inn
The Oliver Inn is located in South Bend, just 26 miles from New Buffalo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Galien Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Galien Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Galien Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Galien Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!