5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Frailes Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Frailes Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Frailes Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frailes Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frailes Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Frailes Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Frailes Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Frailes Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Alcalá la Real, Casa grande offers accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi.Some units include a seating area and/or a terrace.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Priego de Córdoba is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 34 miles from Casa grande.
- This couple couple gave only just started this b&b and made a fantastic job. We only intended to stay one night but stayed two because the hosts were so hospitable, the guest house warm and welcoming and the town of Alcala La Real very very friendly.
Warm friendly host nothing to much trouble for her
Place was very clean bed comfortable
A very nice terrace where you can chill out and relax I would highly recommend
- We did like the quirkiness of this old town house and the beautiful views from the roof terrace. The host was excellent helping us with our trip needs in the given circumstances. We could not thank her enough.
- Breakfast was good, good selection of food and decent coffee and juice.
- Jade and Corne gave me warm welcome to their traditional Spanish guesthouse halfway between the castle and the town centre. I found a very comfortable bed in a simple but clean room. Breakfast of tostada con tomato y queso was excellent! Other breakfast options were also available. I will return to Casa Grande for another cycling holiday around the Alcala region in the future!
Bed and Breakfast
Atelier 88 B&B
Located in Alcalá la Real, Atelier 88 B&B offers accommodations with air conditioning and access to a garden. Free WiFi is offered.Some units include a seating area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast offers a terrace.Priego de Córdoba is 17 mi from Atelier 88 B&B, while Zuheros is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 34 mi from the accommodations.
Beautifully appointed traditional house., relaxing atmosphere. Comfortable room with excellent bathroom facilities. Angela and Ash friendly and welcoming, providing good local information and knowledge.
Breakfast traditionally Spanish, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Would highly recommended a stay at this lovely B and B.
- The owners were fantastic. The room was great with the big bed and the beams on the ceiling and the bathroom was very nice and clean. We were also given a lovely breakfast before we left.
A truly special place with super-hospitable hosts.
The location is beautiful, at the top end of town, right beneath La Mota with its fascinating museum and soaring views, and a short stroll down to the town centre and a couple of excellent eateries.
Parking right outside is a bonus if you’ve got bags to lug about.
Breakfast included freshly squeezed orange, great coffee and toast topped with avocado and poached eggs: really scrummy!
Too good a place for a one nighter: two or three would be just the ticket.
- Nice place to stay and the location is worth to visit.
- Angela and Ash who run the B&B made us feel very welcome, the room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean, Angela served us a delicious breakfast every morning, anyone thinking about visiting this lovely town should definitely book at Atelier 88, they won’t be disappointed
- Beautifully appointed traditional house., relaxing atmosphere. Comfortable room with excellent bathroom facilities. Angela and Ash friendly and welcoming, providing good local information and knowledge.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Villa Vital provides accommodations in Almedinilla with free WiFi and mountain views. The property is 12 miles from Priego de Córdoba.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Speaking German, English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Skiing and cycling are possible within the area, and the property offers a ski pass sales point.Cabra is 28 miles from Villa Vital. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Rosa is set by Sierras Subbéticas National Park in Almedinilla, Córdoba. Offering free WiFi, the charming bed and breakfast has mountain views and daily breakfasts.The colorful rooms feature a private bathroom including a bathtub, bathrobe and free toiletries. There is an electric kettle, and towels as well as bed linen are provided.Casa Rosa has an extensive garden with a furnished terrace and BBQ facilities. Set in a 150-year old building with original beamed ceilings, there is a shared TV lounge and a free shuttle service available for guests. Located next to Caicena River, the natural surroundings are ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.There is a variety of Andalusian restaurants within a 5-minute drive. Jaén and Granada are 1 hours’ drive away. Sierra Nevada Mountain Range is within the same distance and Granada-Jaén Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- A very homely place,clean and we found it 10/10 for value the host has great knowledge of area and was very attentive and very friendly.
El trato atento en todo momento por parte de Mark, su naturalidad y facilidad para dialogar.
Thanks, Mark, you made it very easy for us to stay in such a short time.
- Mark was an exceptionally friendly host. He even made us fresh scrambled eggs on toast or breakfast. If you book for an evening meal in advance it’s well worth it. Gambas pil pil was exceptional for starters, followed by wonderful salad, , chicken curry and ice cream for dessert. Pool was very adequate for a cooling dip on a hot afternoon. We can thoroughly recommend for a chilled out few days.
- The host is incredibly friendly and helpful. The breakfast is really good as well. The facilities are clean and comfortable. The location is perfectly situated between Granada (1.30 hrs) and Córdoba (1.30 hrs) by car. And a host of small but beautiful villages. It is a perfect place to stay and relax. Be sure to visit the castle Castille de Alcala real while there. Amazing stay, Thank you so much.
- Very kind owner, rooms are clean. Very great atmosphere. Good breakfast. Quite place to stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa La Nuez
Casa La Nuez is set in Almedinilla, a small village 15 minutes’ drive from Priego de Cordoba. It features a garden, communal outdoor pool and terrace with sun loungers.This charming bed and breakfast has 2 double rooms with private sun terraces an private bathroom with bathrobes. Free WiFi is available. The third room is a Mongolian yurt with integrated bathroom.You can visit the beautiful Moorish cities of Granada and Córdoba only 1 hour drive from Casa La Nuez and Montefrio is 45 minutes’ drive from the property.
Hosts very friendly and gave helpful information .The Dinner provided by the host was probably the best meal we experienced in Spain.Central location for driving to Cordoba and Seville and other attractions.
Liked the walk to next village tavern past olive groves and back for dinner.
- Amazing place in a beautiful location with the most wonderful hosts. Ingrid and Ludo were so lovely and really made us feel at home, we opted to have dinner at the property and are so glad we did, we had the best meal here during our entire trip to Spain and at 20euro pp for 3 courses it was a real bargain. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend this lovely little oasis to anyone looking for a quiet place to stay with wonderful hosts and great food.
- The property is very Authentically Spanish and comfortable and cosy. You feel at home very quickly. The pool is lovely and I highly recommend the food which is very tasty and cooked from scratch. The best bit for me though was getting to know Ludo and Ingrid the owners. You could not wish to meet a nicer more helpful couple and they made my stay special. Their kindness and hospitality is second to none. If you want to see the real spain then this is the place for you. I highly recommend Casa la Nuez
- Bumped into Casa la Nuez more or less accidently (bicycle trip) and decided to spend an additional day there. Well, I did not move a lot next to the swimming pool. Casa la Nuez is run by Belgium couple and Ludo is a passionate cook, nice dinner with other guests and I really enjoyed my rest day.
- Nice B&B in small village. Big room with HUGE bathroom. Nice terrace with great view on surrounding hills. Pool and library use for free.
- Hosts very friendly and gave helpful information .The Dinner provided by the host was probably the best meal we experienced in Spain.Central location for driving to Cordoba and Seville and other attractions.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Frailes Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Frailes Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Frailes Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Frailes Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!