5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Estación De Huétor-tájar Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
CyD Cama y Desayuno
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and air-conditioning, CyD Cama y Desayuno is located in the historic town of Loja, in the province of Granada. This bed & breakfast features views of a small pedestrianized square.Each room in CyD Cama Y Desayuno is uniquely decorated, and comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. They also feature a private bathroom with hair-dryer and most of them have a balcony. Rooms for disabled guests are available.Santa Catalina Church is a 5-minute walk, while San Gabriel Church is 1,300 feet away. The Infierno Waterfalls are under 10-minutes’ drive. Loja can be reached taking the A-92 Motorway.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Alhama de Granada, El Amparo provides accommodations with an outdoor pool, free WiFi, a garden and a terrace. The accommodations have a hot tub.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and shower. Some units feature a balcony and/or patio.A continental breakfast is served at the property.El Amparo offers a hot tub.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 22 miles away.
Staying at El Amparo has been very pleasurable for my entire family. The location of the place and views are so serene, all of us we’ve sad to leave.
The amenities ranging from beautiful swimming pool with stunning views, range of indoor games providing entertainment for the entire family of you just wanted to hang out at the hotel.
Little things that I feel all hotels should take care, were taken care at El Amparo. Like free bottled water for entire stay. Free soft drinks in the mini bar apart from customery tea and coffee in the room. I feel this is so logical and pleasing. Even if hotels increase price marginally by €10, they can easily offer this. It feels so nicer then paying additional €2 per bottled water after paying €250-300 a night.
Jody and Nick are perfect hosts and we would highly recommend this place.
- Jody and Nick were amazing hosts and the property is just breathtaking. Everything was so well thought out and our comfort was always cared for. The room was beautiful with a view of the lovely countryside. We had the best time and wished to stay longer. We will come again next year and stay for as long as Jody and Nick will have us. It is a truly a special place
- The staff were always friendly and helpful. Jody anticipated our every need even before we had to ask, and Nick & Jody’s cooking for dinner was wonderful. The scenery and remote setting were spectacular. We left feeling very peaceful.
- We liked everything – wonderful hosts Jody and Nick (many thanks to them again), super-comfortable beds in the suit, tasty breakfast served by nice people, and cute cats and dogs living at the territory
- We were thoroughly delighted with our time at El Amparo and would stay again without hesitation: highly recommended. It’s all been so accurately reflected in the other reviews – we were completely satisfied. Jody and Nick are indeed tremendous hosts and are most ably assisted by Illuminada and the other staff. We liked the rural location, yet the village and town are no real distance away. We very much enjoyed being a little off the ‘beaten track’ in an area with a lot of history. It all comes together to make it a ‘fabulous’ place to stay. Just go!!
- Staying at El Amparo has been very pleasurable for my entire family. The location of the place and views are so serene, all of us we’ve sad to leave.
Bed and Breakfast
Finca El quinto toro
Located in Loja, Finca El quinto toro has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool. The accommodations are air-conditioned and has a hot tub.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast offers a hot tub.A children’s playground is also available at Finca El quinto toro, while guests can also relax on the sun terrace.Antequera is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Rute is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 33 miles from Finca El quinto toro.
- Beautifully remote, amazing views of mountains, great pool, very welcoming hosts and son (even though we arrived hours early), great dinner
- Friendly and accommodating family who made sure we had everything we needed during our stay. Free access to the pool and the very nice outdoor patio at any time was great. Very secluded and tranquil location that was perfect for us.
- L’endroit est à couper le souffle, se réveiller dans un endroit comme cela ne peut qu’ embellir vos vacances !
- Die Finka liegt sehr abgelegen in wunderschöner Natur. Wir kamen sehr spätnachts an, trotzdem empfing uns das Personal sehr freundlich und bot uns nur jede erdenkliche Hilfe zur späten Stunde an. Für meinen Sohn schaltete das Personal sogar die Lichter der kleinen Stierkampfarena an und beantwortete kurz vor Mitternacht noch höflich unsere Fragen. Das Zimmer und das Bad waren sauber und rustikal eingerichtet. Eine richtige, romantische Finka. In vielen Bewertungen steht, es wäre dort dreckig gewesen. Das stimmt nicht. Die Finka liegt eben in schöner Natur und wo Natur ist, gibt es auch Erde und Steine und Blätter auf dem Boden. Auch das Frühstück war lecker und liebevoll zugerichtet. Das Personal, ein Ehepaar aus Frankreich, spricht spanisch, französisch und englisch.
Gite dans lequel le propriétaire est français.Top car nous a donner des conseils pour visiter Grenade.
Paella et petit déjeuner délicieux et copieux.
Piscine avec vue sur la vallée trop belle.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maroma Rooms & Views
With city views, La Maroma Rooms & Views has accommodations with a kitchen located in Alhama de Granada. Complimentary WiFi is featured.Each unit has a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, as well as a fridge and electric tea pot. There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 26 miles away.
- This was an absolutely charming home converted into beautifully decorated “apartments”. The shared kitchen included delicious coffees and teas plus pastries. The views were spectacular. The location excellent. When the construction around the church next door is completed it’s fence will be removed making it much more accessible. The hostess was extremely pleasant and helpful. My only regret is not spending more days there.
- Absolutely perfect, wonderful Rooms, stunning Views and very easy to park. Spotless with perfect location. If possible book the room with the terrace!
- Nice and beautifully made room. Kind hostess. Amazing view, unfortunately our room was not facing that direction.
- First impression was WOW! The facilities are great. There’s a shared kitchen (no cooker) The room is lovely and the view stunning. The bottles of cava and sweets as it was 14th Feb, was kind, as were the candles about the place. It was really kind and thoughtful.
- The location and views were spectacular. The same family run tapas bar served the best taps we have ever had. Very freindly owners who made us feel very welcome. The top floor terrace was amazing to sit and have breakfast, enjoying the views of the gorge and old town. Everyone should visit the thermal spa just out of town. It was like a bath and a great experience
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Villa Vital provides accommodations in Almedinilla with free WiFi and mountain views. The property is 12 miles from Priego de Córdoba.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Speaking German, English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Skiing and cycling are possible within the area, and the property offers a ski pass sales point.Cabra is 28 miles from Villa Vital. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Estación De Huétor-tájar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!