5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ennismore Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Ennismore Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ennismore Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ennismore Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ennismore Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ennismore Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ennismore Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ennismore Ontario:
Liftlock Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Liftlock Bed and Breakfast is located in Peterborough in the region of Ontario, just 26 miles from Cobourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The area is popular for skiing and fishing.
No reviews yet.
Twin Pines Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Twin Pines Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Peterborough, just 30 miles from Hampton.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- Loved the relaxation, like down home atmosphere, the owners treated us like family. Loved the back room, Would definitely go again
- The hosts were amazing. They were so lovely, courteous and even went out of their way to help pick me up and drop me off into town. The room was very comfortable and clean, I enjoyed having a lounge space to relax too. Breakfast was delicious too… very good value for money!
- Jim and Patti are excellent host and made us feel right at home.
- Everything, it was cozy , our host were very nice .. we loved it ..
- The room was very comfortable and the host were very friendly!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Avian Woods is located in Bobcaygeon, just 21 miles from Peterborough. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing.
- Good location, easy to find. Nice cottage home. Comfortable, relaxing and great shower in private washroom. Maybe we will go back in the summer so we can enjoy the porch and gardens.
The host was very accommodating in that she got up early on the last day to cook us breakfast.
We had to leave early for work on Monday morning.
- Nice comfortable bed. Good access, no issues to find the place. Excellent breakfast.
- We were treated and felt as if were a part of their family. There attention to every little detail to make our stay enjoyable is the best we’ve ever had. Sitting on the front enjoying the numerous bird species was one favourite parts. The breakfast was excellent as well as our accommodation.
- Very homey feel. The owners were wonderful and made you feel like you are part of the family. It was a first stay at a B&B and I was impressed. Better than most Hotels I have stayed at.
Riverside Caygeon B&B
Riverside Caygeon B&B is located in Bobcaygeon, just 21 miles from Peterborough. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.
- Host Alex was very friendly and helpful. 1880,s home had a lot of character. Appreciated that we could bring our small dog along too.
- Very friendly host, comfortable bed and excellent location for walking to river and town
- Alex the host, personally greets his guests – making you feel right at home. And it’s a short walk to town – so the location is great!
Alex the host was very hospitable and friendly.
Place was spotless.
- location was good, the house itself was interesting. Nice porch to sit in at night.
Shambhala Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Shambhala Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Buckhorn.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Peterborough is 19 miles from Shambhala Bed & Breakfast, and Minden is 31 miles away.
- Everything was great. A real breakfast, great hosts Nd a wonderful place where you were made to feel at home.
- Lots of great scenery! Loved watching the birds 🙂
- Audrey and her husband were fantastic,great hosts ! Genuine ,down to earth and very helpful in things to do and places to go in the area! Would go back in a heart beat!
A truly wonderful stay in the most beautiful surroundings! Excellent breakfasts especially the blueberry muffins!
Will definitely be returning in the summer months
- Very cozy. Relaxing time. Dog friendly. Excellent breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ennismore Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ennismore Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ennismore Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ennismore Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!