5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Tejo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
El Tejo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Tejo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Tejo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Tejo Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Tejo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Tejo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Tejo Cantabria:
Bed and Breakfast
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Posada La Venta de Quijas is set in a 19th-century mountain-style house in the countryside outside the village of Quijas. This guest house offers free parking and rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37 mi away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- Good location and room facilities. Warm and comfortable. Enjoyed log fire.
las HADAS, nada mas llegar vi cuadros y explicaciones de las hadas y espíritus de la Naturaleza en las que cree la gente del lugar. ¡Me encantó! sentí como que entraba en un lugar MAGICO!!
El entorno NATURAL es PRECIOSO!! Si crees en la magia o tienes niños, Te lo recomiento, ademas los dueños tienen 2 niñas pequeñas… Preciosas las instalaciones de madera y piedra y decoración vegetal… ¡Me encantó! Pase unos dias MARAVILLOSOS allí.
La ubicación es muy buena, porque está cerca de Santander, de Santillana del Mar, de Cabárceno, etc, lo que hace fácil poder visitar muchos lugares.
Las habitaciones están bien, la cama es cómoda.
Desayuno bastante completo.
- Fántastico!! El trato de los dueños y la ubicación geniales! La habitación preciosa y muy limpia. Menos mal q la segunda noche cenamos allí, ya repetimos cada día, estaba todo riquísimo!
La tranquilidad de la zona, su ubicación y las vistas desde el comedor.
Para ir con bebés, los dueños muy amables, nos facilitaron todo aquello que pedimos.
Bed and Breakfast
Posada Santa Juliana
Set in a charming country house with wooden beams and French doors, La Posada Santa Juliana is located in the historic village of Santillana del Mar, 15 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian coastline.Each rustic room at La Posada Santa Juliana has wooden floors and stone finishes. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in nearby restaurants. There is also a lounge with a TV.The beaches around Comillas are approximately 12 mi from the Santa Juliana, while Torrelavega is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and its ferry terminal are less than 19 mi from the guest house.
- A very quaint hotel in a lovely medieval town on the northern route of the Camino Santiago. The town is a prime tourist draw and the area is lined with small stores and restaurants. The establishment is super clean, with decent sized rooms and nice simple furnishings. Quite comfy bed. Really appreciatedit’s proximity to the above mentioned route and all services!
- Lovely old fashioned Spanish hotel with care and charm. Very hospitable hosts. Lots of extra touches. Close to the parking lot. Quiet.
- El entorno es precioso, el alojamiento muy limpio y el trato excelente.
La situation géographique
Le style de l.hotel
Et surtout l.amabilite de la réceptionniste très dévouée qui nous a amener à l’hopital pour un petit probleme
- Está muy bien ubicado, la habitación fue muy acogedora y estaba todo muy limpio. Se nota que cuidan los detalles.
Bed and Breakfast
La Arboleda Habitaciones
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Arboleda Habitaciones offers accommodations in Colombres. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkeling and windsurfing.Llanes is 11 mi from La Arboleda Habitaciones, while Potes is 16 mi away. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Very quiet, comfortable and the hosts were very nice and accommodating. They drove me to town center and picked me up when requested. I would stay here again.
- Great space. Soco picked me up in town and took me back for dinner!
- The hostess was as gracious and helpful as Marcela at La Casona de Sarria. She was welcoming and made us feel at home.
Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
This was a lovely place to stsy
- The owner was very kind. She gave us a lift back into town so we could have dinner! You don’t have to backtrack if doing the Camino.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa marte doble
Located in Tanos, Casa marte doble has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden.Santander is 18 miles from Casa Marte Doble, while Santillana del Mar is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
Made to feel at home immediately as we were greeted by Irene and her father and made welcome in their home. The room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed and a spotless en suite shower room
We also had access to a kitchen/diner/lounge where we cooked ourselves an evening snack. We hope to stay there again.
The room was far better than the pictures. It’s A+++ accommodation. Bed is super comfortable. The hosts are very welcoming.
Check in and out is easy as.
Our stay there was a perfect memorable.
Habitaciones muy confortables. Trato excelente de los anfitriones, hicieron nuestra estancia muy agradable.
Casa preciosa y acogedora con un enorme jardín para relajarse y jugar con su perrita Manchi.
Cuando llegamos a la puerta de la casa pensamos que no era posible que fuese esa.
Era impresionante. Infinitamente mejor que un hotel.
Nos recibió Manolo, el dueño.
Nos enseñó nuestra habitación y la cocina salón de la que podíamos hacer uso.
Nos hizo sentir como en casa desde el primer momento y tuvo varios detalles con nosotros por los que estamos muy agradecidos. Por ejemplo, en Cantabria se estila hacer torrijas de postre en Navidad y en Noche Buena nos bajó un par de ellas (estaban buenísimas).
Casi todas las mañanas, en el desayuno, nos aconsejaba lugares que visitar.
Mari Carmen, su mujer, también un encanto.
Sin duda recomiendo su casa para alojarse y, sin duda, cuando vuelva a Cantabria volveré a este lugar.
Me encantó que los cuartos eran super amplios, al igual que el baño.
El hombre era encantador, muy atento y simpático.
Tenían secador, para cargar el cepillo de dientes, muchas toallas, calefacción en el cuarto, sábanas de franela…
La casa en si era gigante.
Sin duda alguna en breves volveré.
- Made to feel at home immediately as we were greeted by Irene and her father and made welcome in their home. The room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed and a spotless en suite shower room
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Located in Correpoco, Casa Jesus Muddyboots has accommodations with a TV. Complimentary WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bidet and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santillana del Mar is 24 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots. Santander Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Location perfect for our journey to Santander to meet the ferry. We were met by Brenda and later by Michael the owners. The other reviews were right and they couldn’t have been more helpful welcoming and accommodating. Local restaurant was closed so Brenda took us to another in her own car. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast plentiful and views were great. Thanks M&K
- This really is a fantastic place lovely people who can’t do enough for you
- lLovely house, spotless. Our hosts were out to greet us before I was off the bike’ exceptional room and a welcome coffee. The nearby restaurant was closed on the day we visited so Mike ran us up the mountain to another that I would like to revisit one day. Good breakfast
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Tejo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Tejo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Tejo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Tejo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!