5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Huarango Ica – Top Hotel Reviews
El Huarango Ica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Huarango Ica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Huarango Ica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Huarango Ica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Huarango Ica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Huarango Ica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Huarango Ica:
B&B El Jardin
One of our best sellers in Nazca! Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, B&B El Jardin is located in Nazca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- The trip in Nazca is really the worst for me in Peru due to the hotel.
- The owners are so lovely, they have created a beautiful B&B with a lovely garden.
Exceptional facilities. Even a bathroom to shower after checkout (our bus left at 10PM so had to spend the day in Nazca). We were welcome to hang around in the incredible garden throughout the day.
Location is about a 10 minute walk and the village feels calm and safe so no worries there.
Owners arranged a flight over the Nazca lines which was great. They have 2 adorable and friendly dogs, and oh, did I mention the facilities?
- We felt super welcome at el jardin. The host remy helped us with all our questions and was always in for a chat! The breakfast was superb and all other facilities were great, so even after our check out we could still shower, use the kitchen and the garden. We loved everything about our stay and wished we could have stayed longer!
- Very nice villa with beautiful large garden. Very friendly owner-always ready to help. Truly great breakfast-enjoyed selection of cheeses and fresh bread. I had comfy bed and private shower/toilet. Enjoyed my stay .
One of our top picks in Nazca.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Anccalla Inn offers accommodations in Nazca.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- The hostel is a bit rustic, but still very comfortable. Angela organised perfectly a flight for us to see the Nasca Lines. Breakfast, after the flight, was great.
- Angela made our stay wonderful, so helpful with booking everything for us. Excellent value.
- She was amazing and beyond friendly! She helped us book the flights over Nazca Lines and let us check out a little later than actual check-out time. definitely 100% recommended!
Angela and Armando (owners) extremely helpful with transportation to sites in lieu of tours. (I had done a lot of reading about sites before my trip.) Very friendly. Had fun discussion with Armando about his MBA program and his farming, and he is the local president of the Assoc. of Hotels…
There is a nice lounge at the front of the second floor.
The manager is AMAZING!!!!!!! She fell over herself to help us. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. IF YOU’RE IN NASCA STAY HERE.
breakfast is delicious
Hot water is amazing
Location is brilliant
Manager will organise everything for you – flights tours etc.
B & B Ecowasi Nasca
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, B & B Ecowasi Nasca offers accommodations in Nazca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Brabant Hostal offers accommodations in Nazca.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The family who runs the hostel are very hospitable. They make you feel like home.You also have a beautiful terrace to relax a little bit
- Really friendly owners who went out of their way to help when booking.com got dates mixed up and booked us for the wrong month! Clean room and large bathroom. Nice little roof terrace. Great location a very short walk from the main plaza, so a great base from which to go see the Nazca Lines!
Lovely family. They do everything for you to have a great stay. You can book all the tours with them and it is cheaper than in the city. And great value.
The hotel is clean, you can cook, you have good WiFi, good hot shower, good cable tv.
The location is perfect, close to everything.
And you have a great sunny roof top.
This is a great place !!!
- Great budget accommodation, friendly and genuine owners. Recommend
- The owners are the sweetest most accommodating people in the world. There’s rooftop access where you can chill after your day and listen to the sounds of the city, it’s amazing. And, the room was immaculate! Hot water shower! Cleanest bathroom I’ve been in this far in ALL of Peru!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nasca Lodge offers accommodations in Nazca.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find room service at the property.
- Great staff and breakfast included in my room price. Comfy clean dorms with nice ensuite. Good WiFi and security with keys for the door. Nice and close to town just five minutes walk away from restaurants. Convenient map provided by reception to make it even easier. Nice showers and good place to relax for a couple of days and unwind.
- The owner was very helpfull and friendly. The breakfast was awsome.
- Breakfast was very good. Maribel was very helpful. Helped with tour bookings and her English was good. Organised a free pick up from bus station for us, which was appreciated, as we arrived 7am.
- The Manager is very kind and helpful, she can help you with transfers, place to see and flight agency for Nasca lines.
- Clean rooms. Very good administrator, very helpful, can resolve any issue.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Huarango Ica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Huarango Ica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Huarango Ica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Huarango Ica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!