5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Escarbado – Top Hotel Reviews
El Escarbado is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Escarbado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Escarbado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Escarbado. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Escarbado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Escarbado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Escarbado:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Madrugada Residencial is located in Las Terrenas. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. El Limón is 9 miles from Residencia Madrugada, and Las Galeras is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The bedrooms were cozy, but for breakfast will be recommended prepared in the kitchen of the room on yourself.
- The manager was super-friendly and she really made us comfortable. The apartment was wonderful, a very comfortable bed and a super-spacious bathroom.
- La ubicación, cerca de la playa. Muy buena la piscina.
hotel dans un très beau cadre de verdure au calme à l’extérieur de Las Terrenas
Les petits déjeuners sont parfaits ; le personnel est accueillant et la Directrice très à l’écoute et donne de bons conseils
l acceuil est trés bien Carmen super top toujours la pour rendre service le personnel est poli
super piscine ( il manquerait peut etre des chaisses de piscine)
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nagua, 20 miles from Las Terrenas, Hotel Sinai features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 25 miles from Hotel Sinai, and El Limón is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Sinai.
- Excellent value for the money, right on the beach (literally one block away) and great service!
- The room had a small refrigerator and a working air conditioner. The hot water for the shower was a bonus our daughter really appreciated! It was very convenient having a restaurant on the first level. Although a continental breakfast was included, we chose to order from the menu. Everyone enjoyed their breakfast!
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis ist gut.
Zimmer und Bad waren sauber.
Buena ubicación. Muy limpio.
- Realmente no puedo decir que me gusto, puesto q no pasamos mucho tiempo en el hotel.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Picaflor offers pet-friendly accommodations in Las Terrenas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.El Limón is 7 miles from Casa Picaflor, and Las Galeras is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 13 miles from Casa Picaflor.
- Alessandro and Kamille hospitality. They make you feel like home and are very devoted to their hosts.
- The host were super friendly, easy to communicate with and very attentive. The room was wonderful and the breakfast delicious!
This place is wonderful.
I searched for hours to find the best place to stay in Las Tarrenas and I’m proud to say: I made the best choice! The place is extremely beautiful: a nice private bungalow with its own terrace in the middle of a green tropical garden. The bungalow is really clean, spacious for a couple and very relaxing. I love the hammock and the space outside. There is also a bathroom inside the bungalow with a hot water shower that I appreciated a lot. Ale and Kamille are extraordinary. They welcomed us with a rum passion fruit cocktail, made up the room with flowers and nice towels arrangements and the best part, they cooked an outstanding breakfast every morning for us.
Location is right in the middle of town but in a very quiet spot. Only a few minutes walking to the main beach.
After 5 days, I was very sad to leave, however I am sure we will come back hopefully sometime soon.
Thank you Casa Picaflor
- The hosts are amazing and attentive! Also they cook the breakfast included and it is restaurant style. The room and the surroundings are very beautiful and clean and the environment is very green and a couple of steps to the beach. Definitely coming back!
- Great hospitality from the owners and the rooms were light and airy, exactly as seen in the photos
La casa de Sergio y Cristina
One of our best sellers in Las Terrenas! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, La casa de Sergio y Cristina is located in Las Terrenas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. El Limón is 6 miles from La casa de Sergio y Cristina, and Las Galeras is 21 miles away. Samana El Catey International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Very nice hosts, very helpful.
Perfect breakfast !
- The owners reflect a calm and relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are clean , hot water, with enough space to relax . The grounds around the house are very well kept. Great hand made breakfast and coffee. About a five minute drive to the town center of Las Terrenas and the hotel is in a quiet area.
- Amazing!!! I really do recommend this place! Very nice room, delicious breakfast. Owners are really good people- kind and helpful, I will back there for sure!!!!
- Sergio and Christina where very helpfull. When i had car trouble Sergio took the time to help me out eventough he was in full preperation for hurricane Irma. Best breakfast we had in the DR.
Sergio and Christina are super nice and welcoming. There are very honest (no bad surprise at all) and are always willing to help.
The place is really beautiful.
The rooms are super clean.
Thank you for this wonderful stay, we had an amazing time.
- Very nice hosts, very helpful.
Adults-Only Hacienda Terra Taina
Located in Las Terrenas, 6 miles from El Limón, Adults-Only Hacienda Terra Taina features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Perfect atmosphere and Design , clean and comfy. We enjoyed our stay and would have loved be in the appartment and the area for more days.
- One of the greatest, if not the greatest hosts weve ever had. This is a great place to relax with comfort in a familiar setting.
- Manu and Maya they’re gorgeous I was in love with both and the staff, Carmen and her husband they’re incredible it was a really nice weekend the hotel was too cute.
Incredibly well designed hacienda providing everything you can dream of, not to mention the host and his staff themselves. We have never had such a personal and lovely atmosphere in any accommodation. Math and his wife are just the perfect people to ask if you are looking for an authentic experience and Insights on culture, country and people.
Besides it is modern, more than clean and the breakfast is beyond expectations.
11/10 would go again!
We had a wonderful breakfast, completely differente each day, and as good both days.
The room so clean, spacious and cozy.
The bathroom fantastic.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Escarbado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Escarbado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Escarbado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Escarbado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!