5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Chalten Santa Cruz – Top Hotel Reviews
El Chalten Santa Cruz is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Chalten Santa Cruz. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Chalten Santa Cruz. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Chalten Santa Cruz. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Chalten Santa Cruz right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Chalten Santa Cruz with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Chalten Santa Cruz:
Kospi Posada Bed & Beakfast
One of our best sellers in El Chalten! Kospi Posada Bed & Beakfast offers accommodations in El Chalten. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The only bad thing here is the wifi, but you must remember you’re far from the city.it makes sens in a way. The staff members are absolutely lovely. If you get the chance to meet the dueño Omar, you’ll be a lucky person. He helped us a lot with whatever we needed and was taking good care of us.
- I wasn’t expecting much from the hostel based on reviews but i was nicely surprised. The staff was super nice, breakfast included (it’s very difficult to find a hostel with breakfast in El Chalten or it gets very expensive) was simple but very good (only sweet breakfast though so not the best if you prefer salty breakfast) – bread and jam, cereals, home made cake, tea coffee milk, yogurt. The bathroom was very clean as opposed to what i had read (maybe because there were not so many people in march so it remained clean). Nice lounge with tv and good movies all the time to relax, comfortable beds
- We were quite surprised by the comfort we had in our room. The bed was big and comfortable and the rooms are cleaned every day. The town is very small, so you can reach everything within 15 minutes. T
- Easily one of the most valuable places to stay at in this city. Even tho it might look expensive (for backpackers as myself) it’s below the average price for a hostel in this city. Good breakfast and super clean facilites!
- It is ok. You are free to use the kitchen at dinner. Restaurants are expensive and always the same food.
Featuring free WiFi, Nunataks offers accommodations in El Chalten.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
Nice private rooms with private bathrooms with the price of a dorm bed. In addition the guests can use the kitchen facilities in near-by hostel which was awesome!
The place itself has a fridge, microwave, kettle etc. basic facilities you can use. Breakfast was ok for us (toasted bread, butter, jam, cornflakes, coffee, tea). Wi-fi was actually almost usable and fast sometimes which is quite unheard in El Chalten. But sometimes didn’t work at all so I wouldn’t count on it. Can pay by card.
Short walking distance anywhere, a bit away from the bus station but not much really (10 minutes).
Location is great: close to most trekking trails, to supermarket and restaurants.
Laura is very helpful, she gave us amazing recommendations.
The room is clean and tidy, very comfortable stay all in all, we could not have asked for more.
- Silvina was very helpful. Great breakfast. Comfortable and clean; good value.
- Good location, but the town is small, so everything is close. Chalten Travel bus stops nearby.
Big rooms – good value for money.
Good stay for trekking.
- Nice private rooms with private bathrooms with the price of a dorm bed. In addition the guests can use the kitchen facilities in near-by hostel which was awesome!
Patagonicus offers accommodations in El Chalten.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Clean sheets, comfortable bed, good breakfast, great location, hot shower, a cosy room, pretty good WiFi (nowhere in El Chalent has great WiFi…) and friendly staff…all at a reasonable price.
- Amazing views from the Maestri room and the breakfast area! Great stay overall.
Very close to bus station and bars and restaurants. Good pizzas in downstairs restaurant.
The bathroom was very well fitted and everything worked, compared to many other places we stayed on this trip.
Lovely warm central heating!
Vers nice and comfy interior.
Room had a nice view and it was quiet.
- Proximity to bus station, friendly and helpful people. Very good advice.
Nothofagus Bed & Breakfast
Nothofagus Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in El Chalten. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a tour desk at the property.
- The host went out of his way to help us make the bus to Glacier Perito Moreno! We never would have made it otherwise. First class service. Great location near bird reserve!
- The location is a quick walk from the bus stop and walkable to trail heads. The rooms were comfortable and quaint. I was worried the shared bathroom would be a problem but it wasn’t. They were always clean and would only be shared between two rooms. The breakfast was nice – fresh bread and meat and cheese. Not fruit or healthier options though.
- We had a lovely view of the Fitzroys from our window and the room was cosy and warm. Anna (from Spain) was really charming – very welcoming and helpful with tips of routes and places to eat and she was always smiling. Her English was excellent. We were allowed to have a shower and use the sitting room in the late afternoon of our last day which was fantastic after a hard day of hiking.
- Everything! Helpful and friendly staff. Quaint and comfortable. Clean and great location.
- Charming home with incredibly friendly and knowledge staff. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was timely and filling. We would absolutely recommend this b&b to anyone!
Hospedaje La Cima Bed & Breakfast
Hospedaje La Cima Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in El Chalten. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
- Partially ranovated house, small room , location is convenient, nice hostess and hoster, but speak a little English… El Chalten is hiking heaven, but the weather is unpredictable.. after all, we had good time and hike.,,.
- Nice clean tidy B&B, good location. Hosts were very friendly.
- El desayuno. Tostadas ilimitadas y riquísimas de pan casero!!!
- Los dueños muy amables, dispuestos a ayudar. Es un lugar acogedor,limpio y cómodo.
- Sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite Gastegeber, gutes Frühstück
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Chalten Santa Cruz Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Chalten Santa Cruz to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Chalten Santa Cruz but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Chalten Santa Cruz. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!