5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Eddyville Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Eddyville Idaho is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Eddyville Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eddyville Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eddyville Idaho. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Eddyville Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Eddyville Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Eddyville Idaho:
The McFarland Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Coeur d’Alene, 30 miles from Spokane, The McFarland Inn Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Great personal service, owner facilitated conversation at breakfast and participated, but wasn’t overbearing. Room was very comfortable. “Shared” bathroom was really just ours…not en suite, but the next best thing.
- Nancy is an excellent hostess with great suggestions for restaurants and activities. Lovely breakfast with homemade zucchini bread in the morning along with a great quiche, yogurt, fruit, etc. Definitely want to stay there again!
- I’m not a coffee drinker. Food was thoughtfully prepared and pains taken to accommodate everyone’s dietary wishes. She was knowledgeable about the area and helped us locate area attractions that we enjoyed.
Gluten free foods
Helpful, friendly hostess (owner)
- The breakfasts were excellent with all you could eat. You had full access to two large lounges to relax and enjoy a glass of wine; Nancy provided a range of wines, soft drinks and nibbles free of charge. You also had free use of bikes. All in all a great place in a great location with easy access (5 mins walk) to the town centre where there are a good range of bars and restaurants.
Coeur de Lion BNB
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Coeur de Lion BNB is located in Coeur d’Alene in the region of Idaho, just 25 miles from Spokane. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 30 miles from Coeur de Lion BNB.
- Breakfast was great. Coffee was hot. Fruit was fresh. What more could one want?
- Great views comfortable bed and awesome breakfast!
- Gorgeous house in a wonderful location with a view. A great place to get away and relax for the weekend. Caretaker was very kind and made sure we felt welcome at his home. Would definitely come back again. Thank you for providing a wonderful birthday retreat for Tina and I.
- Wonderful owners, beautiful artwork and sculptures can be found throughout the B&B, quiet location with fantastic scenic views. This place is truly an amazing work of art.
- The drive into the B&B was absolutely gorgeous. We arrived very late at night yet our check was very welcoming and personalized with a scroll of directions to our room. If you have an appreciation for art and creativity this place is like an adventurous dream. We stayed less than 12 hours due to our schedule but I would definitely book again.
Aspen Meadows Bed & Breakfast
Located in Coeur d’Alene, 25 miles from Spokane, Aspen Meadows Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Excellent facility and gracious hosts. Quiet location close to the lake and great dining. Can’t ask for more!
- The entire experience was wonderful! The rooms were comfortable, the hosts were very friendly and helpful and the breakfasts were amazing!
- Owners were wonderful and very helpful – got us a beer can and bottle for our collection. Very clean good food.
- Love the location. Roland and Diane were really nice people and we enjoyed getting to know them. We arrived as strangers and left as friends. The breakfasts were delicious! Loved the spa tub too!! Will return!
- Comfortable, hospitable, peaceful with a delicious breakfast
River Cove Elegant Waterfront Bed & Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Spokane River in Post Falls, this waterfront bed and breakfast offers a paddle boat for guest use. Free Wi-Fi is included in each charming room. Fishing and swimming access is a short walk away.Boasting mountain and lake views, all rooms at River Cove Elegant Waterfront Bed & Breakfast feature a private bathroom. A TV with free internet movies is included.After enjoying a full breakfast in the Victorian dining room, guests can enjoy a scenic bike ride on the adjacent river trail. A furnished terrace offers the perfect place to sit back and relax.River Cove Elegant Waterfront Bed & Breakfast Post Falls is less than a 15-minute drive from Coeur d’Alene. Prairie Falls Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- Everything was nice and cozy! It was our home away from home. Eric is a great cook!
- Eric knows how to make a breakfast that is delicious and filling. Don’t tell him I said it, but ask for the huckleberry stuffed French toast.
- We had a large, comfortable, private suite on the main floor of Eric and Roz’s lovely home on the river. Eric could not have been more helpful and friendly. He pampered us by getting the hot tub ready for a relaxing soak after a long day on the road and made us a delicious breakfast which we enjoyed on the deck overlooking the garden and river. In-suite coffee and off street parking on the property’s large circular drive were a plus.
- Everything. Eric and Ros were the perfect hosts. Beautiful house, lovely location, excellent food, brilliant company. Really didn’t fall short at all. Wishes we had stayed much longer than just two nights.
- This was our best B&B experience ever! Eric, the proprietor, was amazing. Breakfasts were delicious and elegantly served al fresco on the deck overlooking the river. He provided deluxe float tubes to relax on the water. There is also a hot tub, hammock, and lots of quiet seating areas on the beautifully maintained grounds. Our room was great: super comfortable bed, private bathroom, even a fireplace!-
Idahome Bed and Breakfast
Located in Post Falls in the region of Idaho, 21 miles from Spokane, Idahome Bed and Breakfast features a hot tub and ski storage.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location is quiet and close to town. Breakfast was wonderful. Al is a fantastic host, friendly and interesting to speak with.
The bed and sheets were amazing.breakfast was fantastic.large hot tub.complimentary beer and wine.
Overall 10 of 10
- Maureen and Al were wonderful. This was our first bed and breakfast experience. We could not have been happier.
- Situated on the edge of a pine forest, private and lovely.. The hosts are wonderful people, intelligent, great cooks, and engaging. It is located a short drive from I-90, beautifully furnished and decorated.
- The owners were genuinely interested in making our stay as comfortable as they could. They were very helpful with local restaurants and even gave us coupons. Would highly recommend this B and B for anyone who wants a secluded get away. Oh, and their ” bountiful breakfast” was definitely that. We will be going back.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Eddyville Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Eddyville Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Eddyville Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Eddyville Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!