5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Eastern Shores Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Eastern Shores Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Eastern Shores Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eastern Shores Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eastern Shores Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Eastern Shores Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Eastern Shores Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Eastern Shores Florida:
Guest House Paradiso
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Guest House Paradiso is located in Miami in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 5 miles from Guest House Paradiso.
- Nice room, wifi, parking, not far from beach and downtown (car/lyft/uber recommended).
- Clean, nice renovated rooms, easy 10 minutes walk to free transport Metromover, to the center, downtown. Everything is functional, hot water in the shower, kitchen with utensils, cups, plates, toaster, pots, electric stove, washing and drying machine with liquids for washing use. Two bathrooms and one shower for 6 units for 1-2 guest in each room. Aircon is quiet.
- Thanks a lot to the paradiso very good people and the best hôtel you CAN find un Miami
- Kitchen was provided with all utensils and basic ingredients..milk bread and butter too.
- THE staff was wonderful Spanish and italian are similar and the son speaks perfect English. It was very clean and comfortable, well equipped, etc… .It is walking distance from Winwood Walls and all the amazing grafitti we got to see.
Bars B&B South Beach Hotel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Bars B&B South Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 0.4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Bars B&B South Beach Hotel.
- They were so accommodating and sweet. Let us park in the driveway, were wonderful to our children, and had great food recommendations. Highly recommend.
- Best Breakfast in Miami! The hosts are helpful, nice and you feel like home.
Our host was fabulous, as were all of the staff; very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great, all home-cooked and great variety. We were given yoghurt and granola, followed by omelettes and pancakes. Appetisers and wine were offered at the end of the day and there was even a hot tub. Location is great, only a 15 minute walk to the beach and a short bus trip over to downtown Miami.
I have noticed a few people on booking.com complaining about parking, but we reserved an off road spot for free and it was the only hotel I found offering free parking in South Beach.
- Friendly staff. Lovely breakfast. Complimentary wine.
- Everything! One of the best places I’ve stayed! Feels better than home and definitely better than a lot 4 star hotel.
The Drift Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Drift Hotel is located in the Fort Lauderdale Beach neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, 25 miles from Miami and 23 miles from Miami Beach.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Hollywood is 8 miles from The Drift Hotel, and Boca Raton is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Lovely period property, comfy bed and nicely furnished
- Room was clean and nicely decorated, very comfortable bed and nice linens.
- Excellent location. Clean rooms, nice atmosphere. Free parking. Friendly staff.
- I didn’t arrive until after 10pm but my keys were available. In my room there was some graham crackers, fruit and yogurt which was a lifesaver. There were notes where I could over pizza etc but it was too late for that. So the snack was great. Beautiful little quiet setting – really tranquil. Room was nice and clean. Bed comfortable. Lovely little courtyard well appointed to sit outside. Just around the corner from the hotel along the beach less than .1 mile was a SBUX. The walk is just beautiful along the beach. It’s located near great little restaurants, it’s steps from the ocean and quiet.
- This is a cozy motel, very conveniently located near the beach, shopping and restaurants. It is a well-maintained older facility. Rooms are small compared to more modern motels, but adequate even with my mobility devices. The staff were friendly and helpful. We particularly enjoyed the continental breakfast in our room. With an early morning flight to catch it was great to have a portable breakfast without having to go out to find it.
Inn on the Drive
Inn on the Drive is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 27 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Miami Beach is 25 miles from Inn on the Drive, and Hollywood is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Inn on the Drive.
- The owners are great. Perfect location in the heart of the gay entertainment district in Wilton Manors
- This is a cute little inn in the heart of Wilton Manors, walking distance to all of the restaurants, bars, and shops along Wilton Drive. The hosts are wonderful guys who went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The rooms are modern, well-appointed with comfortable bed, furniture, lighting, and every possible amenity you could think of. The big screen digital high-def TV was a plus.
- Everything. Proprietors Walt and Tony were amazing hosts. Very welcoming! Room was comfortable and clean and secure. Bed was super comfortable. Everything was great!
- Quiet but in the middle of the action. Tony and Walt are great hosts.
Walt and Tony are wonderful hosts.
I loved being able to walk out my door and slip into the beautiful salt water pool. My downstairs room was as quiet as could be.
Island Sands Inn
Offering heated outdoor pool, this Wilton Manors bed and breakfast is 3 miles from the beach and the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Free Wi-Fi is available and breakfast is provided in select rooms.A flat-screen cable TV and safe are featured in all rooms and villas at this Florida Island Sands Inn. Coffee-making facilities, a microwave, and a small refrigerator are also included.Guests can relax on the terrace by the pool at Island Sands Inn. Free on-site parking and daily maid service are also provided.The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 7 miles away. Guests can also visit the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino 11 miles from the property.
- The staff at this hotel was amazing! The inn was super clean! I am so impressed!!
- the pool tucked away behind the property was a great place to relax outdoors
- I had a 2 bedroom villa, spacious, clean and nicely decorated ,quiet and a sort walk to everything I needed. Mike the owner was very helpful and had all the tips and informations of the whereabouts in town.
The bed was very comfortable. The owner, Mike, was extremely friendly and accommodating. I like being able to deal with him via text message. I texted him to please adjust the A/C temperature and to delay the delivery of my breakfast. Done in a heartbeat.
I will definitely try to stay again on my next trip to Ft. Lauderdale.
- Great location. Easy to get to all of the entertainment
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Eastern Shores Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Eastern Shores Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Eastern Shores Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Eastern Shores Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!