5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dieppe New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Dieppe New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dieppe New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dieppe New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dieppe New Brunswick. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dieppe New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dieppe New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dieppe New Brunswick:
Leah Jane’s Bed & Breakfast
Located just 7 minutes from downtown Moncton, this historic bed and breakfast features. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast in the dining room or beside the outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are found in each colorful room of Leah Jane’s Bed & Breakfast. A private bathroom and an additional large guest shower are also included.Guests of Leah Jane’s are welcome to enjoy the outdoor pool, sunroom and billiards table. Massage therapy and teeth whitening are also offered at the on-site wellness center.The Capitol Theatre is a 7-minute walk from the bed and breakfast. Crystal Palace Amusement Park is 1.9 miles away.
- Ron is a very kind man. He is very worried to give the best at home.
- Larry and Ron very friendly. As stated above good value for money. Good location, walking distance to down town Moncton.
- Very cozy and comfortable. Friendly owner. Good breakfast.
- The bed was comfy, the room was big, the host was warm and friendly. Perfect stay at a perfect location.
- Outdoor pool where we sat to have breakfast, though we did not have time to actually use the pool.
Downtown Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Downtown Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Moncton, just 15 miles from Notre Dame. Free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 5 miles from Downtown Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Nowak’s Own B&B
Nowak’s Own B&B is located in Shediac, just 13 miles from Moncton. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Moncton Airport is 8 miles away.
- Great home . Very clean. Owners were very friendly. Sharing a bathroom was not an issue. Breakfast was good. Bed was very comfortable. Great location.
The facility is easy to locate, in fact, and the homeowners who have been friendly and welcoming. Typically Anglo-Saxon breakfast.
The clean room as well as the shared bathroom with another room
- A friendly couple, gets pleasure from sharing a part of their beautiful rural home with their guests, and provides a delightful breakfast. Everything was lovely. Sharing a bathroom created NO problems.
- New building, beautifully furnished, slightly difficult to find with old GPS. Room was comfortable and had good TV and WiFi. Stairs slightly difficult for people with bad knees but doable
- Markus and Brigitte were the perfect hosts. Staying at their B&B felt like visiting old friends. We enjoyed chatting in the evening, over a glass of wine, and learning about their life and their property. The breakfast was delicious, everything was home made, and carefully thought through. The accommodations were great, the rooms were spacious and very clean. Shediac is a lovely little town to visit. We highly recommend the area and Nowak’s Own B&B.
Located in Shediac, 15 miles from Moncton, Le Griffon features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 10 miles from Le Griffon.
- Hosts are amazing and so was the breakfast! Private bathroom in room was clean.
- Sebastian & Heather we’re wonderful hosts. Breakfasts were delicious and having kitchen facilities available for guest use was ideal.
- Very comfortable, warm welcome and great input on what sights to see on our continued travels.
- Le Griffon, under new management, was by far our best B&B stay during our trip. The breakfast was delicious and carried us from early morning to well past lunchtime. Our Host was extremely knowledgeable and provided excellent recommentations andtips for our daily travels. The professionally laundered and ironed sheets and towels were amazingly comfortable.
- Host & Hostess very Pleasant, Helpful, Accomodating.
La Louisianne Bed & Breakfast
La Louisianne Bed & Breakfast is located in Shediac, 15 miles from Moncton and 10 miles from Notre Dame.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Delicious home cooked breakfast. Nice parlour to sit and read and enjoy a glass of wine or watch tv.
- Centrally located in Shediac, an easy walk to everything in town. The B&B was a great place. It was spotless and very comfortable and the hosts were most informative, funny and welcoming. The breakfast was delightful and the setting of the breakfast room enhanced the experience. That there is a sitting room and early coffee was available only added to the enjoyment.
It was the most gorgeous property, the cleanest place we have ever been to in our whole travel history! The beds were so comfortable we wanted to take them home with us!
An absolutely amazing place, we wished we were able to stay longer!
- Very clean comfortable and friendly with plenty of charm
Nice older heritage home with friendly hosts. Helpful with suggestions when planning.
Nice balcony off the room.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dieppe New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dieppe New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dieppe New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dieppe New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!