5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Daytona Beach Shores Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Daytona Beach Shores Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Daytona Beach Shores Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Daytona Beach Shores Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Daytona Beach Shores Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Daytona Beach Shores Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Daytona Beach Shores Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Daytona Beach Shores Florida:
Daytona Beach Vacation by Elbahtiti International Inc.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. These privately owned and managed suites are a part of the Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center located next to shopping at Bellair Plaza. Features include an ocean-front outdoor pool and a laundromat. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A kitchenette and flat-screen TV are featured in a studio at Daytona Beach Vacation by Elbahtiti International Inc. A sitting area and dining area are included as well.After a day in the sun by the 2 outdoor pools, guests at the Daytona Beach Vacation can relax in the sauna, hot tub or indoor pool. A fitness center is also available.Jonathan’s Reef Restaurant, overlooking the pool deck and Atlantic Ocean, is on site. Guests can also enjoy the poolside tiki bar.The Daytona International Speedway and the Daytona Beach International Airport are within a 15-minute drive of the property. The Daytona Beach Boardwalk is 4.5 miles away.
- The bathroom was big bed was amazing. The hotel had alot of nice pools, staff and visitors where friendly
- The room was a nice size and the bathroom was a great size. Liked that we had beach towels so mine did not get all full of sand.
- The beach, the outdoor pool, and the facilities overall were very nice.
- Love the view. I also loved the easy access to beach.
- Loved the room and the view of the beach was really nice
The German Berl´ Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, The German Berl´ Inn is located in Daytona Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. New Smyrna Beach is 13 miles from The German Berl´ Inn, and Sanford is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- All ingredients for a very fresh and staff was very attentive
- It felt like we were sitting in a friend’s Beautiful home. Gorgeous, comfortable, accommodating, convenient. My son and I had a great nights sleep on the comfy beds And the breakfast was outstanding!! We have already rebooked for the race in July! Thanks again Monika!
- I Roger, spent 6 nights here for the Daytona 24hr race, its location was excellent for this event. Friendly hosts, super breakfast great variety to choose from, would highly recommend this accommodation.
- The bed was really soft and I slept like a baby the breakfast was great and the owner was a delight and the Inn was close to everything !!!
- The owner is a gracious and accommodating host while her son provides an excellent breakfast to your taste. I am picky to say the least yet my girlfriend and I definitely enjoyed our stay here New Year’s Eve weekend. The owners are new so don’t let any negative reviews prior to mid 2017 impact your decision to stay here. Very cozy especially if you like staying in an older house (built 1912) with well kept grounds. I definitely recommend a stay here if you’re in the Daytona area.
Inn on the Avenue
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Inn on the Avenue is located in New Smyrna Beach, just 14 miles from Daytona Beach.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sanford is 27 miles from Inn on the Avenue, and Titusville is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Everything was great! Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and the breakfast was incredible!!n Best eggs Benedict we have ever had!!
- Bed was extremely comfortable, and room was furnished nicely. Great snacks available.
- As I said before all was great, food,rooms, location and the staff.
- The sheer exuberance of the character and decor in each themed room, the position of the Inn on Flagler Street, so handy for the shops, restaurants and beach. We loved being able to survey the street from our bedroom balcony. The owner, Tami, is very engaging and, though not cheap, it was great fun staying there.
- Amazing Staff, Wonderful Bed, and Amazing location!
Anchor Inn Bed and Breakfast
Located in New Smyrna Beach in the region of Florida, 14 miles from Daytona Beach, Anchor Inn Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sanford is 25 miles from Anchor Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Lake Mary is 30 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Great location close to Canal Street and nice ambiance. Good fresh cooked breakfast. Bonus for us – cruiser bikes available to use.
- Staff was very accommodating. We rented paddle boards for very cheap and we borrowed their bikes for a late night ice cream run
- Delicious breakfast, everyone on site was extremely helpful and welcoming. Will certainly come back – loved the close proximity to Canal Street and the Indian River.
Quaint facilities in a good location
Little touches like wine or beer on arrival
Fresh baked cookies
- Love the cottages. The property was lovely and artsy. Loved the colorful cottage style breakfast area but we had our sensational 5 star breakfasts served on the relaxing porch. The rooms had wonderful linens and a robe for each of us. Details in everything ..care and Love put into everything.
Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast
Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast is located in New Smyrna Beach, 14 miles from Daytona Beach and 26 miles from Sanford. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lake Mary is 30 miles from Night Swan B&B – New Smyrna Beach, and Titusville is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent Food and truly some of the nice inn keepers I have ever met. This is a must stay if you Bed & Breakfast in the area.
- The hosts were very nice and made us feel right at home. The breakfast foods were excellent and could accommodate a restricted diet for my daughter. Location was great for what we were there for (art show at end of January). Privacy was very good. There was a refrigerator available in the kitchen that was just for guests and stocked with water, sodas, etc.
- Excellent and well run bed and breakfast. Everything perfect.
- A fabulous upscale B&B in a town full of surprises.
- Location was great, interesting old home, owner nice and personable
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Daytona Beach Shores Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Daytona Beach Shores Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Daytona Beach Shores Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Daytona Beach Shores Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!