5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Danielsville Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Danielsville Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Danielsville Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Danielsville Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Danielsville Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Danielsville Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Danielsville Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Danielsville Pennsylvania:
The Parsonage Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, The Parsonage Bed & Breakfast is located in Jim Thorpe in the region of Pennsylvania. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find concierge services at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Bethlehem is 26 miles from The Parsonage Bed & Breakfast, and Allentown is 23 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hillcrest Bed and Breakfast
Located in Jim Thorpe, 26 miles from Bethlehem, Hillcrest Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Allentown is 23 miles from Hillcrest Bed and Breakfast, and Mount Pocono is 26 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was good. The host was very friendly and attentative. And the bedroom was very nice.
- The amenities were great! The owners Meriel and Bart couldn’t have been more accommodating and knowledgeable about the area! The bed was so comfy! A true English B&B experience! The room was stunning with a Victorian flare and a towel warmer in the bathroom was very European and so was the Fireplace in our room shipped straight from England! The grounds were beautiful and the view from the Inn was Priceless!!! Lest we forget Meriels amazing English cooking skills! A Magical place in an idealistic town!!!
- The hosts were very attentive and charming! The breakfasts were superbly done and delicious. The rooms were beautiful and clean! We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful weekend!
- The owners were so welcoming and friendly! Had great knowledge about the area. The comfort and ease of the place was so wonderful. Would go there again!
The room was great. The food was excellent.
The hosts were very nice.wo
The Inn at Birch Wilds
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, The Inn at Birch Wilds is located in Lehighton in the region of Pennsylvania. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Bethlehem is 23 miles from The Inn at Birch Wilds, and Allentown is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about our short stay here! From the beautiful and spa like room to the friendly staff and personal touches, everything exceeded our expectations. The breakfast served in our suite was beyond delicious. We will definitely be back again for a longer stay!
- Everything was perfect. Amazing breakfasts. Fireplace in our room.
- The establishment is absolutely beautiful. Quaint and romantic.
- The property was beautiful. The sunset overlooking the mountains was great with some hot chocolate.
- This bed and breakfast is amazing! The property is beautiful and secluded! Awesome for hiking or watching nature. I went in -7 degree weather so I was not able to do any outdoor activities but the fire place in my room left me feeling extra toasty. I’ll admit the surrounding areas are pretty barren, which at night is quite creepy, but the owners of the Inn make up for the creepiness with their hospitality and welcoming spirits. I stayed this past weekend and have already booked a room for March. I had an amazing time here.
The Alexander Benjamin House Country Lodging
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Alexander Benjamin House Country Lodging offers accommodations in Summit Hill, just 24 miles from Bethlehem. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Allentown is 20 miles from The Alexander Benjamin House Country Lodging, and Jim Thorpe is 9 miles from the property. Lehigh Valley Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Sayre Mansion
In Lehigh Valley, this Bethlehem bed and breakfast is located among mansions in the Fountain Hill Historic District and has an elegant décor with wood furnishings and antiques. A breakfast of muffins and fruit are served each morning.Guests at the Sayre Mansion can also request other breakfast options like French toast and Belgian waffles from the kitchen. A fitness center is also available.Rooms are decorated with unique colors and antiques. The suites have a spa bathtub and each room has a cable TV and sitting area.The Sayre Mansion is less than one mile from Lehigh University and Sands Casino is a 5 minute drive away.
- Magnificent bed – – – wish I could bring it home. Room was very nicely furnished, extrememely spacious, well lit for reading and a very comfortable couch to sit on and read. Room ventilation was the nicest I’ve ever experienced in a hotel/inn/B&B, at any price.
- The bed was amazing!! A lot of Antique furniture, fitting with the Manor. It was comfortable and inviting. I tend to like my rooms cooler so they were willing to turn the heat down, which I have had trouble with at other places. Everyone was friendly and willing to help.
- Historicity, breakfast and the friendliness of the staff.
- Well-located, comfortable, professional and experienced staff.
- Bed was like a cloud! Breakfast was fabulous! Decanter of sherry was a welcome sight on a very cold night when we returned from dinner! We can’t wait to return!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Danielsville Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Danielsville Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Danielsville Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Danielsville Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!