5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cross Plains South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Cross Plains South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cross Plains South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cross Plains South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cross Plains South Carolina. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cross Plains South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cross Plains South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cross Plains South Carolina:
The Red Horse Inn
The Red Horse Inn is located in Gowensville, just 19 miles from Greenville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Lake Lure is 23 miles from The Red Horse Inn, and Spartanburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 14 miles from The Red Horse Inn.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Orchard Inn offers accommodations in Saluda, just 1.7 miles from Gorge Zipline Canopy Tour. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- It was like staying in a good friends home where all the little details had great attention paid to them. The ambience and warmth of the owners and staff were exceptional.
- Extremely comfortable beds, wonderful staff and you couldn’t beat the views!
- The linens on the bed were exquisite feeling. The staff could not have been more present and accommodating of every need. Loved it all and will plan a return visit.
- Very comfortable bed. Fabulous breakfast. Charming Inn. Engaging innkeepers
- Lovely inn with great owners in a beautiful setting. Food was delicious.
Located in Hendersonville, this 1919-era Inn on Church is on the National Register of Historic Places and boasts a terrace, shared lounge and bar. Plus, guests can savour a daily gourmet breakfast every morning.Breakfast items includes local seasonal fruit, made-to-order eggs, and waffles. Extras include Scottish smoked salmon and coffee or tea at a 24-hour coffee bar on each level of the bed and breakfast.Harvey’s Lounge offers classic cocktails including martinis, Manhattans, and Old Fashioneds. Wine and local craft beers are also stars of the menu.At the bed and breakfast, rooms are individual decorated and have a desk, flat-screen cable TV, and en suite. Victorian charm shines through hardwood floors and crown mouldings. Inn On Church Boutique Hotel provides some rooms with mountain views and a spa bath.Asheville is 19.9 miles from Inn on Church, while Lake Lure is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 9.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Charleston Inn
Located in Hendersonville, 20 miles from Asheville, The Charleston Inn features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 16 miles from The Charleston Inn, and Black Mountain is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The size of our suite was generous and the bed was very comfy.
- We were very late checking in and staff was very accommodating. It was quite cold and they were concerned about us staying on third floor so were able to place us on second floor which ironically was quite warm. I wish that I had been able to enjoy the breakfast but had to leave very early before it was served but it smelled great. It is located at the end of the main street where restaurants and retail is located so easy to walk.
- Friendly and helpful staff, hot water, quiet rooms. Oh – complimentary wine and cheese hour!
- Amazing location and Inn, beautiful decor. Very clean. Breakfast is so delicious! Will be back again!
- Nicely decorated for the holidays, lovely staff and comfortable room.
Melange Bed & Breakfast
Located in Hendersonville, 20 miles from Asheville, Melange Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Lake Lure is 17 miles from Melange Bed & Breakfast, and Black Mountain is 23 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 9 miles away.
- Hospitality from owners/workers was excellent. They couldn’t do enough to make our stay memorable. Breakfasts were elegant and delicious. Location to town was perfect.
- The Melange is an amazing and wonderful place. We were there on our honeymoon and everything was absolutely perfect. The hosts are generous and kind, made great recommendations and were very accommodating of any need or question that arose.
- Lovely home and great gourmet breakfast! Very comfortable stay.
Melange is definitely one of the best BBs I have ever stayed anywhere. The house is very elagantly decorated with spacious and very comfortable rooms. The breakfast prepared by Lale is so delicious. Lale and Mehmet are perfect hosts. The Sunday morning chat with them over Turkish coffee by the real wood fireplace was so enjoyable.
Melange is definitely the place to stay if you are in Hendersonville, NC.
- Lale and her husband Mehmet were fabulous hosts. they sought to meet our food needs and understood what we could not eat. the patio for the emerald suite was in a perfect setting.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cross Plains South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cross Plains South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cross Plains South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cross Plains South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!