5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Couva Trinidad – Top Hotel Reviews
Couva Trinidad is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Couva Trinidad. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Couva Trinidad. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Couva Trinidad. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Couva Trinidad right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Couva Trinidad with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Couva Trinidad:
Featuring free WiFi, Stayinn Trinidad offers accommodations in Piarco, just 12 miles from Port-of-Spain. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Saint Augustine is 4.4 miles from Stayinn Trinidad , and Las Cuevas is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Super friendly!! Pick up and drop off from the airport. Just 5 minutes away. Nice room. Fast internet. Super clean! Netflix access.
- Florabel was an exceptional host,we felt like home away from home. Her place is remarkable clean with a 5?touch!Her breakfast and additionals was fully apreciated. Will definitely recommend and be back soon!!
- Proximity to airport and Florabel’s shuttle service ideal. Room was comfortable with good a/c, bathroom and kitchenette. Nice breakfast brought to room.
We stayed there (unfortunately) just for one night. But we are more than happy that we stayed at the StayInn Trinidad and Florabel. She was super nice and picked us up at the airport (as well as returned us at 4 in the morning !!) The room was really loveable – (with Netflix ?) and clean. The best was as our flight was so early – Florabel made us Sandwiches for the flight!
We will be back – for a longer stay! Thank you for the nice stay Florabel
- Excellent customer service!! I booked this stay for my parents as they needed to overnight in Port of Spain to catch an early flight the next morning. Florabel was super attentive, she made an effort to pick them up late at the airport, and made sure they felt comfortable during their short stay. I would definitely recommend Stay inn for anyone needing to overnight near the airport.
Airport Inn is located in Piarco, 12 miles from Port-of-Spain and 4.3 miles from Saint Augustine.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The cleanliness, the comfortable bed. The pool was lovely and the scenery was very calming. It was very easy to find. Can’t miss it.
- The location is great and the owner was extra helpful. She picked me up from the airport and took me back, this is super practical. She also offered some food, which was extra, as I missed dinner because of the flight time.
- The property was really great, we didn’t expect a pool and was pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly. It was a great experience.
- We were very late getting into Port of Spain and missed our connection to Tobago. This was a last minute choice and we arrived at 3 am. The owner/operator let us in and greeted us warmly. We had a good night’s sleep and the place was quiet. The breakfast was lovely and the owner was friendly and warm. We liked that we were super close to the airport and were given a ride to the airport by the daughter of the owner. This was homey and welcoming!!
- This rating might improve, but our experience was not that great. The pool was not available and the accommodation was very basic. I would not stay again at this price.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Ramela’s B&B offers accommodations in Saint Joseph, just 7 miles from Port-of-Spain. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint Augustine is 1.7 miles from Ramela’s B&B, and Las Cuevas is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room, reasonable price, good starting point for exploring Trinidad.
- I cannot say enough about Celeste! We arrived on Christmas Day, and she not only picked us up at the airport but also made sure we found some dinner before she dropped us at the room. Next day, she took us back to the airport so we could rent a car. She also gave us recommendations on where and how to get a marriage license, then served as our witness and even took photos of our wedding. We needed to extend out stay unexpectedly, and she allowed us to keep the same room at a very fair price. Our T&T experience was excellent, many thanks to Celeste!
Clean rooms, very good location, great and very kind hosts, strong wifi.
We enjoy our stay very much!
Thank you Miss Celeste.
- Friendly staff, cleanliness, the bed, location and off course the A/C.
- Overall comfort, location, provided items for use and amenities.
Honey P’s Villa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Honey P’s Villa offers accommodations in Mayo, just 23 miles from Port-of-Spain. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.Saint Augustine is 21 miles from Honey P’s Villa, and Las Cuevas is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 18 miles from Honey P’s Villa.
No reviews yet.
Piarco Village Suites
Located in Piarco, 12 miles from Port-of-Spain, Piarco Village Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Saint Augustine is 4.3 miles from Piarco Village Suites, and Las Cuevas is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 1.2 miles from Piarco Village Suites.
The owners are very courteous and the hospitality is second to none. I visited two other Caribbean Islands on the same trip, and this was the BEST place to stay. It out performs most of the other hotels/guesthouses that we stayed in Europe and the United States. I will definitely be staying at the Piarco Village Suites whenever my wife and I visit Trinidad again.
Rev. Dr. Will ******, Bishop, FSGKB/FSGI Atlanta, USA
The owners were amazingly hospitable. They picked us up promptly at the airport. The hotel is 5 minutes away from the airport and very safe, clean and convent.
We had a bad experience with our return stay hotel,who left us stranded at the airport.The owners came in the middle of the night and picked us up and were able to give us a room. Someone had cancelled at the last minute,ucky for us!! I highly recommend Piarco Villiage!
- free wifi, free airport shuttle, breakfast included, 5 minutes from airport
- VERY friendly owner! No problem picking us up and dropping us off, even on Christmas Eve and Christmas day! So incredibly convenient to the POS airport!
- Flexible, accommodating and generous hosts. Free shuttle on demand to airport and mall. Great advice on tourist options. Free loan of mobile phone was a superb initiative.
- The owners are very courteous and the hospitality is second to none. I visited two other Caribbean Islands on the same trip, and this was the BEST place to stay. It out performs most of the other hotels/guesthouses that we stayed in Europe and the United States. I will definitely be staying at the Piarco Village Suites whenever my wife and I visit Trinidad again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Couva Trinidad Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Couva Trinidad to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Couva Trinidad but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Couva Trinidad. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!