5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cottonwood Heights Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Cottonwood Heights Utah is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cottonwood Heights Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cottonwood Heights Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cottonwood Heights Utah. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cottonwood Heights Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cottonwood Heights Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cottonwood Heights Utah:
Castle Creek Inn
Located in Cottonwood Heights, 19 miles from Park City, Castle Creek Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Salt Lake City is 11 miles from Castle Creek Inn, and Sandy is 2.6 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nice room. Fireplace was nice and the smart TV allows more choices. Nice mirrors! Surroundings were nice.
- There was always a selection of coffee, teas, soft drinks, water and snacks available. There was a delicious variety of hot food at breakfast. One could eat in a long very dining room or in an outdoor patio space.
- Our stay at the Castle Creek Inn was one of the best experiences we have ever had. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and the check in process was very fast and simple. The facility is beautiful! It was everything we wanted it to be and more. If you are looking for a place to stay to get away and relax, this is your place!
The room was cozy
The towels were BIG and smelled so good
The jaccuzi tub awesome
The bed was VERY Comfortable, the sheets were so soft
The place had a warm inviting feeling
Cant wait to stay again!!
- Loved staying in the castle and a themed room. It was a quiet nice evening.
Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast
Located in Salt Lake City in the region of Utah, 17 miles from Park City, Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Sandy is 5 miles from Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast, and Provo is 29 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Every single point related to our stay at Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast exceeded our expectations: breakfasts were healthy and delicious; location was convenient to ski resorts, super comfortable and clean.
- I have been to enough B&Bs to know that some do it out of necessity, others out of interest but few do so out of a calling. Doug and Karen does this out of calling. They like people and make them feel at home. They cook and bake with a passion and gave their best to their guests. My friends and wife all said they never had such a satisfying spread for breakfast. And we even had some home-baked baked some cookies to take away!
- The home is spacious but cozy, the food was outstanding, and the hosts make you feel like family! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! We look forward to our next visit!
- What a wonderful experience!! They are so accommodating to your every need. They make you feel like family!! Breakfasts were amazing and different each morning. The couple is willing to cater to special diets like vegans and vegetarians or gluten free. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast! 5 stars!!
Beautiful and cozy room
The Anniversary Inn – Fifth South
The Anniversary Inn – Fifth South is located in Salt Lake City, just 21 miles from Park City. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Great breakfast options and it was delivered promptly.
- Every room has a different theme & jacuzzi. Was fun looking at all 30+ rooms. Breakfast delivered to room!
- 9/10. The room was amazing. We stayed in Romeo’s retreat (something like that). Cool architecture, lighting, giant tub, free amazing homemade chocolate cookies, and other free stuff. Includes breakfast in bed, and they have some DVDs to rent.
- It was our 26th anniversary and I’d always wanted to stay at an Anniversary Inn and we absolutely loved everything about it. It was awesome!
We had such a relaxing and fun stay.
The little extra touches of water, dessert, and breakfast were very nice.
The Anniversary Inn – South Temple
In a Victorian-style mansion, The Anniversary Inn-South Temple delivers a signature breakfast to each room daily. Guests receive cheesecake and sparkling cider upon arrival.A satellite TV and a DVD player are featured in this themed rooms at this adult-only accommodation. The rooms include a refrigerator and guest bathrobes. Featuring a 2-person spa tub, the private bathrooms have a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the South Temple Anniversary Inn.This accommodation is 1 miless from Salt Palace and 1 mile from Temple Square. Salt Lake City Airport is 5.5 miles away. Free guest parking is available.
- The free cheese cake, parfait, bottled water, Apple cider, and breakfast delivered to the room in the morning. The room was beautiful and comfortable.
- Very relaxing! Hay loft room was top floor with the perfect decore. Staff were friendly
- The hot tub was fun and the breakfast and little extras they gave us were great! The inn was easy to find and quaint and cosy. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here!
nice neighbourhood; and not too far from the centre of town.
Very friendly staff; and nice breakfast.
- Gentileza dos funcionários, que nos mostraram alguns quartos antes de escolhermos o que ficamos. Do café da manhã servido no quarto e na hora prevista. Da proximidade do ponto turístico principal da cidade – Templo Mórmons e da impressão e orientação para irmos até Big Cottonwood apreciar pontos turísticos legais.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Airport BnB offers accommodations in Terminal, just 26 miles from Park City.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Salt Lake City is 3.4 miles from Airport BnB, and Sandy is 15 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cottonwood Heights Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cottonwood Heights Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cottonwood Heights Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cottonwood Heights Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!