5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Coopersburg Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Coopersburg Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Coopersburg Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coopersburg Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coopersburg Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Coopersburg Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Coopersburg Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Coopersburg Pennsylvania:
Wydnor Hall Inn
This charming bed and breakfast in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, offers free Wi-Fi and uniquely decorated rooms. Lehigh University and the Stabler Corporate Center are a 5 minute drive away.Individually decorated rooms feature plush bedding and a private bathroom. The cottage at Wydnor Hall Inn is a private 2-story guesthouse with a sitting area and a fireplace.A full breakfast is served on weekends in the dining room, while a continental breakfast is available on weekdays. Guests can relax in the sitting room which includes a fireplace.Silver Creek Country Club is 4 miles away and DeSales University is an 8 minute drive from Bethlehem’s Wydnor Hall Inn. The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley is 2 miles away.
- Friendly staff, good quiche. Cottage beautiful and private.
- The for sale sign in the front yard. It’s pretty clear that the owner(s) are all done with the place. It’s fallen into disrepair and they are just looking to be done with it and haven’t maintained it for years. Don’t believe the 4.x reviews, they are either really old or fraudulent.
- Very welcoming staff and breakfast was superb. Just a great B&B and we will no doubt stay there again when going to Bethlehem.
- James was exceptional friendly professional. Comfortable speaking with him. Elizabeth was a breath of fresh air. She was so pleasant. We would definitely recommend this b&b
- Beautiful historic inn with period furninsings. Loved the steam shower in our room, the peaceful atmosphere and the wood burning fireplace in the parlor. Breakfast was delicious
The Sayre Mansion
In Lehigh Valley, this Bethlehem bed and breakfast is located among mansions in the Fountain Hill Historic District and has an elegant décor with wood furnishings and antiques. A breakfast of muffins and fruit are served each morning.Guests at the Sayre Mansion can also request other breakfast options like French toast and Belgian waffles from the kitchen. A fitness center is also available.Rooms are decorated with unique colors and antiques. The suites have a spa bathtub and each room has a cable TV and sitting area.The Sayre Mansion is less than one mile from Lehigh University and Sands Casino is a 5 minute drive away.
- Magnificent bed – – – wish I could bring it home. Room was very nicely furnished, extrememely spacious, well lit for reading and a very comfortable couch to sit on and read. Room ventilation was the nicest I’ve ever experienced in a hotel/inn/B&B, at any price.
- The bed was amazing!! A lot of Antique furniture, fitting with the Manor. It was comfortable and inviting. I tend to like my rooms cooler so they were willing to turn the heat down, which I have had trouble with at other places. Everyone was friendly and willing to help.
- Historicity, breakfast and the friendliness of the staff.
- Well-located, comfortable, professional and experienced staff.
- Bed was like a cloud! Breakfast was fabulous! Decanter of sherry was a welcome sight on a very cold night when we returned from dinner! We can’t wait to return!
Historic Benner Mansion
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Historic Benner Mansion is located in Allentown, just 6 miles from Bethlehem. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jim Thorpe is 23 miles from Historic Benner Mansion, and Reading is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 5 miles from Historic Benner Mansion.
No reviews yet.
Double Eagle Bed and Breakfast
Double Eagle Bed and Breakfast provides air-conditioned rooms near East Greenville. Guests can make use of the indoor pool and hot tub. WiFi is available.The rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All units include a desk.A complimentary full country-style breakfast is served every morning at the property.Bethlehem is 15.5 miles from Double Eagle Bed and Breakfast, while Allentown is 12.4 miles from the property. Lehigh Valley International Airport is 16.8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Globe Inn
The Globe Inn offers accommodations in East Greenville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bethlehem is 16 miles from The Globe Inn, and Allentown is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 17 miles from The Globe Inn.
- Staff super healthful and friendly. Quietness cleanliness. This should be a five star hotel
- Breakfast was delicious. Bed was nice I like my beds fluffy and this was on the firm side but it worked
- Feeling of comfort and ability to relate with staff and other guests.
we ate Breakfast both days we stayed there, made to order from ther own kitchen. The Bacon must be local totaly delicious ! makes my mouth warter thinking about it, along with the great omelet i had .
Thanks Mike!! and Staff
- Nice freshly cooked breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean room.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Coopersburg Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Coopersburg Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Coopersburg Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Coopersburg Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!