5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In College Park Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
College Park Georgia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in College Park Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in College Park Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in College Park Georgia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in College Park Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in College Park Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In College Park Georgia:
The Relentless House
One of our best sellers in Atlanta! The Relentless House offers accommodations in Atlanta. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.English is 5 miles from The Relentless House, and Pedmont Park is 6 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Peach House
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, The Peach House is situated in Atlanta, 0.9 miles from Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site and 1.7 miles from FOX Theatre. The property is around 1.8 miles from Atlanta Stadium (historical), 1.8 miles from NEW World of Coca-Cola and 1.8 miles from Centennial Olympic Park. Georgia Aquarium is 1.9 miles away.Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, coffee machine, bath, hairdryer and desk. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a wardrobe.The daily breakfast offers vegetarian, American or gluten-free options.Georgia World Congress Center is 1.9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Philips Arena is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 8.7 miles from The Peach House.
No reviews yet.
Inman Park Bed and Breakfast
Inman Park Bed and Breakfast provides rooms in Atlanta near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site and FOX Theatre. Popular points of interest around the property include the World of Coca-Cola and Atlanta Stadium. Centennial Olympic Park and Georgia Aquarium are both reachable within 2.1 miles.Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.An American breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.The bed and breakfast offers a children’s playground.Georgia World Congress Center is 2.2 miles from Inman Park Bed and Breakfast. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 8.7 miles from the property.
breakfast is so great. really love the days that I lived here.
- It was a feeling that I haven’t heard for a long time, like visiting your Grandma. Very nice owner of the property, food cooked with love..
- Stylish southern comfort and friendly and accommodating host.
- Thanks to Eleanor and her hospitable families, I spent the best Thanksgiving in Inman Park Bed and Breakfast. I’d love to stay there the next time I visit Atlanta.
- The location was perfect, and our host was delightful and full of stories.
- Fond memory.
In Atlanta, Georgia, this historic bed and breakfast features a daily gourmet breakfast. Special diets can be accommodated with advance notice. Georgia Aquarium is just 2 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are available in each room at Stonehurst Place Bed and Breakfast. A DVD player is also included. Towels and linen are provided.Daily maid service is available and guests can use an airport shuttle service for a charge. The property provides free parking.Hartsfield Jackson International Airport Is 17 minutes’ drive from this bed and breakfast. Guests will be 12 minutes’ drive from Zoo Atlanta.
- I expected the stay to be good and it turned out to be great! It’s all the details that capture our hearts — the sweets on the pillow, the Gauguin’s painting book on the night table, and a small knife for peeling fruit…Surely the breakfast is gourmet and the house deco classy, graced with the hosts’ hospitality and elegance. Perfect!
Very beautiful historic home.
The suite and bathroom wonderful!!
Food was amazing.
Owners very hospitable.
- Attention to every detail! Wonderful artwork, outdoor porch, detailed architectural details, fantastic bedding, extremely well thought out breakfast menu, lovely, charming hosts! We”lol b back
- Everything was fabulous and exceptional…the snacks at night, the breakfast was the best around and the hosts were fantastic! The other guests were friendly and the house is in walking distance of restaurants.
- Really fantastic property. Beautiful and interesting. Had a great staff that was attentive but inconspicuous. The food was great and the lemon cake they made was to die for. The room had the greatest bathtub and shower I have experienced in any bed and breakfast. Wow!
Southern Charm Marta Connected Bed and Breakfast
Southern Charm Marta Connected Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Decatur.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Atlanta is 7 miles from Southern Charm Marta Connected Bed , and Marietta is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was amazing experience. Owner (RON) he is a very polite, kind and good man, he did everything to make me feel at home. Clean bedroom, bathroom, everything was great. Breakfast is separate 10stars. Thanks Ron you are the best!!!!! See you next time.
- The host is very kind and talentive guy. And the place is wonderful. Much more than I expect. I bet if you being there would get amazing experience
- The host was gracious and accommodating. My bedroom was elegantly arranged and comfortable. The room included a single cup coffee maker (Keurig-style), a small refrigerator, and a flat screen tv. The host provided bottle water for the coffee maker and fridge as well as a greeting gift of sparkling grape juice and several chocolate candies. The shared bathroom was clean and stylishly furnished. Location provided easy access to Decatur.
I like that the owner was very friendly & everything he said would be provided was provided ! My stay was perfect will definitely come every time I visit Atlanta!
Clean and nicely organized!
- Very friendly host and good to chat with. Highly recommended to all travellers.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In College Park Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in College Park Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in College Park Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in College Park Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!