5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Colfax California – Top Hotel Reviews
Colfax California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Colfax California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colfax California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colfax California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Colfax California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Colfax California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Colfax California:
Sierra Sun Cloud Inn – Colfax
Located at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, this inn features individually designed rooms with beautiful views. It serves free regional wine and is 6 miles from downtown Colfax, California.Each morning at the Sierra Sun Cloud Inn Colfax a gourmet breakfast is offered in the dining room and includes fresh fruit and homemade dishes.The inn has 2 second-floor seating areas as well as a living room to relax. Outside guests can admire the expansive 18 acre property, manicured gardens and sparkling pond with waterfall.Each spacious room at the Sierra Sun Cloud is decorated with bright colors and wood furniture. All rooms include a seating area, private bathroom and a CD player.The communal game room features a billiards table and a large-screen TV with a DVD player.Sierra Knolls Winery is just 7.3 miles from the inn. Dark Horse Golf Club is 8.8 miles away.
- Home style atmosphere. The owners were wonderful. Could visit with them very easily.
- I loved where it was located. It felt like a little piece of Heaven on a hill. I loved the dog Cooper. The staff was down to earth and all pleasant. The food was delicious and the owner was very nice. I would love to see the changing seasons upon that property. I almost want to change my career path and work at a B and B for the rest of my life. 🙂
Great hospitality! All the team at Sierra Sun Cloud was very helpful. If we couldn’t come across a first come, first serve campground over Fourth of July – the B&B manager even offered us a second night with a discount
The place is an incredible refuge in the woods and absolutely gorgeous grounds, very sophisticated place but tasteful and not “stuffy” which we particularly liked.
Also a fantastic hammock to chill out on during the warm summer night. 🙂
- The view was amazing, and the property clean, well furnished and relaxing. I loved the setup in the lounge, and the Manager was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were exquisitely charming, and the surrounding landscape was genuinely breathtaking. This is the perfect quiet getaway spot for those looking to experience a home-away-from-home reprieve from the bustle of the city (if you are capable of relaxing, that is!)
- The property is gorgeous! Very relaxing and serene.
Featuring an on-site Irish pub and a tea parlor, this historic Victorian bed and breakfast is just off I-80 and 3 minutes from downtown Auburn. Free Wi-Fi is available.Antique furniture and a private bathroom are found in each individually themed room of the Power’s Mansion. Satellite TV and air conditioning are also provided.The Power Club pub and brewery serves steak, seafood and original beers. Breakfast is also served at the pub each morning.Tea times can be arranged in the elegant mansion parlors. The staff of Power’s is also happy to help guests plan a day within gold rush country.The Placer County Museum is 3 minutes from the mansion. Deuces Wild Casino is less than 4 minutes away.
- Bed was very comfortable. Alfred was very welcoming.
- We felt so welcome in this fully restored 1884 mansion, super comfortable beds, and an amazing complimentary breakfast of eggs frittata, biscuits n gravy, golden hash browns, and endless pot of coffee. And only a block walk from cool shopping and the Club Car, where we went dancing later.
- Alfred, the icing on the cake was talking with you and my wife and the other couple about eternal matters and the future of your ministry.
Most importantly, our complete experience was great. Alfred, our host, was very communicative and easy to work with both before and during our stay. The mansion is beautiful, and to listen to Alfred talk of his work on the place is just inspiring. The mansion is like a museum and has tons of information on the history of the region. The full breakfast was amazing with a variety of offerings, which we enjoyed while sitting by the fire. There are a few public rooms for reading, socilaizing or playing games.
The mansion is located within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants, and we were easily able to leave the car put for the duration of our stay.
- Our host was very accommodating and gave his guests a lot of personal attention
American River Inn
Built in 1853, this historic Georgetown, California hotel features authentic English antiques and a Victorian garden. It is 3 miles from Eldorado National Forest and also offers an 8-person hot tub.Every room is individually furnished with antique beds, Victorian décor and hardwood floors. A seating area and plush robes are provided.A gourmet breakfast is served daily at American River Inn. In the afternoon, guests can enjoy the free wine and snacks on the furnished patio.Croquet and table tennis are available in American River’s garden. Guests can use the mountain bikes for free to explore the area. The concierge desk can also help to arrange excursions.Maria’s Boutique sells unique items, including quilts and furniture, for gifts or souvenirs.Kennedy Gold Mine Tours are an hours’ drive away. Whitewater Excitement is 20 minutes away by car.
- Did not get a chance to stay for breakfast but it smelled delicious!
- We liked the feel of the hotel. It was comfortable, clean and had a unique historic ambiance.
- Had stayed here with family a couple of times under previous owners. I think it was a better value then. Property seems to have a lack of cosmetic upkeep and looked tired.
- Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Very comfortable setting in the room and the sitting area.
- We stayed here because of the great reviews and the close proximity to the family we were visiting. Jason is great and responds quickly to emails – we arrived at midnight and he was gracious enough to leave our key outside. The inn is clean and charming. We stayed in a suite, which offered an en suite bathroom (with shower/tub), a king-size bed, and day bed with trundle.
Deer Creek Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Deer Creek Inn is located in Nevada City in the region of California, just 3.9 miles from Grass Valley. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sacramento Airport is 50 miles away.
- I loved the balcony off of my room, the down comforter, the bubble bath for my large claw foot tub, the white marble airy and light bathroom, the windows, the way breakfast was served, good coffee..
Good bed and breakfast. Inn keeper Ruth was Great really like her! Close to wedding venue
Would go back agsin
- Amazing breakfasts! Ruth, our hostess, was delightful and full of interesting local information. Definitely recommend.
- Ruth is very dedicated to her B&B. She sent us on a delightful hike resplendent in Fall colors. I would suggest the King room we had because of the complete bathroom.
The inn keepers were delightful. The wine hour was very nice to meet the other guests. The breakfast was wonderful.
The room was very comfortable, and clean, very nice.
The Madison House Bed and Breakfast
The Madison House Bed and Breakfast is located in Nevada City, just 3.7 miles from Grass Valley. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sacramento Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly and we had a wonderful breakfast
- I am dreading this review because we may never be able to get another reservation at this incredible B&B. Ken and Barb and wonderful hosts. The B&B is located right in town and walking distance to everything. The breakfast is amazing and it feels like the perfect get-a-way for the night. Coming to the Madison house is a treat and the people it attracts are wonderful. Heaven in Nevada City!
- Great breakfast, friendly hosts, great location, excellent property!
- Within easy walking distance of all downtown Nevada City amenities + parking in the back.
- It is a historic old house beatifully kept, very warm and comfortable. Ken and Barb, the owners, are the nicest and friendliest people. Ken greeted us at the door with a handshake, upon arrival already knowing our names. The breakfasts and service provided by them was exceptional. Barb is an excellent cook and the breakfasts were healthy and wonderful. She bakes all the muffins and cookies herself and they are quite good! We definitely would stay there again and highly recommend it to anyone visiting Nevada city, try having your morning coffee on the porch, it is beautiful. Also the free wifi works great.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Colfax California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Colfax California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Colfax California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Colfax California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!