5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Coleman Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Coleman Alberta is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Coleman Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coleman Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coleman Alberta. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Coleman Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Coleman Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Coleman Alberta:
Country Encounters Accommodations
This bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi that is offered in all areas of this Crowsnest Pass property. A hot tub is provided for guest use. Bellevue Underground Mine tours are 15 minutes’ drive away.Each individually decorated room at Country Encounters Accommodations features antique décor. En suite bathrooms provide free toiletries.A cable TV with DVD player and a library are featured in the common lounge at Country Encounters Crowsnest Pass. Guests can relax in the sauna after a day’s outing. A garden offers a furnished terrace.Frank Slide Interpretive Centre is 6.8 miles from this property. Crowsnest Pass golf club is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- The hosts were the best so helpful in every way ,The breakfast was wonderful. I look forward our next stay. It was a great value
- The breakfast was good and the inside of the bed and breakfast was really nice.
- The host was very friendly,the room was comfortable albeit a little small and the breakfast was delicious.
- the accommodation was one of the best we have had in Canada. Bed /room enormous and very comfortable. My wife loved the bath. Breakfast superb , Dawn even cooked us a Christmas Dinner! As a host Dawn was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We couldnt fault our experience.
- Nicely renovated older building in the historic part of Coleman in the Crowsnest Pass area. We had a very nice Queen bedroom with period furnishings and ensuite. The owner is very accommodating and the breakfast was great. We really enjoyed walking around to visit and photograph the interesting older buildings and museums in the immediate area.
York Creek Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, York Creek Bed & Breakfast is located in Coleman, just 27 miles from Fernie.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing.
- Loved the accomodations for gluten free and fresh fruit for breakfast!!
- Aesthetically, the site is beautiful; finished with logs, tucked away in the trees, with an extraordinary log staircase leading to the upper rooms. The hosts were friendly and flexible when it came to arrival and departure times and breakfast preferences. When we let Anne know that we were planning to leave very early the next morning, she provided us with muffins for the drive!
- Both Ann and Ken made us both feel so welcome, and their breakfasts are very delicious. We stayed in “the nest” which is the lower part of the house, and enjoyed the privacy of the deck. That was the highlight of our stay; some places do not provide a deck. Otherwise, furniture and bed were extremely comfortable and we thought it was great that “the nest” provided a bed that not only exceeded expectations but could be electronically maneuvered to provide comfort as well as provide massage.
- The room was large, bright and comfortable. The hosts were friendly and welcoming even to our dog. Views were terrific with two outdoor decks to enjoy and even deer strolled by. Breakfast was superb!
- The home was beautiful and extremely clean, the bed was super-comfortable, the owners were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast (eggs benny) was outstanding. Wouldn’t change a thing.
A Safe Haven Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, A Safe Haven Bed & Breakfast is located in Coleman in the region of Alberta, just 27 miles from Fernie. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.
- The breakfast was excellent complete with homemade muffins for the road. Alannah and Dan were friendly and made our stay comfortable. We had forgotten an extension cord for our car so they lent us one for night. At -36 C it was really needed.
- Alanna was a great host – very attentive & accommodating to our needs!
- Fabulous home cooked healthy and delicious breakfast.
- Very private and personal accomadations. Nice garden patio all to ourselves
- The pool, desk staff, cleaning staff, breakfast, BBQ outside
Burmis Bed and Bales
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Burmis Bed and Bales offers accommodations in Bellevue. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We booked for the wrong night, when we got there the hostess said she had us for the next night, she made arrangements for us, very accommodating. The hot tub was good, rooms were great. Served a good breakfast, Very pleasant people.
- We enyoyrd the two days at Burmis. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Thanks to housekeeper Becky and her husband Jerry.
- The breakfast was quite good, and the room was nice. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
It was a great location for us as we love the country and not the city so much. It is out of the way so make sure you take food or whatever you need because once your there you won’t want to head out again.
Our daughter loved that there were horses, she could have a swim. Our room was the family room, it was great for us as there were 4 adults and an infant we had plenty of room. We cooked our supper and relaxed.
- Quiet and nice place. Had yogourt and cheese omelet for breakfast which was good. We had a room upstair with 2 beds, fridge, no tv and shared bathroom.
SpringBreak Flower Farm
SpringBreak Flower Farm offers accommodations in Bellevue. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Coleman Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Coleman Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Coleman Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Coleman Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!