5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cobejo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cobejo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cobejo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cobejo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cobejo Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cobejo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cobejo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cobejo Cantabria:
Bed and Breakfast
Posada Los Duendes
Posada Los Duendes bed and breakfast is located 25 mi from Spain’s north coast in Cantabria and features a charming garden with barbecue and free Wi-Fi.This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique color scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a characteristic breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 mi from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 56 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31 mi from Santander Airport.
- This was a good stop about an hour from the ferry at Santander. Set in a pretty village, this comfortable small hotel had a spacious room with good heating, which was essential at this time of year. There was nowhere to eat in the village except the bar below the rooms, but they had sandwiches and tapas so we didn’t go hungry! The owner was friendly and helpful.
- This is a comfortable country inn in a friendly village. It is the traditional bar downstairs the centre of the community. Upstairs the rooms are large, modern but decorated with antiques. They have views of the surrounding village and hills beyond. The rooms are peaceful. There is a nice garden with benches and shady trees. In the summer there is a restaurant but we had simple good value meals in the bar. There’s a football table, games and books everywhere. The proprietor provided us with everything we asked for and introduced us to the village people in the bar to give us more information of what to see etc. Good for walking, cycling, eating, and getting to the beach in 30 minutes down the autovia.
- Lovely peaceful location. Spacious room in traditional Spanish style. Very nice, helpful hosts. Easy parking. I very much enjoyed my stay and will be back!
- Second visit to peaceful B&B convenient for transport links
- great place to stay, very helpful staff fantastic value , great for ferry at santander
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Located in Correpoco, Casa Jesus Muddyboots has accommodations with a TV. Complimentary WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bidet and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santillana del Mar is 24 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots. Santander Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Location perfect for our journey to Santander to meet the ferry. We were met by Brenda and later by Michael the owners. The other reviews were right and they couldn’t have been more helpful welcoming and accommodating. Local restaurant was closed so Brenda took us to another in her own car. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast plentiful and views were great. Thanks M&K
- This really is a fantastic place lovely people who can’t do enough for you
- lLovely house, spotless. Our hosts were out to greet us before I was off the bike’ exceptional room and a welcome coffee. The nearby restaurant was closed on the day we visited so Mike ran us up the mountain to another that I would like to revisit one day. Good breakfast
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
Bed and Breakfast
Casa marte doble
Located in Tanos, Casa marte doble has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden.Santander is 18 miles from Casa Marte Doble, while Santillana del Mar is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
Made to feel at home immediately as we were greeted by Irene and her father and made welcome in their home. The room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed and a spotless en suite shower room
We also had access to a kitchen/diner/lounge where we cooked ourselves an evening snack. We hope to stay there again.
The room was far better than the pictures. It’s A+++ accommodation. Bed is super comfortable. The hosts are very welcoming.
Check in and out is easy as.
Our stay there was a perfect memorable.
Habitaciones muy confortables. Trato excelente de los anfitriones, hicieron nuestra estancia muy agradable.
Casa preciosa y acogedora con un enorme jardín para relajarse y jugar con su perrita Manchi.
Cuando llegamos a la puerta de la casa pensamos que no era posible que fuese esa.
Era impresionante. Infinitamente mejor que un hotel.
Nos recibió Manolo, el dueño.
Nos enseñó nuestra habitación y la cocina salón de la que podíamos hacer uso.
Nos hizo sentir como en casa desde el primer momento y tuvo varios detalles con nosotros por los que estamos muy agradecidos. Por ejemplo, en Cantabria se estila hacer torrijas de postre en Navidad y en Noche Buena nos bajó un par de ellas (estaban buenísimas).
Casi todas las mañanas, en el desayuno, nos aconsejaba lugares que visitar.
Mari Carmen, su mujer, también un encanto.
Sin duda recomiendo su casa para alojarse y, sin duda, cuando vuelva a Cantabria volveré a este lugar.
Me encantó que los cuartos eran super amplios, al igual que el baño.
El hombre era encantador, muy atento y simpático.
Tenían secador, para cargar el cepillo de dientes, muchas toallas, calefacción en el cuarto, sábanas de franela…
La casa en si era gigante.
Sin duda alguna en breves volveré.
- Made to feel at home immediately as we were greeted by Irene and her father and made welcome in their home. The room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed and a spotless en suite shower room
Bed and Breakfast
Posada de Villacarriedo
Set by Pisueña River and the Barroque Soñanes Palace, Posada de Villacarriedo is located in Villacarriedo. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming bed and breakfast has impressive mountain views.Each stylish room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge and a garden with a furnished terrace available for guests.Posada de Villacarriedo is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Collados del Asón Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and the popular surfing beaches are a 35-minute drive. Santander Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Christina is a gracious host and helpful in every way. She recommended places to ride to as we were cycling in the area.
- Fantastic! The best and warmest welcome I’ve ever got in Spain, super clean rooms, rich breakfast and astonishing region.
- I book this stay for my parents and they really loved it. They said that the breakfast was very complete, with all you could need, the rooms comfortable and the owner, Cristina, very lovely.
- La habitacion super comoda para los 3 (niño) con todo confort de calor, desayuno superior y alrededores de ensueño y eso que era Enero frio.
- Todo ha sido genial y Cristina un encanto. Recomendable 100%
Bed and Breakfast
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Posada La Venta de Quijas is set in a 19th-century mountain-style house in the countryside outside the village of Quijas. This guest house offers free parking and rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37 mi away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- Good location and room facilities. Warm and comfortable. Enjoyed log fire.
las HADAS, nada mas llegar vi cuadros y explicaciones de las hadas y espíritus de la Naturaleza en las que cree la gente del lugar. ¡Me encantó! sentí como que entraba en un lugar MAGICO!!
El entorno NATURAL es PRECIOSO!! Si crees en la magia o tienes niños, Te lo recomiento, ademas los dueños tienen 2 niñas pequeñas… Preciosas las instalaciones de madera y piedra y decoración vegetal… ¡Me encantó! Pase unos dias MARAVILLOSOS allí.
La ubicación es muy buena, porque está cerca de Santander, de Santillana del Mar, de Cabárceno, etc, lo que hace fácil poder visitar muchos lugares.
Las habitaciones están bien, la cama es cómoda.
Desayuno bastante completo.
- Fántastico!! El trato de los dueños y la ubicación geniales! La habitación preciosa y muy limpia. Menos mal q la segunda noche cenamos allí, ya repetimos cada día, estaba todo riquísimo!
La tranquilidad de la zona, su ubicación y las vistas desde el comedor.
Para ir con bebés, los dueños muy amables, nos facilitaron todo aquello que pedimos.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cobejo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cobejo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cobejo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cobejo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!