5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ballena, 18 miles from Playa Hermosa, casa bavaria features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Uvita is 9 miles from casa bavaria, and Santa Elena is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 15 miles from casa bavaria.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas y Restaurante Tilapias La Cascada
Cabinas y Restaurante Tilapias La Cascada is located in Ojochal, just 18 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Uvita is 10 miles from Cabinas Tilapias La Cascada, and Santa Elena is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 14 miles from Cabinas y Restaurante Tilapias La Cascada.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Natura Lodges is located in Ojochal, just 17 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Uvita is 9 miles from Natura Lodges, and Santa Elena is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 16 miles from Natura Lodges.
- Everything about Natura Lodges was incredible. The lodges were great quality and beautifully designed. We looked forward to breakfast every morning. Eric and Valerie prepared homemade delicacies, and also took the time to share their recipes with us. The pool and accommodations exceeded our expectations, and overall we had such an amazing stay.
- The hospitality provided by the hosts (owners Eric & Valerie) the well appointed accommodations, gourmet breakfast and peaceful, intimate jungle setting.
- Everything was perfect, from breakfast, the pool and gardens, the accommodation, attention to detail was excellent, so tranquil a setting, warmth and hospitality of Eric and Valerie , fond memories thank you.
- Wooden lodges of excellent quality and design; beautiful garden with pool; unusual opulent breakfast
Nos hôtes chaleureux et généreux en conseils
La grande piscine
Les restaurants autours
Le jardin magnifique avec ses animaux
Le petit déjeuner excellent et copieux
Vivir En El Tropico
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Vivir En El Tropico is located in Ojochal in the region of Puntarenas, just 16 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Uvita is 8 miles from Vivir En El Tropico, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Kyle and Tam were very accommodating. We did not realize it was necessary to rent a vehicle to get to the house and they were nice enough to pick us up in Ojochal. The house was beautiful, the views were beautiful, and everything was very clean and comfortable. It gets a little warm when your out and about so make sure to bring an umbrella when you stay there.
- Perfect location, perfect place, perfect service. Thanks Tam & Carl for the moments we invested there.
- Everything was just perfect : it was quiet, comfortable, clean with all the possible equipments. Our hosts were extra-kind and helpful though discreet. I enjoyed seeing monkeys jumping in the trees while having breakfast. The family suite we enjoyed was so great with perfect privacy ! Thanks again for everything !
- Besides the fresh fruit and ample coffee, host and hostess let us know the breakfast special for the next day. Each was unique and delicious.
We just left Vivir en el Tropical and we must say it was awesome! The villa is located on top of a hill and after a 10 minute drive from the main road
You come to an amazing property.
Room is fantastic and clean.
Breakfast is beautiful with home made bread.
Would definitely stay again.
Located in Ojochal, 21.7 miles from Dominical, Vista Villas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a balcony with dining area. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.For your convenience, you will find a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for beaches, waterfalls, and ziplining. Uvita is 8.1 miles from Vista Villas.
- The view was awesome. Rooms modern and clean. Pool was very refreshing. Toucans and parrots were sighted very close to the room.
- Vista villas is in the town of Ojochal up on the hill with an amazing ocean view. The hosts are fantastic. The room was very clean and was much better than we thought it would, the bed was extremly comfortable. Outsude pool with ocean view and great homemade breakfest ?
- Very kind hosts, thank you Rebecca & Darryl for nice talks and service for booking the boat tour; nice view, very new building, good atmosphere, we fully enjoyed our stay!
- Nice and comfy new brand building, excellent attention.
- The owners are a delightful couple. Very personable and have many excellent recommendations for activities around the area. The grounds are lush and tropical and the rooms are very clean, comfortable and have all the necessary items for a vacation. Rebecca is an excellent cook and serves a delicious breakfast daily between 7-9 am.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ciudad Cortés Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!