5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chicago Ridge Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Chicago Ridge Illinois is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chicago Ridge Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chicago Ridge Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chicago Ridge Illinois. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chicago Ridge Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chicago Ridge Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chicago Ridge Illinois:
Welcome Inn Manor
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Welcome Inn Manor is located in Chicago, just 5 miles from LaSalle Bank Theatre.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPad are featured. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Chicago Shakespeare Theater is 6 miles from Welcome Inn Manor, and Congress Theater is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 6 miles from Welcome Inn Manor.
Bronzeville is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, sightseeing and city trips.
- I’m a 50 years of experience traveler nationally, and international, and I could not have been more pleased, and surprised. The hospitality was par excellent, the breakfast was none like I’ve ever experienced that comes with the reservation, healthiest above all, and many varieties of foods, no comparison to the the traditional continental breakfast commonly served. Travel to and from the location was excellent, not a beaten path of many hotels, motels, and busyness common to some regions. easy access in and out, no parking perils. i highly recommend based on my years of travel experience.
Mell is the Inn Keeper and he is an amazing chef! Breakfast was PERFECT. And he goes out of his way to take care of his guests. I felt so well tended to. He even drove me over to one of his favorite dinner spots when I asked about Mediterranean food in the area – a great suggestion by the way! The following morning he drove me to the University of Chicago for my meeting!
The Inn is a gorgeous old home, beautifully cared for and decorated. Don’t miss this gem!
- Very comfortable. Cozy atmosphere. Friendly innkeepers. Excellent service and attention.
- Great passion and professionality of the owner Mell!
- Very friendly and helpful inn owner. Great breakfast, and really appreciated the rides to convention center for my meetings. He went the extra mile, took three guests out on Sunday evening to hear from local jazz. It was fun! It was reasonable close to the train station, so riding the train was an easy option on several occasions. I felt safe in the area, though I never walk alone at night. Our room and the bathroom was very clean. I appreciated having filtered water available for drinking. The decor in the place is awesome…so much to look at on the walls! Not only a lot of art, and artifacts, but many photos of interesting historical characters.
The Polo Inn Bridgeport U.S.A.
Just 6 miles south of downtown Chicago, this Bridgeport B&B is a 3-minute drive from U.S. Cellular Field, home of baseball’s White Sox. Featuring an on-site restaurant, each suite includes free internet access.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each unique suite at Bridgeport Bed and Breakfast. A full-size refrigerator is available, and each room has fingerprint security locks.Polo Café is on site and serves American fare for brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests at Bridgeport B&B can enjoy a breakfast voucher during their stay.Free parking is available at Bed and Breakfast Bridgeport. Banquet space is also available at this property.McCormick Place is 4 miles away. The Illinois Institute of Technology can be reached in a 6-minute drive.
- Spacious apartments style rooms. We had two bedrooms, a kitchenette, a full bath, and a sitting area. Located near the White Sox stadium in a quirky upcoming area. We are repeat visitors and will definitely return.
- The hosts and the breakfast were wonderful – freshly cooked just to suit your wishes. No buffet but an extra service in the Polo Café – highly recommended. They took care of me and when I was not able to get a cab to the South Side of Chicago, the host Dave Saunders just drove me out there. Of course, this was an exception but shows how caring and nice they are. For people who care most about the ambience and the friendliness of the place are definitely right here at the Bridgeport Polo Inn. Nice neighborhood as well, not too far from Chinatown and downtown and very near to IIT Campus and Lake. Recommend to rent a Divvy bike (just down the street) and take a ride to these places – although you have to be cautious with the car drivers, there are bike path and a long and wonderful lakeshore bicycle path where you can ride to the Universities in Hyde Park as well as to the museums downtown. Chicago is a must see city!
- Super nice people. Very accommodating and breakfast was awesome. Beds were comfortable.
- This was my first experience with a bed & breakfast, I was pleasantly surprised. Staying here definitely added to my Chicago traveling. We were treated like royalty even when we arrived later. The owner personally showed us to our room, and even upgraded the size of our room. The room was enormous, yet historical. Beds were comfortable. Lots of privacy, even for 3 people. The breakfast was phenominal. The french toast and ham were our favorites. So glad we took a chance and stayed at a local B & B. We were treated like family.
- nice and wonderful staff, great breakfast, comfortable bed and room
Harvey House Bed & Breakfast
Harvey House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Oak Park.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chicago is 8 miles from Harvey House B&B, and Aurora is 29 miles from the property. Midway International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful – the bed was comfy and the room beautifully decorated. We spent time sitting in the living room area, and it was very peaceful and open. Breakfast was incredible and made for us right when we were ready, and we were able to choose what we wanted. The pancakes are delightful!
- I loved everything about this property!!! My room was gorgeous and very clean. The fireplace was lovely. Every piece of furniture was of superior quality. The breakfast was delicious and fresh! And the owner of the home, Beth was so sweet! She made us feel so at home! My boyfriend and I were there for a romantic getaway and she gave us awesome suggestions for nearby locally owned restaurants. I loved this property and would definitely go back again.
- Our breakfast was amazing, our room was fluffed wonderfully and the owner and staff are unbelievably nice.
- Excellent custom breakfast. We found the innkeeper to be a great host. Beautiful property
- THe Breakfasts are amazing, Beth goes out of her way to make something different every day!
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast
Located 1.4 miles from LaSalle Bank Theatre in Chicago, The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast features a restaurant and bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chicago Shakespeare Theater is 2.5 miles from The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast, and Congress Theater is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 8 miles from The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast.
West Loop is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, skyline views and city trips.
Can highly recommend this place. Loved the decor and the comfort. The communal areas for relaxing and for breakfast were just perfect. The staff were very attentive.
Much better than staying in a chain hotel!
- I love this place. So warm and inviting. Spectacular!!
- The whole experience from the moment we arrived was exceptional, warm, easy and beautiful all at once. The breakfast was beyond perfect. The rooms, the whole bnb is great and welcoming.
- Beautiful property in a great location. This is a stylish bed-and-breakfast that feels like a boutique hotel. Spacious, clean rooms, nice amenities (Malin & Goetz products, electronic blackout shades), terrific breakfast, and lovely staff. Public space is large with fireplace and coffee/tea bar, large table and sofas for lounging and working. Reading nook/library is lovely. Near Chicago’s restaurant row and a short distance to downtown and tourist attractions. Plus, much more affordable than Gold Coast hotels.
- We loved this Bed and Breakfast. We have never stayed on the west side before and we were afraid there wouldn’t be much in the way of entertainment, however, it was only a block off of Randolph. Lots to do. I would have been fine never leaving the B&B. First and most important to me, everything was spotlessly clean! The common area’s were truly inviting, super chic & homey. Our room was very quiet and comfortable with a king size bed. It had a vintage/eclectic touches with some of the furniture pieces, but also had modern touches as well like electric shades. The bathroom had a two person shower and the floors were heated. It had all the comforts of home & then some! The gourmet breakfast looked wonderful, but we did not get to partake of it because we had to leave so early. Our hosts were very friendly too. Next time we hope to stay longer.
- Can highly recommend this place. Loved the decor and the comfort. The communal areas for relaxing and for breakfast were just perfect. The staff were very attentive.
Wicker Park Inn
Located in the Wicker Park neighborhood in Chicago, 1.4 miles from Congress Theater, Wicker Park Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.LaSalle Bank Theatre is 2.9 miles from Wicker Park Inn, and Chicago Shakespeare Theater is 3.4 miles away. Midway International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Wicker Park is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, city walks and parks.
A good breakfast was available in the morning.
There might have been entertainment nearby; we came to see family so didn’t look for that.
We only met one staff member; she was very nice and offered assistance if needed.
- Lindsay our host was amazing and everything was so clean. Will definitely be back
- The atmosphere of the these rooms are very nice. It is a lot like an Urban Apartment. Each facility is private and comes with key, with a communal breakfast area in the morning for coffee and pastries.
- The Inn was darling. The staff was terrific, friendly and helpful. This is an urban B and B and is very close to the train line, so it can be noisy, but that is to be expected in the city.
- The design and interior of the place was beautiful. I like that the hotel has permits for guest who own cars.
- A good breakfast was available in the morning.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chicago Ridge Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chicago Ridge Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chicago Ridge Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chicago Ridge Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!