5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cervera Del Maestre Valencia Community:
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Sant Jordi – and a guest favorite.
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace, Paraíso Rosario is located in Sant Jordi. Offering free WiFi, the property also has barbecue facilities and a garden.This bed and breakfast comes with a kitchenette, a seating area, and a flat-screen TV. The bed and breakfast also includes a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.At the bed and breakfast guests are welcome to use a hot tub. An outdoor swimming pool is available on site and both windsurfing and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the property.Peniscola is 19 miles from Paraíso Rosario, while Morella is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The accommodation is in a very peaceful location with excellent facilities. The hosts are very friendly and have thought of everything to make your stay a perfect one. Very comfortable with facilities that you don’t often see in European hotels such as Netflix and a kettle. We will definitely be back in summer to enjoy the pool.
- It is invariably the people that one meets at any holiday residence who create the lasting impression. Eva and Rene made us feel very welcome in their apartment and struck the perfect balance of being attentive to our needs/requests yet giving us time and space to ourselves. Breakfast on the terrace was a delight as we were warmed by the sun over the Mediterranean. A very comfortable room that was set up so that we could self cater for a couple of days (which will like to do on a motorcycle touring holiday) and catch up with some hand washing. Our stay at Paraíso Rosario was memorable for all the right reasons.
- Habitación/apartamento super acogedor, decoración con un gusto exquisito, climatización, sabanas, cama excelentes, el desayuno espectacular y baratisimo para lo que ofrece. Buenas vistas, salida del sol, cielo estrellado. Jardin y piscina con encanto, barbacoa. Acogida y trato inmejorable
- Fuimos muy bien acogidos con una atención personal excelente. Siempre cuidando el detalle y atentos a cómo satisfacer completamente al cliente. La cama es muy cómoda y el baño espacioso. En el apartamento, que es muy nuevo, hay cocina con microondas, utensilios, platos, cubiertos, vasos, copas, cafetera, infusiones, etc. El desayuno está muy rico y completo, huevos duros, jamón, queso, mermelada, pan, croissants, zumos, cafés, leche, infusiones, etc. , todo de buena calidad y preparado al momento. Está situado en un paraje muy tranquilo y bonito. Completamente recomendable. Si hay ocasión repetiremos.
La atención, la limpieza, las vistas al amanecer, la t.v de gran calidad con Netflix incluido…. todo está cuidado con detalle, incluso tienes agua fresca infusiones o café listo para tomar. Cuando ves todo lo que te ofrece, lo primero que piensas es: quiero quedarme más tiempo!! La amabilidad de los propietarios también es un factor muy de agradecer.
Realmente no se puede pedir más. Fantástico.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Casa Rural Mas del Rey
Set in a rural area, 1.2 mi from Calig, B&B Casa Rural Mas del Rey features a shared swimming pool, garden, and terrace. Guests can enjoy sea views.All units at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while all rooms include a balcony and a closet.Other facilities available include a shared lounge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Vinaros y Benicarlo are both within 5.6 mi of B&B Casa Rural Mas del Rey, while Peñíscola is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 25 mi from the property.
The hosts are very nice people, helpful and friendly. Also the room itself is very comphy and clean. We enjoyed the dinner on site very much.
The dogs were cool
- Very tasty breakfast, incredibly welcoming hosts, remote peaceful location,
Gezellige huiskamer met muziek, boeken, spelletjes. Buiten ook een lange tafel op de waranda.
Aardige gastvrouw/heer. Hebben er drie keer heerlijk gegeten.
Je hebt aan het eind van de dag het gevoel dat je thuiskomt. Mooi uitzicht rondom. Ligt erg centraal, 20 minuten naar het strand in Vinaros of Peniscola, een uurtje naar Morella in de bergen.
La acogida de los inquilinos y su disposición a solventar cualquier duda.
La cena espectacular, relacion calidad-precio increíble con ambiente relajado. Desayunando puedes ver el mar desde porche
La habitacion enorme con una terraza igualmente grande y vistas espectaculares, se ven muy bien las estrellas.
Los perros muy respetuosos y agradables
- El espacio es increíble, las habitaciones preciosas, el desayuno muy bueno y la atención también. Un 10, la verdad es que no podemos quejarnos de nada.
- The hosts are very nice people, helpful and friendly. Also the room itself is very comphy and clean. We enjoyed the dinner on site very much.
Bed and Breakfast
Villa San Angels B&B
Villa San Angels is set in Sant Mateu, 14 mi from Peñíscola and 19 mi from Morella. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Benicàssim is 29 mi from Villa San Angels, while Oropesa del Mar is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 19 mi from the property.
Rooms were very clean, decoration marvelous. The hostess was extremely helpful. The whole of the house big and like a comfortable castle. A very nice veranda downstairs, where you could drink a bit of wine or just relax in the evening.
The village peaceful with almost no tourists, the right place to get away from the city life and to see the real life of a Spanish city/village.
- Swimmingpool, big house, big rooms, gymn downstairs
- Everything plus more, its only 15 mins off route, but then its bang on the best free road in spain to alicante or valencia, we have a b and b in UK and we have the same review rating, but this place is worth double 18.2 out of 10.
the hosts are very friendly and helpful.
the place is very quiet and comfortable.
- Lovely house in a lovely location. Bars and restaurants on 2 minutes away.
- Rooms were very clean, decoration marvelous. The hostess was extremely helpful. The whole of the house big and like a comfortable castle. A very nice veranda downstairs, where you could drink a bit of wine or just relax in the evening.
Bed and Breakfast
Luz de Azahar Bed and Breakfast
Located in a quiet rural area, this bed and breakfast has a terrace with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue. It is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Peñíscola and offers a buffet breakfast.Luz de Azahar Bed and Breakfast’s air-conditioned rooms feature tiled flooring and an elegant décor. All are equipped with an LCD TV and include a private bathroom.Peñíscola Beach is 2.2 mi away. Staff are happy to provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and cycling. Luz de Azahar is 1.6 mi from the Mediterráneo Motorway and Reus Airport is just over 1 hours’ drive away.
- Breakfast was amazing – lots of choice. The hosts were super friendly too.
- The property is simply spectacular! We had no trouble finding it and were met by our very charming hosts on arrival. They couldn’t do enough to help us. A dip in the pool was heavenly at the end of a hot day. Parking was under the property and inside the gated area, so we knew that our car was secure. Breakfast was fantastic. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
- Everything. Very clean, spacious, modern, excellent hosts and breakfast.
- Perfect place to stay in the area. Quiet and away from the crowds but close enough to everything. The room was large and the bed comfortable. Parking is easy and the breakfast was lovely. A lot of personal touches made this an absolutely delightful experience!
- Host and his wife were very helpful. Room was clean and spacious and peaceful. Parking was in garage, society secure. Bed was comfy and breakfast was great. Homemade and good tea and coffee. A lovely establishment run by people who obviously care about the quality of the service.
Bed and Breakfast
La Sepia Boba (Adults only)
La Sepia Boba (Adults only) provides a hot tub, as well as air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi in Peniscola.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is available every morning at La Sepia Boba (Adults only). At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Peñiscola Castle is 600 feet from La Sepia Boba (Adults only), while Parque natural de la Serra d’Irta is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 29 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The location inside the castle walls was great. The bar/cerveseria that is part of La Sepia Boba was beautiful. The rooms are modern and clean. There was a coffee maker in the room which was a nice touch.
- Modern room though very small. Very clean. Great location.
- Rafael was the most welcoming host. Breakfast was amazing and he couldn’t do enough. . He assisted with parking and sightseeing. . It’s advisable to forward your passport details prior to your arrival it saves time getting your room allocated as the office is not attached to your accommodation. .. we had a wonderful stay here and will return
- Staff were friendly. Special thanks to the manager who was really helpful. Breakfast was good. Excellent shower. Location was good. Hot tub on terrace which had panoramic view of Peniscola.
- The friendliness of the staff. The cleaniness of the room. The breakfast that was included in the price. The location of the hotel..
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cervera Del Maestre Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cervera del Maestre Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!