5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Castromayor Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castromayor Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Castromayor Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castromayor Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castromayor Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Castromayor Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Castromayor Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Castromayor Galicia:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa do Portomeñe
Casa do Portomeñe is located in Surribas, in the Galician countryside. This rustic property has a garden. Free on site parking is available.The rooms at Casa do Portomeñe feature wooden floors and furniture, along with stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each one has garden views and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The property serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge with sofas, as well as a tour desk service. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.The surrounding countryside offers opportunities to go hiking. The cities of Ourense and Lugo are around 45 minutes’ drive from the house.
- Ein tolles Gebäude mit tollen Zimmern, sehr freundliches Personal
- La casa, el jardin, el entorno y Beverly y su hija son fantasticas!
Estuvimos dos noches en Casa do Portomeñe muy agradables. La casa tiene mucho encanto, es cómoda y todo está muy limpio. Los anfitriones superamables, muy buena gente, recuerdos a Xoana!
El entorno es precioso, rodeado de bosque y campos, ideal para hacer excursiones por los alrededores.
Si quieres visitar Ribeira Sacra, que recomiendo sin dudar, los monasterios, los pueblecitos de la zona.. es una casa perfecta para quedarse unos dias!
- El desayuno estaba muy bueno. El cafe y la mermelada riquisimas. Mucha relajacion y tranquilidad
La casa es muy bonita y grande, con muchos espacios comunes para disfrutarlos. El jardín maravilloso y la habitación amplia, cómoda y súper limpia. Desayunos y cenas de calidad, a un precio justo y contenido, Xose Manuel un gran cocinero q utiliza buena materia prima, incluidos los productos frescos de su propia huerta. La tranquilidad del entorno y el trato de los anfitriones junto con su pequeña,
la preciosa y educada Xoana ha sido espectacular. Beverly, siempre respetando nuestra intimidad, dispuesta a ayudar desde el primer momento y a hacer nuestra visita mejor y mucho más cómoda, con detalles q hacen q tu estancia sea especial y marquen la diferencia, consigue q lo bueno sea incluso mejor, es un encanto. Gracias a los tres, volveremos seguro, y lo recomendáremos sin temor a equivocarnos.
Bed and Breakfast
O lar de Lardeiros
Set in Lugo, O lar de Lardeiros offers free WiFi and mountain views, 21 mi from Congress and Exhibiton Center.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 40 mi from the property.
- Perfect location for our holiday. House was clean and tidy. Owners/family were very helpful and went out of their way make sure everything was smooth and easy. Would definitely recommend and use again if needed. Thank you.
- The Hosts Jose and Geles were fantastic. Friendly, helpful and accomodating. We couldn’t have asked for any more. The place is beautiful, clean and comfortable. By far the best place we’ve stayed on the Camino. Located a few minutes walk off the Camino to escape the throng of pilgrims. Perfect in every sense.
- We had an amazing time staying at Jose and his family home. They are loving and kind people and welcomed us with open arms. Theyre location is beautiful and perfect for a few nights of taking things easy and enjoying what is around you.
Que decir….Gente maravillosa! la casa preciosa en un sitio para perderse en la naturaleza, volveriamos muchas veces mas a explorar las campiñas y los bosques que rodean toda la zona. La cama super comoda y toda la decoracion de la casa hermosa y calida.
Tienen unos vecinos valen oro tambien y nos sentimos super a gusto!
- El desayuno estaba bueno y los dueños muy amables.
Bed and Breakfast
CASA LEOPOLDO CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
CASA LEOPOLDO CAMINO DE SANTIAGO is located in Palas de Rei. Free WiFi is offered.Some units include a seating area and/or a balcony.Full English/Irish and American breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from CASA LEOPOLDO CAMINO DE SANTIAGO, while Portomarin is 19 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lucus bed is located in Lugo, on The Saint James Way pilgrimage route, 450 feet from Roman Walls of Lugo, 900 feet from Lugo Cathedral and 1,300 feet from Plaza Mayor.All units are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, and mini-bar. Bathrobes and slippers, as well as bed linen, are provided.The local area is famous for its gastronomy and wines.Rosalia de Castro Park is 1,000 feet from Lucus bed. Congress and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 mi from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the mini bar was well stocked. The shower was nice and the room smelt good too. Maria was amazingly helpful and kind – she speaks English too! It has an excellent location, 2 minutes from the cathedral and city life. A supermarket is under 10 minutes walk away in most directions also.
- Location excellent. One minute walk to the Roman Wall and the cathedral. Nice little apartment; excellent quality bed in our room. Host Maria very friendly and helpful.
- Everything ok, Maria, the host, is super kind!!! 🙂
- El ambiente la decoración y sobre todo el personal fue muy amable y amistoso en todo momento
La habitación está muy bien decorada, es tipo buhardilla.
María es muy amable.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta is set in Lugo, 0.6 mi from Congress and Exhibiton Center. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the bed and breakfast, each room has a wardrobe.Guests at B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta can enjoy a continental breakfast.Other facilities available at the property include free parking for bicycles.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 mi from the accommodations.
- Everything was very clean and there was a great set for the bathroom – towels, robe, shower gel, shapmoo, toothbrush, etc. Also, there is very nice space for the kitchen and living room.
- Super clean room and bathroom. Price was amazing and quite central but just a bit out of the busy area, so it was quiet. They offer full service laundry service for 10€. Breakfast is extra, and the WiFi worked well. Lovely communal sitting room on 4th floor with Tv and comfortable seating. The owner and cleaning staff are lovely and very helpful. It was quiet and my room felt very private. I would recommend this place.
- Absolutely everything, this property met my every need from laundry to breakfast to a warm bed. If I’m ever in Lugo again this’ll be the first place on my mind!
- The location was great, walk right to the roman walls.
- The service made me feel at home and everything was extra-clean. It was so clean, that a fly came with me through the door and followed me in every room because it couldn’t find anything smelly at all.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Castromayor Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Castromayor Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Castromayor Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Castromayor Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!