5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carteret New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Carteret New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carteret New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carteret New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carteret New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carteret New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carteret New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carteret New Jersey:
Harbor House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harbor House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Staten Island, just 11 miles from New York City.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 7 miles from Harbor House B&B, and Queens is 12 miles away. Newark Liberty International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The room was always clean and quiet that all I ask for a place to stay
- The location was interesting, across from waterfront with views of Freedom Tower from the porch and across from alice austin museum ,a little gem worth a quick visit.
The host was amazing!! He had turned up the heat in my room before I even got there so the room would be nice and warm for me! He even made me a goodie bag to go on my check-out morning with snacks for my long drive back to Montreal!
The room had a great view and was very cozy!! I would definitely go back there again!! 🙂
- Awesome historic property. Nice comfortable room. Killer view of the city. Great neighborhood. Management was a pleasure to communicate with and very helpful. We hope to return for another stay soon.
- Awesome location near public transport bus stop, friendly staff, outstanding view of Manhattan and bridge
Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island
Featuring a garden and shared terrace, this Victorian-style bed and breakfast is in Staten Island, New York. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A sitting area is featured in each room at Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island. The rooms also include access to a shared bathroom.Guests at Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island can enjoy access to a shared lounge area.The Staten Island Victorian Bed & Breakfast serves a daily hot breakfast. There is also a shared kitchen.The Staten Island Ferry is a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. The Staten Island Zoo is just a 4-minute drive away. The property provides free parking.
- I loved this little bed and breakfast. It was beautifully decorated and the breakfast spread was amazing. The owner Daunta, was so kind and lovely to chat with over breakfast. 10/10 would stay again.
- Victorian decor, charming owner, lovely suite perfect for my brother and I. Breakfast was great, dining room exquisite with antiques and original wall painting by talented owner. Atmosphere very warm, much attention to personal comfort such as terry robes and slippers. We loved it!
- Very nice place in a decent street on Staten Island. Excellent base for traveling to both Brooklyn and Manhattan. Nice and spacious rooms with a soft bed. The owner serves a great breakfast.
- the friendly welcome from danuta ….. the classical music playing in the lounge …… the lovely breakfasts in the morning …..
- This House is a must visit. The whole experience is magic.
Serenity at Home
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Serenity at Home offers accommodations in Brooklyn, just 8 miles from New York City.Queens is 6 miles from Serenity at Home, and Bronx is 12 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great feel, quiet place to return to after days in Manhattan. Zenobia was a great host.
- The host is soooo nice that is feel like we are in our home!what a lovely house! Strongly recommend this guest house!
- Access to Manhattan,although I did walk to and across Brooklyn Bridge (a Bucket List tick)
Zenobia, the owner of the house is a warm, friendly, loving woman who helps you making the visit of NY special.
In the morning café was always ready.
We have had a wonderfull time overthere, especially the breakfast on our special day was great…
- Very nice owner, she makes you feel welcome, nice discussions
One of our best sellers in Brooklyn! This Brooklyn bed and breakfast, in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens Historic District, features a historic guesthouse as well as accommodations throughout Brooklyn. Featuring world-class parks and cultural attractions, Brooklyn has a style and vibe all its own.Lefferts Manor features air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in every unique guest room. Shared bathrooms and closets are also included. Certain apartments include a full kitchen.Guests can read a book or play a board game in the charming parlor at the Lefferts Manor. A computer with internet access is also available. A full breakfast is available every morning at the historic main guesthouse.The Prospect Park subway station is 3 blocks from the main guesthouse for easy access to Manhattan. Lefferts Manor is also near the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and The Prospect Park Zoo.
- Great attention to detail throughout. Nice room and the unlimited tea and coffee was great!
- I am from the hotel industry myself so kind of hard to explain but I loved the fact that I was left alone and didn’t feel the Presure on me to have to be nice all the time the very friendly staff of this establishment are super tuned into people’s likes and dislikes and they read me from the outset that I wanted to be left alone which is what they did well done guys 5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ for that.
- Cozy and compact room, clean and ready. Clear arrival instructions, simple check in and out. Seems the owner wants the guest to enjoy their stay the most.
- Beautiful building. Great location. I liked their process to check in and out. There were nice amenities in the lobby area. And it was super close to the train!
- Staff was great, as was location and overall vibe. Wonderful place.
Lefferts Garden Bed and Breakfast
Under one mile from the Brooklyn Museum in a historic brownstone building, this New York bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and parking. Prospect Park is a 5-minute walk away.Rooms at the Lefferts Garden Bed and Breakfast are simply decorated in neutral colors and dark wood furnishings. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities.The Bed and Breakfast Lefferts Garden features original woodwork and classic decor throughout the building. Air conditioning and heating are provided.Prospect Park Zoo is less than one mile from the property. The Barclays Sports Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets, is a 10-minute drive away.
- This was a bad experience. The place is not zoned for a B&B. The final bill showed I stayed at a Hilton. There is no breakfast other than make you own pot of coffee with cheap powered creamer. There was no heat in the room at night. The owner was only present from 7 to 8am and 4 -7pm. Our room did not get serviced every day. We used the same towels for 4 days. It was not worth the steep price we paid. No recommendation from us.
- Bedroom with adjacent sofa area was extremely comfortable and provided space making my stay very pleasant. Having the bathroom right next door with a large shower was also comfortable. Loved the stained glass and decor of the house.
- The structure has been carefully restored. The owner proudly says the accommodations are inexpensive in spite of that.
- I love the place and look forward to go back. Overall the place was quiet, clean and the staff are friendly/professional. I didn’t get the room that I booked because of my credit card. That’s why I rated 1/4 for the room facilities. It was a walking distance to the stores and restaurant for us. Parking is an issue in Brooklyn. I mentioned it for those of us who have never been to Brooklyn.
- Enjoyed my stay…Michelle is very nice and accommodating and besides the creeky stairwell it’s a great place to stay while visiting Brooklyn.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carteret New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carteret New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carteret New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carteret New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!