5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carracedelo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carracedelo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carracedelo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carracedelo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carracedelo Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carracedelo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carracedelo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carracedelo Castile And Leon:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Venecia Bed&Breakfast features heated rooms with free WiFi, a TV and mountain views.Fitted with tile flooring, each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Bed linen, towels and free toiletries are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen. Venecia Bed&Breakfast offers bicycle rental, tourist information and luggage storage.A few shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Bárcena Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. This bed & breakfast includes private parking.
- Our hostess was welcoming and the breakfast plentiful and free!
- The hosts are just fantastic. It was great to stay at a place on the Camino with such an “at home” feel. We especially enjoyed the included breakfast and the opportunity to take some food for the road.
- I loved that it gave me a good start on the next day, so the location, while it seemed far away from town, turned out to be very good.
- Super nice mother and son who run the B & B. They are very helpful and make you feel at home. The rooms are cute, clean, comfy and cozy. Located 5 min. walk from center fo town and there is a short cut to the Camino from the B & B that will save you a mile or so of walking.
- Breakfast was great. Location was so so but not a far walk to plaza mayor. Owners were lovely.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Almázcara, Los Rosales has accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine and also offers dairy-free and gluten-free options.Los Rosales has a terrace.Ponferrada is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 20 miles away.
- Good room, Balcony wall was high if you sat down you could not see anything so we did not use it. Nice quite village at the back of the property
- A truck stop and fair for it, but not what expected
- The location was easy to find and good for visiting Ponferrada. It is really a large transport cafe with rooms upstairs. The food was therefore to suit. The trucks and main road could be noisy, but not a problem with the windows closed and the excellent aircon running. We had an ensuite room over the entrance with 2 large comfy beds and an enclosable verandah. All very clean. The manager was delightful, really helpful. Incredible value!
- Good access from the “motorway” system. We used it for a visit to Ponferrada and found it easy to drive into town. The cafe provided all that we needed for an evening light meal.
- Surgio un problema de limpieza con la habitacion y rapidamente me dieron una solución. El dueño muy amable y atento y me dio una habitacion de mejores condiciones por el mismo precio. Repetire.
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Fernández is offering accommodations in Vega de Valcarce.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Guest also have access to a shared kitchen.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Manzaneda is 57 mi from the property.
Maria was awesome. My wife and I arrived an hour early and she came out to greet us and invite us in. Her English was good and her property was fantastic! She puts so much detail into caring for her customers and she took care of our laundry for a minimal price.
The breakfast offered was way more than could be consumed and it tasted great!
Hats off to Maria and Pension Fernandez!
- Friendly staff, homemade goodies for breakfast, laundry service, babbling river outside our window.
- María was wonderfully welcoming. Great laundry service and lots of home baked breakfast items included. Beautiful river outside our window.
- Scenery of the river was beautiful, location perfect for leaving the Camino. Maria was a wonderful host, the rooms and showers were perfect.
- There is a small sink in the room. Shared bathroom down the hall was clean and spacious. The pension sits on the river and the sound of the water was soothing.
- Maria was awesome. My wife and I arrived an hour early and she came out to greet us and invite us in. Her English was good and her property was fantastic! She puts so much detail into caring for her customers and she took care of our laundry for a minimal price.
Bed and Breakfast
La Trucha del Arco Iris
Located in El Acebo de San Miguel, La Trucha del Arco Iris has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served at the property.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Ponferrada is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Astorga is 26 miles from the property.
- Host and hostess were outstanding…watched two soccer matches with us on their TV…Wonderful people!! Great location for those on the Camino…Highly recommend!!
- Wonderful host with very thoughtful touches like fresh flowers and chocolates in the room. Great breakfast
- Jaime the owner is a wonderful host. He is one of the kindest and welcoming people on the Camino and his simple home reflects this. A real gem in a charming village.
- Great nearby restaurant, breakfast provided at La Trucha was fabulous, homeowner is kind and gracious, room was comfortable, all was thoughtful. It was our favorite room on the Camino de Santiago!
- Very peaceful and private setting with beautiful view from front yard.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Lixa is located in Las Herrerías, 22 mi from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant/cafe.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Lixa features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 9.9 mi away.
- Great view from balcony, room excellent, great location for Camino climb, Shower was amazing. Community lounge area comfortable.
- Just a very nice place to stay. Wonderful room and staff was great!
- We had a private twin room. It was well furnished and the bathroom was beautiful. The shower was large and the fixtures very up to date. We had a charming balcony that was perfect for relaxing with your favorite beverage. This is an albergue and quiet times are held. There is a room to do laundry by hand, and ample room on the clothesline. There is a restaurant and bar attached. The staff were extremely helpful when I had a medical emergency and had to book a cab back to The Hospital in Ponferrada.
- Lovely balcony room and view. Beautiful architecture. Wonderful breeze off the balcony.
It is fairly new and very well done. The owner speaks many languages so we were able to communicate easily. It is a great spot to rest overnight before climbing to O’Cebreiro.
The room was comfortable wth a lovely balcony view. We were in our own room with bathroom. It was great.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carracedelo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carracedelo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carracedelo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carracedelo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!