5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carmen Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Carmen Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carmen Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carmen Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carmen Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carmen Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carmen Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carmen Alajuela:
Catarata Del Toro
Featuring free WiFi, Catarata Del Toro offers accommodations in Toro Amarillo, just 26 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Alajuela is 17 miles from Catarata Del Toro, and Fortuna is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- We stayed on a Saturday evening which meant we had exclusive use of the park on the Sunday morning- it was amazing! The hosts were also very lovely and we enjoyed the food too. The room was very cute and it was beautiful being able to wake up to the sound of the waterfall.
- Exceptional feeling of sleeping in a wooden hut in the middle of the subtropical jungle while not giving up comfort! A rich Costa Rican breakfast with a strong coffee is included and the bar is located in a perfect spot to relax, to meet other adventurers, to explore the surroundings, or to start the journey into the jungle or to the amazing waterfall. Really nice and relaxed personal. I arrived very late in the night because of the adventurous road conditions, but the Dutch owner stayed up late to let me into the lovely facility. Thanks again for that! The gate is closed at night so that your car and everything is save.
- The fact that the entrance to the waterfall is included makes it very good value for money. The owner and the cook are very nice.
- Everything! Food, staff, hummingbirds, gardens, the waterfall was spectacular. Breakfast was really good. Loved having the waterfall all to ourselves on Sunday morning.
- The location of the property makes this one of Costa Rica’s best-kept secrets! Rain forests, waterfalls and hummingbirds – everything your dream trip should contain!
Located in Poasito, 18 miles from San José, Poas Paradise features free WiFi access and free private parking.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.Alajuela is 10 miles from Poas Paradise, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Juan Carlos was a fantastic host. The property has amazing views of San Jose. Conveniently located near La Paz Waterfall Gardens and Poas Volcano. Beautiful property, delicious breakfast and gracious host. Clean, comfortable room!
- Friendliest hosts! Carol and Juan Karlos did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We didn‘t have a rental car (which is recommended for the hillside area around Volcan Poás) so they even took us to various locations! You Can enjoy the stunning views over San José, very Creative rooms, Costa Rican Wild Life right in Front of your window and excellent hospitality! We had a great time around beatiful Poasito and really felt at Home!
- L’hôtel tout neuf, bien équipé, décoré avec un gout certain, nous n’arrivons pas nous mettre d’accord est-ce que cela nous plait ou pas mais il est certain que le jeune propriétaire, a investie énormément de temps, d’énergie et d’argent pour créer un lieu unique en son genre. Proximité de Volcan Poas, malheureusement ferme aux visiteurs durant notre séjour. Très bonne situation géographique, vue splendide sur la capital.
- Excelente atención, riquísima comida, amplios cuartos, linda infraestructura, muy tranquilo, buenísimas cobijas, anfitriones super pura vida
- Sehr aufmerksamer Besitzer, ganz neues unkonventionelles Haus. Landestypisches Frühstück, auf Wunsch wird auch lecker gekocht.
Finca Vibran B & B
One of our top picks in Grecia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Finca Vibran B & B offers accommodations in Grecia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.San José is 19 miles from Finca Vibran B & B, and Alajuela is 8 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 10 miles away.
- The host was fantastic. Views are awesome. Nice, quiet, very elegant. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. Best in all of Costa Rica. Highly recommend.
- Rooms are beautiful and comfortable and the views from the property are amazing.
- The rooms were spacious, clean, and included a TV. The nights were cool so we left the door open and they have screens which was rare in CR. The bed was king size and has a net over it to keep bugs away but we had no problems. The young women managing the rooms was very helpful, and did a good job making breakfast. The grounds have many flowers.
- The individual rooms are spread out in a very beautiful garden but none have a view on the valley. Cars can be parked right in front of the rooms. The breakfast is served outside in the garden with a view over the valley. All freshly cooked. The room was spacious and clean. Nice shower room.
Big room, bathroom and bed
Lots of nature
Cabinas Descanso del Lago
Cabinas Descanso del Lago offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vara Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Fortuna is 18 miles from Cabinas Descanso del Lago, and Monte Verde is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 34 miles from Cabinas Descanso del Lago.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Las Fresas-Volcàn Poàs
Located in Sabana Redonda in the region of Alajuela, 16 miles from San José, Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas Volcan Poas features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas V, and Escazú is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The owners were so welcoming, sincere, accomodating, to mention little of thwir respect for my wishes to have [REASONABLE vegetarian options abound on the menu] that I felt honored on arrival and like family on day two. Their dogs are quiet, sweet and lovely, reflecting their own values and style. IMO: This ‘home team’ runs one of the last quality establishments with classic charm perhaps in the entire country [ca. 2018]. The unobstructed views of the surrounding foothills stright up to Poas cannot be rivaled and are a stunning reposte to the din of the city. The winds at night are deliciously soothing. Although they can totally accomodate [even] your [largest] party in the restaurant, more quiet guests are more likely to fully appreciate the quiet splendor this establishment features. The food is also delectable and the best value for miles !
The accomodation was great and clean
The perasonal was prefect and helpful
The breakfast was huge and delicious (you have try it!) 🙂
This is nice please with the amazing view
Amazing food in the hotel restaurant. Also very friendly and kind owners!
Views from the hotel are also stunning!!!
The staff were very friendly & the reception was warmhearted.
The view is great (you can see the whole san jose valley especially from the restaurant)
IF you have a car then the location is convenient for the airport, la paz waterfall gardens (and Poas volcano- IF it is open)
The food was good and the serving size generous
some, but not all, rooms have a barfridge (others had an extra bed)
- Close to Parque Nacional Volcan Poàs. Large rooms where necessary. Good restaurant and Beer selection at bar. Helpful hosts.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carmen Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carmen Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carmen Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carmen Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!