5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cambridge Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Cambridge Maryland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cambridge Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cambridge Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cambridge Maryland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cambridge Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cambridge Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cambridge Maryland:
Albanus Phillips Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albanus Phillips Inn offers accommodations in Cambridge.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint Michaels is 17 miles from Albanus Phillips Inn, and Salisbury is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 35 miles from Albanus Phillips Inn.
- I booked the Inn for the day prior to, and the day after my wedding. The staff was AWESOME and extremely accommodating with every request. We had twenty people in the Inn and the staff went above and beyond their duty to ensure that everyone was “tended to.” We could not have asked for a better experience.
- I enjoyed hearing about the history of Cambridge and Albanus Phillips.
- The bed was so comfy. The food was really great. We learned a lot about the history of the house.
- Was nice to be able to book last minute for a summer weekend getaway.
- Breakfast was delicious. they even gave us the reciepe for the pancakes.
The Oxford Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Oxford Inn offers accommodations in Oxford, just 27 miles from Annapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint Michaels is 8 miles from The Oxford Inn, and Cambridge is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 43 miles from The Oxford Inn.
- The breakfast was very good, and the coffee was excellent!
- Breakfast was wonderful, fresh, eggs, coffee and fruit great. table settings very fresh and beautifully set. Table coverings, no stains on table cloths, very fresh looking.
- Owner very personable and held breakfast for me since I slept past the 9:30 deadline. Delicious
- Room was comfortable. Hostess was friendly. Easy to get to.
- bed was comfortable. was able to open windows for fresh air. location to water and restaurants was within walking distance.
Sandaway Waterfront Lodging
This waterfront bed and breakfast overlooks the Chesapeake Bay and Choptank River. It features a private beach area with relaxing chairs. The Oxford-Bellevue Ferry is a 1-minute drive away.Each room at the Sandaway Waterfront Lodging features water views and free Wi-Fi. A small sitting area is included in each of the uniquely styled waterfront rooms.Guests at the Waterfront Sandaway can request in-room massage services. Kayaks and bicycles are available for rent.Wake up to a light continental breakfast delivered to the rooms every morning. 24-hour coffee, tea, and snacks are also provided.Bike the 25.3 miles Easton Bike Loop, which begins just 4 miles from the Sandaway. Shopping and dining in the town of Oxford or Saint Michaels is 7 miles away by car ferry.
- We loved the porch and view to the beach. The garden with the view to the beach was really nice, as the porch in our room. Since it was a raining, we really enjoyed that part of the room. We also loved the view we had from our bed. Oxford is a very nice town and we also enjoyed walking around, as well as the ride in the ferry from Royal Oak/Osprey Point. We loved the area and the inn is in a perfect location to relax and disconnect from everything! Highly recommended!
- Very welcoming, great location on the water in a beautiful historic town! And I took the small ferry to get there just for fun.
- The view from the room was fantastic. Everything was clean and comfortable. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The grounds are immaculate.
- Location spectacular, and the carriage house cozy and quiet. Staff friendly and helpful.
- The views were spectacular, quiet and charming town with a perfect beachfront property. We enjoyed the delivered breakfast option and found it filling and delicious even though not a hot breakfast. The sheets were soft and so comfortable, and there were unlimited snacks, water, coffee, tea, etc. available to us. The private screened-in porch that came with our room was lovely.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hummingbird Inn is located in Easton, just 27 miles from Annapolis. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint Michaels is 8 miles from Hummingbird Inn, and Cambridge is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 43 miles from Hummingbird Inn.
- Excellent breakfast, prepared by Host Eric. Only spent one night, rainy weather, looking forward to another stay.
- Lovely house, great location and a very attentive innkeeper.
- Eric is a fantastic host! We had a great time talking with him and the other guests. Breakfast was also delicious.
- Eric was a wonderful host. It was a warm and inviting place mere blocks from downtown; we were able to walk to dinner. The rooms were lovely and comfortable and the breakfast was fabulous!
- It was a beautifu home in a great llocation for our anniversary weekend the room was spaciousand very comfortable Our host Eric made us feel right at home and prepared a wonderful breakfast
Miles River Guest House
Located in Easton, 24 miles from Annapolis, Miles River Guest House features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint Michaels is 6 miles from Miles River Guest House, and Cambridge is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cambridge Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cambridge Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cambridge Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cambridge Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!