5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cabuerniga Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabuerniga Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cabuerniga Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabuerniga Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabuerniga Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cabuerniga Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cabuerniga Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cabuerniga Cantabria:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Located in Correpoco, Casa Jesus Muddyboots has accommodations with a TV. Complimentary WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santillana del Mar is 24 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots. Santander Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Location perfect for our journey to Santander to meet the ferry. We were met by Brenda and later by Michael the owners. The other reviews were right and they couldn’t have been more helpful welcoming and accommodating. Local restaurant was closed so Brenda took us to another in her own car. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast plentiful and views were great. Thanks M&K
- This really is a fantastic place lovely people who can’t do enough for you
- lLovely house, spotless. Our hosts were out to greet us before I was off the bike’ exceptional room and a welcome coffee. The nearby restaurant was closed on the day we visited so Mike ran us up the mountain to another that I would like to revisit one day. Good breakfast
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Las Erias
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Pensión Las Erias is located in Lombraña. Free private parking is available on site. Potes is 31 mi from the property while Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 62 mi from Las Erias.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43 mi from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Relacion calidad precio, super bien y sobre todo la amabilidad de la recepcionista añadida a la tranquilidad del lugar, con unas vistas impresionantes del lugar
- La paz que se respiraba. El silencio para descansar. El desayuno estupendo. Café y tostadas recién hechas.
- El trato recibido por la dueña fue cercano y de confianza en todo momento. La casa tiene un encanto indiscutible con unos techos y vigas preciosas. El entorno es fascinante, despertándote y viendo las montañas desde la ventana. Desayuno muy bueno, completo con tostadas caseras y recién hechas. Sin duda repetiremos!
- Pensión barata y en una zona muy bonita. Lo que más valoramos fue la tranquilidad de la zona y de la pensión. El personal amable y las habitaciones limpias. Nos gustó mucho. Recomendable 100%.
- Limpieza, ver desde la cama las montañas, mucha tranquilidad y paz, pilar muy amable. Da gusto q t planchen hsta las toallas.. Un gustazo. Hemos pasado unos días fabulosos..
Bed and Breakfast
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Posada La Venta de Quijas is set in a 19th-century mountain-style house in the countryside outside the village of Quijas. This guest house offers free parking and rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37 mi away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- Good location and room facilities. Warm and comfortable. Enjoyed log fire.
las HADAS, nada mas llegar vi cuadros y explicaciones de las hadas y espíritus de la Naturaleza en las que cree la gente del lugar. ¡Me encantó! sentí como que entraba en un lugar MAGICO!!
El entorno NATURAL es PRECIOSO!! Si crees en la magia o tienes niños, Te lo recomiento, ademas los dueños tienen 2 niñas pequeñas… Preciosas las instalaciones de madera y piedra y decoración vegetal… ¡Me encantó! Pase unos dias MARAVILLOSOS allí.
La ubicación es muy buena, porque está cerca de Santander, de Santillana del Mar, de Cabárceno, etc, lo que hace fácil poder visitar muchos lugares.
Las habitaciones están bien, la cama es cómoda.
Desayuno bastante completo.
- Fántastico!! El trato de los dueños y la ubicación geniales! La habitación preciosa y muy limpia. Menos mal q la segunda noche cenamos allí, ya repetimos cada día, estaba todo riquísimo!
La tranquilidad de la zona, su ubicación y las vistas desde el comedor.
Para ir con bebés, los dueños muy amables, nos facilitaron todo aquello que pedimos.
Bed and Breakfast
Posada Los Duendes
Posada Los Duendes bed and breakfast is located 25 mi from Spain’s north coast in Cantabria and features a charming garden with barbecue and free Wi-Fi.This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique color scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a characteristic breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 mi from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 56 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31 mi from Santander Airport.
- This is a comfortable country inn in a friendly village. It is the traditional bar downstairs the centre of the community. Upstairs the rooms are large, modern but decorated with antiques. They have views of the surrounding village and hills beyond. The rooms are peaceful. There is a nice garden with benches and shady trees. In the summer there is a restaurant but we had simple good value meals in the bar. There’s a football table, games and books everywhere. The proprietor provided us with everything we asked for and introduced us to the village people in the bar to give us more information of what to see etc. Good for walking, cycling, eating, and getting to the beach in 30 minutes down the autovia.
- Lovely peaceful location. Spacious room in traditional Spanish style. Very nice, helpful hosts. Easy parking. I very much enjoyed my stay and will be back!
- Second visit to peaceful B&B convenient for transport links
- great place to stay, very helpful staff fantastic value , great for ferry at santander
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa marte doble
Located in Tanos, Casa marte doble has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden.Santander is 18 miles from Casa Marte Doble, while Santillana del Mar is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cabuerniga Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cabuerniga Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cabuerniga Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cabuerniga Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!