5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Brookfield Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Brookfield Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Brookfield Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brookfield Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brookfield Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Brookfield Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Brookfield Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Brookfield Nova Scotia:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Belgravia B&B offers accommodations in Truro. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 35 miles from the property.
The owners make you feel at home!! the room was clean and the bed very comfortable.
The breakfast was delicious!
- Very welcoming owners. Beautiful house and fantastic breakfast. Would thoroughly recommend this B and B.
- What a lovely, peaceful evening and delicious, delightful breakfast. Great hosts and overall welcoming and gracious experience.
- Gorgeous old home, great host & hostess, absolutely delicious breakfast. What a wonderful place to stay.
- The breakfasts were an absolute delight! Over our stay we had a variety of egg dishes accompanied with fresh muffing, fresh fruit and juices, cereals, and yogurt. Dave was very personable and helpful with suggestions for the local area.
- The owners make you feel at home!! the room was clean and the bed very comfortable.
The Nelson House Bed and Breakfast
The Nelson House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Stewiacke. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Distant train noise at night very appealing. A fine breakfast. Lovely sleeping quarters and a terrific sitting room piped with pleasant music to soothe the spirit after many travel miles.
- The welcome and “making me feel right at home” was worth every bit. The bed was fantastic as was the breakfast. I am gluten free and she made sure my breakfast was made special for me. (She even provided a gluten free snack upon my arrival.) My husband was late arriving, but they were so accommodating and said to make ourselves at home. Wonderful place to stay during a little bit of stressful air travel/storm worries. Thanks so much!!!
- Close proximity to Halifax airport. Very family like B&B. Fantastic eggs benny for breakfast.
- Hostess was welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was great.
- We needed to use an external bathroom but it was across the hall no problem
Bakers Chest B&B
One of our best sellers in Truro! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Bakers Chest B&B is located in Truro in the region of Nova Scotia.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Beds were very comfortable. The Dutch special breakfast was really good. The house was super clean and provided with all the little things that a guest might like or need. The owners were really nice and made us feel right at home.
- Each morning , over an excellent breakfast, we had very interesting conversations with the proprietors , discussing a wide range of topics.
- The house was beautiful, the room was excellent, the hosts were friendly, easy to talk to, had great suggestions for restaurants and things to do in the area, and the breakfast was wonderful. We only stayed the one night but it would have been the perfect place to stay for a longer period and used as a home base.
- A very warm welcome and thoughtful little extras in the room. A lovely place.
- Lovely place, nicest hosts. Breakfast was great and the room was welcoming and wonderful
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Suncatcher B&B offers accommodations in Truro.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 38 miles from Suncatcher B&B.
- The host was excellent and provided us with her washer and dryer for our use. Above and beyond.
- The hostess was very helpful , served tea and cake in the evening as well as a wonderful breakfast , very informed about the area and Nova Scotia . The beds were comfortable too .
- Ruth was awesome and served us a wonderful breakfast. She was full of stories about the area, which we loved hearing.
- Ruth was very friendly. Over the evening desert that she provided she told us some of the history of the area and gave us some suggestions of places we could visit.
- Ruth was super friendly and inviting. She had dessert for us in the evening and had a huge spread available for breakfast. She offered many choices and the room was large. She also had a selection of toiletries for me to use. Very hospitable and a comfortable place. I would definitely stay here again.
Tulips and Thistle B&B
Just 3 minutes’ drive from the Trans-Canada Highway, this country-style bed and breakfast features a large terrace overlooking its flower gardens. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Tulips and Thistle’s spacious rooms have a cable TV. All come with heating, wooden floors, and a traditional style-décor. Some rooms include a 4-poster bed or a spa bath. Each bathroom has toiletries, a hairdryer, and a bathrobe.A full breakfast including homemade yogurt, fruit salad and granola is served daily and made from local ingredients. A choice of hot entree, coffee and tea is also provided.After breakfast, guests can read a book on a colorful lounger in the Thistle’s garden. Barbeque facilities and a laundry service are also available on request.Historic Pictou is a 45-minute drive from Tulips and Thistle B&B.
- The staff were so friendly and welcoming, the room was clean and roomy. Breakfast was deliciously prepared with a beautiful presentation.
- Everything excellent, high class and personal. Hosts and guests enjoyed each other’s company. Wish we could have stayed longer. Hoping to return.
- This is our third stay and Ann and Larry continue to be wonderful hosts.
- The breakfast had choices and they accommodated me with GF toast that was yummy!
- Owners were very friendly. Beautiful house and yard
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Brookfield Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Brookfield Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Brookfield Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Brookfield Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!