5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bongard Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bongard Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bongard Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bongard Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bongard Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bongard Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bongard Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bongard Ontario:
Located in Picton in the region of Ontario, 26 miles from Kingston, Mapiya features a fitness center and a private beach area. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I really like that the hosts were very friendly and accommodating.
- The owners have created a serene, comfortable, and very peaceful experience for their guests. Excellent accommodations, friendly owners, wonderful breakfast …all around a great stay.
- Lovely property. Very friendly people, delicious breakfast.
- The owners were a pleasure to be with. Food was excellent and I felt very much at home there.Masha was an excellent host…Such a pleasant young lady! Very much enjoyed my stay. Will go back for one of the yoga retreats they also offer!
- Owners Dragna & Masha were lovely & very accommodating. B&B has beautiful old country character. Breakfast was excellent & plentiful… Vegan options available. Able to bike to local cheese, cider, brewery & wineries. Quiet night sleeps. WiFi available.
Wildwood Acres Bed and Breakfast
Located in Picton, 27 miles from Belleville, Wildwood Acres Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing.
- Went down to Picton to watch the banding of birds at the sanctuary. This placee was extremely close to the area. Enjoyed our stayimmensely. The hosts were lovely. Breakfast was tasty and enjoyed visiting with these folks. Short drive to Picton. Thr room was lovely and a great shower. Enjoyed the decor.
- Peacefull nice place, frendly ownwers and great breakfast!
- Friendly owners, rooms were great, Bed was super comfortable
- The best part were the friendly owners of this B&B. I also liked the quietness of the location, and the fresh air blowing through the window at night.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and lovely and the room was perfect. Comfortable bed , large TV and wifi. Breakfast was delicious. I would definitely stay again.
The Red Barns B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Red Barns B&B is located in Hallowell, just 15 miles from Belleville. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The owner was extremely friendly and accommodated us so well. Her B&B was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast very hearty, with everything being home-made. The location was excellent as it was close to everything.
- The breakfast was quite good. All fresh made on site.
- The area was very quiet and only a very short distance outside Picton. The owner prepared a delicious gourmet breakfast. The grounds had many displays of interesting art and art pieces for sale.
- This is an older property, full of character, beautifully decorated with the owner’s stained glass creations. The small room, was comfortable, quiet and more than suited our needs It was spotless, and the bathroom (shared) was convenient to the room. An elegant breakfast was served at 9. The B & B is conveniently located about 10 minutes from Picton, and one-night reservations were accepted. It was a lovely place to stay at a very reasonable cost.
- The property was lovely! The old homestead was quaint and charming. The artisans in the surrounding barns were very interesting.
Magnolia North Bed and Breakfast (Adults Only)
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Magnolia North Bed and Breakfast (Adults Only) offers accommodations in Milford. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- We had a wonderful stay,we felt at home right away. The house is beautiful and Glenn and Donna are wonderful people. The room and bathroom were very clean and the veggie option for the breakfast was delicious. Can’t think about anything bad.
- Donna and Glenn are great hosts (and cooks 🙂 ). They have plenty of good local tips and sightseeing suggestions. Also, their property is beautiful. We strongly recommend to anyone traveling to the County.
- Hosts were amazing. Warm and couldn’t do enough for us. Breakfast was the best we have ever had in all the bnb’s we have stayed in! We stayed in the King Room on the 3rd floor. Room was spacious, air conditioned and nicely furnished. Bed was extremely comfortable and had beautiful linens.
Such incredibly kind hosts. Were generous with their time. They had a dessert and a glass of wine ready for me when I arrived knowing I was coming from a long drive.
Breakfast was beyond restaurant standard.
The attention to cleanliness was incredible.
- Excellent accommodations, very hospitable hosts, comfortable bed and outstanding breakfast. A very serene and nature based environment. We highly recommend it
Featuring free WiFi, Courthouse B&B offers accommodations in Picton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.
- Immaculate cozy home and Brian a gracious friendly hospitable host on arrival.
- The space, superb cleanliness, good kitchen facilities, cosy living room, comfy bed, location. Brian left us muffins, cereal, fresh fruit (lots), yoghurt, juice, coffee, tea, hot choc and checkin was great.
- The host Brian was super nice. The croissants, muffins and fruits were excellent. The bed was really comfortable. Great place to stay in Picton.
- Wonderful welcoming host. I miscommunicated the time I would arrive and the host graciously waited 3 hours for me. He purchased special food to meet my dietary requirements. The house was spotless, very pretty, comfortable and close to everything in Picton.
Fantastic property. Huge and well equipped.
The owner was super accommodating and willing to work with us to ensure the best experience possible.
We’ll be staying there again for sure.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bongard Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bongard Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bongard Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bongard Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!