5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Blue Bell Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Blue Bell Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Bell Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blue Bell Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blue Bell Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Bell Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Blue Bell Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Blue Bell Pennsylvania:
The Gables Bed and Breakfast Philadelphia
The Gables Bed and Breakfast Philadelphia is located in Philadelphia, 2.4 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia and 4 miles from Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a computer are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Philadelphia International Airport is 5 miles away.
- super friendly staff, couldn’t have been more helpful with directions, support etc. Very kind and welcoming, like a home from home. The interior is amazing – really old-world Philadelphia, but with modern comforts. A unique place. The breakfasts are great,
- beautiful hotel ，great host ， really enjoy stay there
- The breakfast is always delicious! This house is older, but you know what you are getting before arrival. THe hospitality is great, and I have stayed here more than once.
- Everything was amazing! It was easy to get to and the parking was convenient. The home is beautiful and spacious. Ricky is so nice and hospitable, we felt very welcome. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. We are still thinking about the delicious breakfast.
- The hot breakfasts were healthy and tasty. The hosts/owners were friendly and helpful. We will be back!!
Pilgrim’s Rest Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Pilgrim’s Rest Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Manatawna.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Philadelphia is 9 miles from Pilgrim’s Rest Bed and Breakfast, and Lambertville is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Manayunk Chambers Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manayunk Chambers Guest House offers accommodations in Philadelphia, just 6 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia.A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Philadelphia International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff, the breakfast, the decorations, and the rooms were just amazing. Just perfect for something special with your special one
- Mark’s breakfasts were amaxing! He accommodated my special diet needs with short notice. The breakfasts not only looked and smelled wonderful, but they were delicious! He’s a truly talented chef!
- All first class. Mark, the owner was wonderful, helpful, and attentive. Room great, breakfast fantastic. Simply a wonderful experience.
- Breakfast scones, muffins, granola, etc., baked by the proprietor, were outstanding! So were the conversations we had with him.
- The room was pretty small, but beautiful and comfortable. The house overall is gorgeous and so home-y. I loved how the innkeeper tried to make the experience as personal and enjoyable as possible. I stayed here the night before my wedding and he made sure it www a comfortable, stress-free night. The next morning was also great with him preparing me and my guest a delicious breakfast of pasties and crepes. Worth the money!
Luxury Townhouse at Chinatown and Center City
Luxury Townhouse at Chinatown and Center City is located in Philadelphia, 0.9 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia and 3 miles from Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player and game console, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from Luxury Townhouse at Chinatown and Center City.
No reviews yet.
La Reserve Bed and Breakfast
La Reserve Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Philadelphia.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The Art Institute of Philadelphia is 1,950 feet from La Reserve Bed and Breakfast, and Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 6 miles from La Reserve Bed and Breakfast.
- It is a very cozy charming place, you feel like visiting a grandma. Location is perfect. People are very friendly. Nice dining room, good breakfast. And, one more plus — there’s no TV in the room!!!
- We had the continental breakfast. It was good. The coffee was very good and the choice of teas excellent. I would have liked some sliced meats and cheeses, as is standard in European B&Bs, to go with the hard-boiled eggs. The breads were fabulous. The room was very well set up. The towels were good but the black makeup towel–brilliant!
- Staff were super friendly, room was very homey and overall it was a fantastic experience!
- Very nice townhouse with friendly staff and great location. Will definitely book again if I’ll be in Philly again.
- Security was good, the rooms were lovely. Bathroom had complimentary makeup remover and lotion packets.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Blue Bell Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Blue Bell Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Blue Bell Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Bell Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!