5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Birch Ocean Front Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Birch Ocean Front Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Birch Ocean Front Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Birch Ocean Front Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Birch Ocean Front Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Birch Ocean Front Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Birch Ocean Front Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Birch Ocean Front Florida:
The Drift Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Drift Hotel is located in the Fort Lauderdale Beach neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, 25 miles from Miami and 23 miles from Miami Beach.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Hollywood is 8 miles from The Drift Hotel, and Boca Raton is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Lovely period property, comfy bed and nicely furnished
- Room was clean and nicely decorated, very comfortable bed and nice linens.
- Excellent location. Clean rooms, nice atmosphere. Free parking. Friendly staff.
- I didn’t arrive until after 10pm but my keys were available. In my room there was some graham crackers, fruit and yogurt which was a lifesaver. There were notes where I could over pizza etc but it was too late for that. So the snack was great. Beautiful little quiet setting – really tranquil. Room was nice and clean. Bed comfortable. Lovely little courtyard well appointed to sit outside. Just around the corner from the hotel along the beach less than .1 mile was a SBUX. The walk is just beautiful along the beach. It’s located near great little restaurants, it’s steps from the ocean and quiet.
- This is a cozy motel, very conveniently located near the beach, shopping and restaurants. It is a well-maintained older facility. Rooms are small compared to more modern motels, but adequate even with my mobility devices. The staff were friendly and helpful. We particularly enjoyed the continental breakfast in our room. With an early morning flight to catch it was great to have a portable breakfast without having to go out to find it.
Inn on the Drive
Inn on the Drive is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 27 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Miami Beach is 25 miles from Inn on the Drive, and Hollywood is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Inn on the Drive.
- The owners are great. Perfect location in the heart of the gay entertainment district in Wilton Manors
- This is a cute little inn in the heart of Wilton Manors, walking distance to all of the restaurants, bars, and shops along Wilton Drive. The hosts are wonderful guys who went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The rooms are modern, well-appointed with comfortable bed, furniture, lighting, and every possible amenity you could think of. The big screen digital high-def TV was a plus.
- Everything. Proprietors Walt and Tony were amazing hosts. Very welcoming! Room was comfortable and clean and secure. Bed was super comfortable. Everything was great!
- Quiet but in the middle of the action. Tony and Walt are great hosts.
Walt and Tony are wonderful hosts.
I loved being able to walk out my door and slip into the beautiful salt water pool. My downstairs room was as quiet as could be.
Island Sands Inn
Offering heated outdoor pool, this Wilton Manors bed and breakfast is 3 miles from the beach and the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Free Wi-Fi is available and breakfast is provided in select rooms.A flat-screen cable TV and safe are featured in all rooms and villas at this Florida Island Sands Inn. Coffee-making facilities, a microwave, and a small refrigerator are also included.Guests can relax on the terrace by the pool at Island Sands Inn. Free on-site parking and daily maid service are also provided.The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 7 miles away. Guests can also visit the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino 11 miles from the property.
- The staff at this hotel was amazing! The inn was super clean! I am so impressed!!
- the pool tucked away behind the property was a great place to relax outdoors
- I had a 2 bedroom villa, spacious, clean and nicely decorated ,quiet and a sort walk to everything I needed. Mike the owner was very helpful and had all the tips and informations of the whereabouts in town.
The bed was very comfortable. The owner, Mike, was extremely friendly and accommodating. I like being able to deal with him via text message. I texted him to please adjust the A/C temperature and to delay the delivery of my breakfast. Done in a heartbeat.
I will definitely try to stay again on my next trip to Ft. Lauderdale.
- Great location. Easy to get to all of the entertainment
Sawgrass Estates-Cozy Private Room
Located in Sunrise in the region of Florida, 28 miles from Miami, Sawgrass Estates-Cozy Private Room features an outdoor pool and spa center. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.Miami Beach is 28 miles from Sawgrass Estates-Cozy Private Room, and Fort Lauderdale is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 12 miles from Sawgrass Estates-Cozy Private Room.
No reviews yet.
Sunset view ranches
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Sunset view ranches offers accommodations in Davie, just 24 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Miami Beach is 24 miles from Sunset view ranches, and Fort Lauderdale is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Don’t do it… Badlocation and no private bathroom!
- Well kept property. Terrific location, close to everythin in Davie. Great staff.
- Very interesting place.very interesting & helpful owner. Exceptionally clean. friendly……….good breakfast…nice location. High security level. Would be a great sunset if you get there in daylight.
- The property was beautiful and peaceful.The staff was nice and friendly.Having cable tv was great as well as free Wifi.
- Lovely property that is quiet and peaceful but still close enough to the airport. Lots of land surrounding the property. The building was quiet. Host was accommodating as we came after 11 pm and was very helpful since I lost my ID there. The baby loved to play with 2 dogs. Lots of space outside to eat and beautiful landscaping. Loved the safe building due to gates at driveway! Would love to stay there again if I ever travel to south Florida!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Birch Ocean Front Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Birch Ocean Front Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Birch Ocean Front Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Birch Ocean Front Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!