5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bethany Beach Delaware – Top Hotel Reviews
Bethany Beach Delaware is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bethany Beach Delaware. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bethany Beach Delaware. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bethany Beach Delaware. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bethany Beach Delaware right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bethany Beach Delaware with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bethany Beach Delaware:
At Melissa’s Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, At Melissa’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach, just 28 miles from Ocean City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cape May is 18 miles from At Melissa’s Bed & Breakfast, and Wildwood is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Melissa is lovely. My 7-year-old was instantly drawn to her. Her place is home away from home. We stayed in the 3rd floor suite –so spacious! My daughter loved the nook with teddy bears on the beds. The food was excellent, and she had an array of beverages including beer and wine. EVERYTHING we needed was at our fingertips. Its an ideal location for beach goers or Sea Witch Festival visitors. We already booked it for next year!
- It was very quiet and comfortable this time of year. It was just what we were looking for.
- Melissa and her staff were wonderful – very accommodating, couldn’t do enough to make our stay as good as possible and the amenities are great. Felt like we were coming home at the end of the day, with water bottles in the fridge, wine and drinks available and fruit on the table. The location is very good.
- The breakfast was great. Michelle was like family when we first met. My younger sister has stage 4 stomach cancer, it has spread to her live and lungs. I had told Melissa about this before hand and she was super nice. My sisters and I really enjoyed every thing about our stay. We are planning another visit next year at the same time only staying longer, 5 nights.
- Melissa was very helpful with local recommendations, be they restaurants or bookstores (all within walking distance). The accommodations were a great combination between comfortable and historic and the atmosphere was engaging, intelligent but best of all welcoming.
Bewitched and Bedazzled Bed and Breakfast
Just a 10 minute walk from Rehoboth Beach and Boardwalk, this bed and breakfast features a hot tub and private patio. The Tanger Outlet Center is only 1.5 miles from the hotel.Rooms in the Bewitched and Bedazzled Bed and Breakfast are all equipped with flat-screen cable TVs, free Wi-Fi, and have a private bathroom. Each room is decorated in bright colors and provides wine glasses and candy.This bed and breakfast features an organic breakfast available in the sun room or on the patio. The Bewitched offers tea and drinks along with garden and dog park areas.The Cape May-Lewes Ferry is just 8 miles from the property, providing transportation between Delaware and New Jersey. The Old Landing Golf Course is a 15 minute drive away.
- Breakfast was inventive and always tasty. Bed was quite hard, but that’s better than being too soft. Our room was very small (you get what you pay for) but the adjacent common areas provided space.
- The ladies that run the Bed and Breakfast were wonderful and made us feel so “at home”! Lots of little extras that made it a wonderful stay. Would definitely book there again.
- awesome environment. great to bring your pet. i did not have a pet, but love animals. back porch to relax and eat breakfast is so great. get to meet all sorts of different folks from everywhere. Sooo nice….
- The breakfasts were fantastic. Lovely, fresh food and inventive recipes; healthy and gourmet. Everyone was so nice. The bed was especially comfortable.
- Top-rate staff, close proximity to everything, free parking & fresh, daily Sangria!!!
The Homestead B&B
The Homestead B&B is located in Rehoboth Beach, 28 miles from Ocean City and 19 miles from Cape May. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wildwood is 25 miles from The Homestead B&B, and Lewes is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The owners Joe and David go above and beyond to make you feel at home. The property is beautiful and the breakfast is amazing. Very clean and the beds are very comfortable. Highly recommend this bed and breakfast. We will definitely return.
- Joe and Dave were wonderful hosts. We mistakenly made reservations for an accommodation for a room with bath down the hall. Because they had the vacancy, they placed us in a superior accommodation at no extra charge. They were very helpful and directed us to wonderful restaurants and made the reservations for us.
I like every thing about it, the host was the best, he and his partner were like family friend
I like small detail to care about us, as if we were stying in 5 star hotel .
- I loved my stay at the Homestead! The hosts are exceptional, room was lovely, grounds are beautiful, dog friendly, and food was really good!! Super convenient to the Delaware beaches and state parks.
The Inn owners were friendly and welcoming, and enjoyable to talk to. The breakfast they provided was first rate both Saturday and Sunday mornings…Best omelets ever, and delicious french toast!
The guest rooms were tastefully decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable.
Inn on the Ocean
Inn on the Ocean offers accommodations in Ocean City.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Rehoboth Beach is 26 miles from Inn on the Ocean Maryland, and Lewes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Lovely location, lovely inn
Loved the bicycles!!!!
- We chose this property for the location and overall relaxing atmosphere. The breakfasts were so delicious and large we never needed lunch. Vicki gave us good ideas for dinner and made the reservations for us. The property was right on the boardwalk so we were able to relax on the porch watching the people pass by while sipping a glass of wine, so relaxing.
- Breakfast was always great as were the accommodations. Bed, very comfortable. Staff,cheerful and accommodating. Location, a 10.
- B&B was a 1930’s beautifully decorated home on the boardwalk on the ocean with a private veranda. It was relaxing to watch th full moon and watch the sunrise. An added bonus was the parade of vintage cars driving on the boardwalk in the morning. Vicki’s famous breakfast on the veranda was delicious and beautiful! Might be going back to OC just to stay at the Inn on the Ocean🏖
- The breakfast was amazing and the hosts and other guests were super friendly and helpful!
- Lovely location, lovely inn
Atlantic House Bed & Breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Atlantic House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Ocean City.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.Rehoboth Beach is 27 miles from Atlantic House B & B, and Lewes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 23 miles from Atlantic House Bed & Breakfast.
- the location was perfect. the owners were very polite and a pleasure to converse with. my wife and i were more than pleased with the whole experiance
- Complimentary breakfast was better than any hotel. Back deck with tables and chairs to hang out was a nice addition. Maria was very pleasant and accommodating.
- Breakfast was fantastic. The house is beautiful. It’s very close to the beach and in the heart of all the action. Lots of fun things to do there.
- Staff was super friendly and the place was very cute and the location was great! Breakfast was nice, the little eating area was very cute. I would stay there again if the Bed was not as hard and the AC unit was quite!
- Homemade Breakfast. We missed breakfast time but they pulled out breakfast so we could eat. Very friendly and accommodating.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bethany Beach Delaware Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bethany Beach Delaware to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bethany Beach Delaware but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bethany Beach Delaware. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!