5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bengoechea Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Bengoechea Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bengoechea Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bengoechea Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bengoechea Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bengoechea Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bengoechea Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bengoechea Basque Country:
Bed and Breakfast
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Featuring rooms with French balconies and free WiFi, 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast is set in Bilbao’s old town and 650 feet from Arriaga tram stop.Each simply decorated room at 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The property is within 10 minutes’ walk of traditional pintxos bars and restaurants. Charming squares with cafés can be found in the streets surrounding Bilbao Cathedral, a 5-minute walk away.The famous Guggenheim Museum is just 3 tram stops from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast and Arriaga Theater is 800 feet away. The nearest Metro station is 1,000 feet from the property, while Concordia Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Under construction. Rooms were ok but quite warm and noisy at night
- Very convenient location; friendly management; good breakfast
- It is clean and room smells amazing. Bathrobe, shower gel and shampoo were also provided. We even liked that bathroom was separate, because we wouldn’t wake up each other during night or in the morning. Breakfast is nice, especially fresh orange juice and coffee. Coffee machine can be used outside breakfast hours. Close to tram stations and to Mercado. Right in front of the building are a pincho bar and a nice and not expensive restaurant.
- Great looking property, neat location, friendly, helpful staff.
- The property is in a good location. It’s a well maintained 2nd (3rd for Europe) floor of an apartment building. The room we had (Santa Maria 1) was nicely decorated and very well cleaned. It had a tiny balcony with a table and two chairs. We used the balcony to have a glass of wine and to people watch. The staff was very nice, polite and sweet. The breakfast was simple but sufficient and fresh.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Bilbao’s Old Town, just 1,000 feet from Casco Viejo Metro Station, Blue Bilbao bed and breakfast offers private rooms with free WiFi. Santiago Cathedral is 2 minutes’ walk away.Featuring parquet floors, heated rooms in this property come with a flat-screen TV, shower and some have a balcony or city views. A continental breakfast is served at the property.You will find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.Guggenheim Museum is 25 minutes’ walk from Blue Bilbao and San Mamés Stadium is 1.5 mi away.
- Great location in the heart of Casco Viejo. Mercedes and Pedro went above and beyond to help us with anything we needed.
- Isabel and Pedro were very friendly and helpful with tips of things to do around Bilbao! They were very hospitable! The bed was comfy and the coffee was delicious! We had a back room that was very quite, we slept with the window open every night! Great location in old town and a short walk to La Riberia!
- Very difficult to get by car. As usual in historic neighbouroods…. but nice enough. Everything was clea and fine.
Staff very friendly and made us feel welcome.
Great location for exploring Bilbao!
- The staff is incredibly nice and accommodating, and the location is AMAZING!
Located in Bilbao, Easy Benji provides accommodations 0.8 miles from Arriaga Theatre and 0.8 miles from Casco Viejo. Complimentary WiFi is provided.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, electric tea pot, and a fridge. There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bath and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet or a halal breakfast.Funicular de Artxanda is 1.6 miles from Easy Benji, while Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Jonmaijune is located in Lezama and offers a garden. Guests are welcome to enjoy the free WiFi.This bed and breakfast comes with a kitchenette, a seating area, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.Bilbao is 8 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Castro-Urdiales is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Durango, Eguzki B&B has accommodations with free WiFi.A fridge and coffee machine are also featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Eguzki B&B has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Bilbao is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 23 miles from Eguzki B&B.
- Excellent B&B to get to know the real Basque countryside, the owners are wonderful, they will make you wish you could stay longer.
- In the old town. Really nice place. Couldn’t ask for more. Super helpfull.
- Excellent. Amazing hosts, we were treated like family. Wonderful stay
Great Breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs and home made jam.
A kettle for the early morning brew was especially appreciated. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and willing owners, quiet location yet not very remote, nice rooms, Wi-Fi OK, comfortable beds, nice breakfast with freshly made coffee and delicious home-made jam. We really liked the personal approach from Sally – gave us advice for some sights in the Basque Country beforehand, provided a hand-drawn map with directions from the motorway, and waited for a late arrival after agreeing beforehand. Nice!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bengoechea Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bengoechea Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bengoechea Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bengoechea Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!