5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Benamejí Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benamejí Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Benamejí Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benamejí Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benamejí Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Benamejí Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Benamejí Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Benamejí Andalucía:
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Cortijo Carrillo is set in Cartaojal in the Andalucía Region, 28 mi from Málaga. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antequera is 7.5 mi from Cortijo Carrillo, while Priego de Córdoba is 28 mi away. Malaga Airport is 30 mi from the property.
- Spacious, lovely outdoor space, nice dining area, wonderful host.
- The room was nice and the staff were very friendly. The air conditioning was a big plus. There was a small swimming pool at the property but we didn’t have a chance to use it.
- This is an excellent little rural (and very quiet) hotel/bed and breakfast centrally located for visiting the area around Antquera and beyond. Maria is an exceptionally kind and helpful (and English-speaking) host, and the breakfast is outstanding, with many homemade items including marmalades, breads and other goodies, all served in a homey historic building with lots of charm. Parking is easy, and it’s nice to not hassle with the traffic and congestion of Antequera. Highly recommended!
- In the middle of nowhere, peaceful and done with taste! AMAZING breakfast!
- Very nice views, tastefully decorated, good food and absolutely lovely hosts
Bed and Breakfast
Valle de Oro
Valle de Oro is located in Villanueva de Algaidas, in the mountains 31 mi from Málaga. This property with an outdoor pool offers rooms and Asian-inspired yurts.The rooms at Valle de Oro feature stylish, woody décor. Inspired by the tents used by nomads on the Asian steppes, the yurts are comfortable circular tents with wooden floors and a sofa. Free WiFi is available in all tents and rooms.The restaurant at Valle de Oro serves vegetarian food and fish-based dishes using local ingredients. Breakfast includes fresh orange juice, eggs, bread and home-made jam. You can enjoy lunch on the terrace around the pool.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and canoeing. You can also rent bicycles on site. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Villa El Alquemista
Located in Iznájar, 29 miles from Antequera, Villa El Alquemista provides barbecue facilities and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a TV and a shared bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and bath. A microwave and electric tea pot are also provided.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Villa El Alquemista has an outdoor pool.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Priego de Córdoba is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Cabra is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cortijo La Haza
Offering a salt water infinity pool, Cortijo La Haza is located in the hills, 6.2 mi south of Iznájar. Overlooking the olive groves as far as the snow-capped Sierra Nevada, the air-conditioned bed and breakfast features free WiFi and a restaurant serving local cuisine.With beamed ceilings, each room has a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Other facilities available include a small bar and a communal lounge with a TV.Cortijo La Haza is 10 minutes’ drive from Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Malaga, on the Mediterranean coast is 1 hour by car and the center of Cordoba is 56 mi from the property.
- The hostess Bernadette was extremely friendly, helpful and service minded making a very good and warm atmosphere every day. All guests really seemed to enjoy their stay. Patrick is an excellent chef serving a very good 3 course menu every night and breakfast was excellent as well with a a good choice. There’s a very nice pool area with a great view of olive trees. This is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday far from the tourist crowd.
- The hosts are wonderful, helping with everything, special and tasty food, a wonderful view
- Bernadette and Patrick were beyond accommodating. The three course dinner was exceptional and very good value. We travelled with our 18 month old son and they could have not been more welcoming.
Fantastic location; beautiful bedrooms that was clean and comfortable.
Bernadette was extremely friendly and helpful making us a very good and warm atmosphere every day.
During our stay, I celebrated my birthday, so Bernadette present me a nice gift and prepared a small cake with candles. We were very pleased with her attention :))
Unfortunately we did not meet with Patrick, but we will definitely come back to try his famous dishes.
Thanks you so much 🙂
- Super hosts, great food in a very traditional property set off the beaten track amongst the olive groves
Cortijo Andalus Almazara
Located in Iznájar, Cortijo Andalus Almazara has accommodations with free WiFi, mountain views, and access to a fitness room.Units come with a kitchenette with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a free toiletries and bath. A toaster and coffee machine are also offered.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool.Cortijo Andalus Almazara provides a grill.Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Cabra is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 48 miles from Cortijo Andalus Almazara.
- We loved our short stay in Iznajar! The host Bruno was really friendly, the rooms were lovely and clean, the grounds were beautiful and our breakfast the next morning was tasty and plentiful! We’ll definitely be back to Cortijo Andalus!
- This beautiful spacious walled retreat was so tranquil and relaxing! We received a large fabulous breakfast including freshly squeezed orange juice, whilst listening to the chorus of bird song! The host was extremely friendly and helpful, He was fluent in English and gave us lots of interesting information on the surrounding area! We definitely recommend this property, it is just perfect!
- Easy access to Iznajar and the area surrounding the embalse. We were greeted by our host, Bruno, who saw to our needs, communicated well about arrival and was easily available during our stay. He also provided an excellent customized breakfast. The Cortijo is an amazing building decorated in a Moroccan fashion. It’s very lovely. The owners are continuing with fine tuning the remodelling. Our spacious main floor bedroom was very warm and cozy with a thick fluffy duvet despite the cold outside.
- The children were allowed to use the pool although out of season. A peaceful location albeit a drive from local villages. The host made great effort to supply is with things we needed during our stay.
- El trato personal un diez. Muy limpio todo. Las habitaciones enormes. nos ha gustado mucho.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Benamejí Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Benamejí Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Benamejí Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Benamejí Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!