5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bejes Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Bejes Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bejes Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bejes Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bejes Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bejes Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bejes Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bejes Cantabria:
La Yosa de Arguebanes
Providing barbecue facilities, La Yosa de Arguebanes provides accommodations in Arguebanes.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a fridge.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and fishing are possible nearby.Potes is 3 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Espinama is 12 miles away. Santander Airport is 68 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Set by Cares River, in Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña. The charming bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.With wood and stone finishes, each stylish bedroom offers a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, free toiletries and slippers. There is a living room and a library available for guests. A covered patio features views of Naranjo de Bulnes Mountains.You will find a bar and restaurant in Camarmeña. Casa Maru is also 10 minutes’ drive from Arenas de Cabrales, which offers a variety of bars and traditional restaurants serving Asturian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Llanes, on the Cantabrian coast, is 17 mi away. Oviedo and Gijon are within 62 mi of the property. Santander Airport is within the same distance.
- The house is situated in a beautiful spot in Picos de Europa. Breakfast is divine, and the owners are genuine and helpful, making sure you get the best out of your stay in Camarmeña. Highly recommended.
- WOW! This is one of the most gorgeous places we have every stayed. The views are amazing, breakfast was incredible, and hosts were gracious and helpful. It’s an excellent base for exploring the park and hiking. Truly incredible experience. Stay here!
- Best hospitality of any place we stayed in Spain. The hotel goes all out to make sure your stay is wonderful. Best breakfast of the trip. The view.
We had an absolutely incredible stay at Casa Maru. I booked it based on the strong previous reviews and the excellent view, so I had high expectations. Jhousy & Alberto managed to exceed even those high expectations.
The view of Pico Urriellu was wonderful, particularly at sunset and sunrise. We were delighted to eat the wonderful breakfast (a myriad of fruits, local cheeses, meats, fresh juice, and other items that varied by day) outside to enjoy the view. Our room was clean and comfortable and also had a view of Urriellu.
We arrived with a few hikes planned nearby. Jhousy & Alberto offered suggestions to make one of them, from Bulnes, even better, and pointed us to a hike we had not planned on. Both were excellent and helped us make the most of our days here.
We’ll happily book again if we are ever back in the Picos (& if we are so lucky as to find availability).
The view from Casa Maru is spectacular – sitting on the terrace, enjoying the beautiful breakfast spread prepared by our host and watching the mist rise in the valley below us was just fantastic.
Jhousy’s attention to detail was evident in the room set-up, the lovely breakfast, and in her helpful suggestions and conversations.
Bed and Breakfast
La Arboleda Habitaciones
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Arboleda Habitaciones offers accommodations in Colombres. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkeling and windsurfing.Llanes is 11 mi from La Arboleda Habitaciones, while Potes is 16 mi away. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Very quiet, comfortable and the hosts were very nice and accommodating. They drove me to town center and picked me up when requested. I would stay here again.
- Great space. Soco picked me up in town and took me back for dinner!
- The hostess was as gracious and helpful as Marcela at La Casona de Sarria. She was welcoming and made us feel at home.
Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
This was a lovely place to stsy
- The owner was very kind. She gave us a lift back into town so we could have dinner! You don’t have to backtrack if doing the Camino.
Bed and Breakfast
La Portiella del Llosu
Featuring free WiFi, La Portiella del Llosu is located in Pandiello, 1-hour drive from Gijon. This property offers room with views of the surrounding mountains, and a shared garden and TV lounge.All heated rooms in this bed & breakfast have a large double bed and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. Homemade breakfast includes orange juice, coffee, pastries and cold cuts.You can practice hiking in the surrounding area, as well as canoeing.Picos de Europa National Park is located 3.1 mi from La Portiella de Llosu, and Llanes is a 30-minute drive away. The nearest bus station, with services to Llanes and Arenas de Cabrales, is 1.1 mi away.
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
The location was stunning, quiet – a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle.
The venue was 10/10 for character, interest, cleanliness and facilities. The downstairs living area including the snug was cosy, nice to relax and read.
The owner, Jose, was friendly, informative and catered for our every need.
It is a lovely place with an amazing view.
The hosts are very friendly and they prepare a very good breakfast!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
The hospitality of Jose was wonderful. This small guesthouse is located in the most beautiful mountain setting, fabulous views, morning mists in the valley below, and every farm animal conceivable within the hamlet. The donkeys with bells, cows, chickens, horses, birds, cats and dogs were so much part of this little village.
Jose cooked delicious breakfasts, and kept us cosy by the fire in the living room after a days walk in the Picos De Europa. Excellent internet/WIFI by the way.
Pensión Las Erias
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Pensión Las Erias is located in Lombraña. Free private parking is available on site. Potes is 31 mi from the property while Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 62 mi from Las Erias.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43 mi from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- La paz que se respiraba. El silencio para descansar. El desayuno estupendo. Café y tostadas recién hechas.
- El trato recibido por la dueña fue cercano y de confianza en todo momento. La casa tiene un encanto indiscutible con unos techos y vigas preciosas. El entorno es fascinante, despertándote y viendo las montañas desde la ventana. Desayuno muy bueno, completo con tostadas caseras y recién hechas. Sin duda repetiremos!
- Pensión barata y en una zona muy bonita. Lo que más valoramos fue la tranquilidad de la zona y de la pensión. El personal amable y las habitaciones limpias. Nos gustó mucho. Recomendable 100%.
- Limpieza, ver desde la cama las montañas, mucha tranquilidad y paz, pilar muy amable. Da gusto q t planchen hsta las toallas.. Un gustazo. Hemos pasado unos días fabulosos..
- El entorno es hermoso, muchos senderos para disfrutar. Pili es un encanto y está siempre dispuesta a dar información, fue una experiencia muy agradable. Aunque fuera hacía frío el aislamiento térmico consiguió que durmiéramos con una temperatura ideal y sin ningún inconveniente.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bejes Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bejes Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bejes Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bejes Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!