5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Baza Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Baza Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Baza Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baza Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baza Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Baza Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Baza Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Baza Andalucía:
La Cueva in Baza provides accommodations with a shared seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Guests have access to a patio with mountain view, a lounge with TV and a dining area.The rooms are equipped with an private bathroom and a kettle. Guests have access to a shared kitchen, and the utility room. A complimentary breakfast is included.Guadix is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Quesada is 30 mi away. Almeria Airport is 50 mi from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Thé breakfast us marvelous. Stewart is always it to help you more than you can think. We was it wis a dog and they let him free in all the garden. We have all than we need and more. The perfect place to spend a good moment. Really just perfect.
Very nice place, nicely decorated. We enjoyed it very much!!
Special surprise was the breakfast.
Me gustó todo,sobre todo la limpieza y amabilidad del dueño.
Los detalles en toda la estancia muy cuki.
- El lugar precioso, buena relación calidad y precio. Desayuno excelente y bonita decoración
La Cueva te permite vivir una extraordinaria experiencia. con un amplísimo espacio: dos habitaciones, salón privado con estufa, baño privado y salón de estar enorme compartido. Decorada con primor y gusto.
Excelente desayuno, muy variado y coqueto.
Los anfitriones Stuart y Gail encantadores.
Bed and Breakfast
The Cave of Dreams
Located in Baza, The Cave of Dreams features free WiFi.The room has a private bathroom accessible from the terrace.The nearest airport is Granada airport 1 hour form the property.
- The cave was peaceful and comfortable. The hosts do a very good of making you feel relaxed and at home.
- The accommodation was perfect, we had a very comfortable room and the breakfast was excellent. Allan the host was very friendly and helpful. He recommended several places to visit, and his advice was as good as any tourist guide. We would definitely recommend the Cave of Dreams to our friends as it was a wonderful unique experience.
- A wonderful cave with lots of charm and unique style on an extremely peaceful spot outside baza. Pleasant and very comfortable stay, toppled with the friendliness and excellent attention from the owners: if you are looking for a unique and peaceful experience, I would extremely recommend it!
- Everything, the hosts, the wonderful breakfast, the view – especially the night sky. This stay was the most memorable part of our holiday in Spain. The place has a lot of love put into it with personal touches with the decorations, and with all the necessary facilities. Everything is made to make you feel comfortable and “homey”. Thankyou for letting us into your home.
- Wonderful, gracious, helpful hosts who made us welcome, pampered it’s with great conversation, food, travel advice. Best bed, since arriving in Spain. Quiet, cool, damaging respite from the heart and the cities..
Cueva Casa Family Caves
Fortaleza Arabe Family Caves offers cave accommodations in Freila. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains and Lake Negratín, and guests can enjoy a drink at the snack bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV, while the suites feature a terrace of patio, a seating area, and barbecue facilities.You will find room service at the property.Cazorla is 27 mi from Cuevacasa, while Granada is 50 mi away. The nearest airport is Granada Airport, 53 mi from Cuevacasa.
- The property gave me a real insight of what living in a rural cave was really like as I intended to purchase one . This hotel would be ideal for a chapter of bikers has it had a real bohemian feel . Would be better suited as a hostel.
- Horrible!! This was dirty and smelly place. We should have left immediately.
- Peaceful situation on outskirts of the village with good views and local strolls.
- I loved the experience of being in a cave house. Roberto made us very welcome. A delightful dog and three cats welcomed us.
- The remoteness and the great village it is located in
Bed and Breakfast
Cueva Pura Vida
Cueva Pura Vida offers caves with terraces and views of the mountains surrounding Pulpite, outside Cúllar. It has a quiet setting ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Each spacious, cooling cave has simple, white décor and tiled floors. There is a living room with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. There are also double rooms which share a lounge with a fireplace.The kitchen has a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker and kettle. A weekly market, shops, bars and restaurants can be found in Cúllar, 3.7 mi away.Baza is a 20-minute drive away and Granada is approximately 68 mi away. The beaches at Aguilas, Garucha and Vera Playa can be reached in 80 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Cueva Romana, Adults Only, Naturist Cave House
Located in Cuevas del Campo, Cueva Romana, Adults Only, Naturist Cave House has accommodations with a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. Complimentary WiFi is available.Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the garden.Baza is 22 miles from Cueva Romana, Adults Only, Naturist, while Quesada is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Baza Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Baza Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Baza Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Baza Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!