5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bastimentos Bastimentos Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island:
Los Secretos Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Los Secretos Guesthouse offers accommodations in Bastimentos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Bocas Town is 5 miles from Los Secretos Guesthouse, and Buena Vista is 9 miles away.
- The french couple who run the place together with the mother are exceptionally friendly and open. The views are just stunning, the rooms excellent and the food delicious. Due to limited rainfall beforehand, unfortunately the watertanks were low on water and the pools was only half full. Dealing with nature and its challenges is part and parcel of any Eco resort and for their visitors.
- The food for breakfast and dinner was exceptional quality, gourmet chef prepared and delicious. The beds were comfy and had two types of pillows so you could have firm or soft as you liked:) The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was awesome. I loved the family style dinner time at 7 where we all shared our experiences of the day , it was truly a highlight of the stay. Plus I loved having some furry friends to share the space with. Both cats and dogs of the hotel were very well behaved, quiet and affectionate.
- All that reviewers say is good we would agree with but we saw far less wildlife than we had hoped. It does deserve a good score but we had some reservations too.
- We loved the location on Batimentos Island. Our stay included breakfast, kayaking, paddle boarding and a jungle walk. It was a very relaxing place to swim and hike. At night we had a beautiful dinner prepared by a French chef.
Our hosts were incredibly welcoming and generous, you feel at home (the one in paradise you always dreamed of) the moment you set foot in the house.
Did I mention the food yet? Deeeelicious meals with plenty of wine, freshly baked French bread and stimulating conversation after a day of relaxation.
If you’re an animal lover then this place is for you. Plenty of natural wildlife abounds (hummingbirds, monkeys, sloths, caiman and frogs), and the guesthouse cats and dogs steal the show.
Staying here is a must! We miss it already.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Carmen’s place is located in Bastimentos in the region of Isla Bastimentos, just 2.4 miles from Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Buena Vista is 12 miles from Carmen’s place, and Isla Colón is 7 miles away.
- Very caring hosts, great breakfast & dinner, beautiful view on sea
- We loved our stay at Carmen’s place. Carmen, her husband Marcel and niece Juliette are very nice people that make you feel right at home in the middle of the jungle. The room was clean and had everything we needed. Being on a different part of Old Bank, this place is very cozy and quiet. Breakfast is delicious and we recommend to have dinner with Carmen and the other guests at night, good food and fun are guarantied! We didn’t hesitate long between a 9.9 and 10 rating, this place is definitely a 10!
- Amazing place, amazing hosts. You can feel that Carmen and Marcel really love what they’re doing – the kind welcoming, the warm atmosphere, the small details in the lovely rooms such as fresh flowers, the selfmade creative and amazingly integrated architecture in the jungle, the way they care about the people & environment, the amazing breakfast, the helpfull tips and ideas for activities on sunny or rainy days and much more. We’re looking forward to come back some day, Mikko & Sina
- Owners Carmen and Marcel were fantastic hosts who love what they do and it shows!
- Our stay was perfect – because of the beautiful views, the spacious and lovely rooms, the delicious food, the cute dogs and the affectionate hosts Carmen and Marcel. We would go back straight away!
Located in Bastimentos in the region of Isla Bastimentos, 2.4 miles from Bocas Town, Punta Rica features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Buena Vista is 12 miles from Punta Rica, and Isla Colón is 7 miles from the property.
- We agree with most of the earlier comments. The rooms and food were wonderful.
- Amazing food- thanks elena. We had a wonderful stay
- As the only guests we received a very personal service. The evening meals were of gourmet quality with perfect proportions and excellent quality. Everything was done to make our stay an enjoyable experience.
- Gostamos de tudo! O espaço é espetacular, uma casa no meio da selva mas a 2 minutos do mar. Os quartos são enormes e muito bem cuidados. Os espaços comuns fazem-nos sentir em casa. Os funcionários são super simpáticos e prestáveis, a Helena é uma Host 5estrelas, nada faltou! O pequeno almoço caseiro era a melhor forma de começar o dia, e o jantar também caseiro, cozinhado pela Helena, era muito bom.
- Ruhiges Ambiente. Leckeres Frühstück auch wenn es nicht sehr abwechslungsreich war. Sehr hilfsbereite und nette Hausdame! Tolles Bett und einer sehr schönen Suite.
Free Spirit Oasis
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Free Spirit Oasis is located in Bastimentos, 2.2 miles from Bocas Town and 13 miles from Buena Vista.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
El Pelicano – Isla Bastimento
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Pelicano – Isla Bastimento offers accommodations in Bastimentos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Bocas Town is 2.4 miles from El Pelicano – Isla Bastimento, and Buena Vista is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!