5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, NT House offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 26 miles from Chiang Saen. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Bikes rental at the hotel.
Location is ok if you planing to travel by bike & travel to north.
The hotel is nice and comfy, stuff is friendly and you feel like home there.
- everything perfect. Only recommend for the people who drive by yourself. The location is far from the city center but quiet. You can see the stars full of the sky at night.
Clean room. Comfortable bed. Very friendly owners. Quiet.
On request they made breakfast an hour earlier than the usual time, so that I did not had to leave with an empty stomach. 🙂
- Clean, comfortable and staff were really friendly. One of the best showers we’ve used on our travels. Would stay again. Decor really cute and homely.
- Very quiet, big rooms, very clean, good wifi, good breakfast!!! Great decoration! Very nice staff!
- Bikes rental at the hotel.
The DORM Chiangrai
Located in Chiang Rai, 5 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, The DORM Chiangrai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 12 miles from The DORM Chiangrai, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 0.7 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 1.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Chiang Rai, half a mile from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Huan Amphan features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from Huan Amphan, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 3.7 miles from Huan Amphan.
No reviews yet.
sleepy house chiang rai
Located 2,100 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street in Chiang Rai, sleepy house chiang rai features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from sleepy house chiang rai, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Lovely rooms and environment! It has a simple design, clean, and comfortable! We really enjoyed our stay here. The breakfast was simple, but a great addition to our stay. It was also in a great location down a quiet side road. Walking distance to restaurants and attractions, too!
- The staff is very kind and helpful. We had to take a tour early in the morning and they prepared our breakfast to take away. The BB is new, beautiful, with a modern design and comfortable room. The location is also good, 200m from bus station 1.
- Friendly and helpful owner who will go out of their way to help to make your stay memorable. Rooms are minimal and tastefully decorated, clean, super comfortable bed. Great location but very quite at night.Will definitely stay here again.
- Staff were very professional. The facilities were very modern and immaculately clean. Excellent location being close to night bazaar but on a back street that was well lit and very quiet.
- Mostly everything. The building was compact and new, designer type almost an IKEA kit build, room was similarly modern, bright and clean with superb bathroom. staff were kind and friendly. An outside covered eating area with smoking facility. One tiny improvement would enhance this place to perfect……a breakfast menu, although we were satisfied with what was served.
Nai Suan Bed and Breakfast
Nai Suan Bed and Breakfast is located in Chiang Rai, just one mile from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 6 miles from Nai Suan Bed and Breakfast, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 6 miles away.
- Nice quiet location. Good breakfast. Pretty garden. Building is old and has character.
- Very cute and unique, staffs are also nice and helpful.
- huge and soft bed, good breakfast, staff are friendly,
The Owner has good hospitality and cares about customers.
Breakfast is great
- We feel like at home not a Hotel, comfortable and quite.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!