5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Atherton California – Top Hotel Reviews
Atherton California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Atherton California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atherton California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atherton California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Atherton California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Atherton California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Atherton California:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cowper Inn offers accommodations in Palo Alto, just 27 miles from San Francisco.Every room is equipped with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Jose is 16 miles from Cowper Inn, and Berkeley is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Nantucket Whale Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nantucket Whale Inn offers accommodations in Half Moon Bay.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Francisco is 23 miles from Nantucket Whale Inn, and San Jose is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 11 miles from Nantucket Whale Inn.
- It felt like home; a beautiful Victorian styled home turned into a very well kept inn. Quaint styling and very clean! Outdoor garden area was very nice with fire pit and couches next to a quietly trickling fountain. Very serene. The host had wine and cheese available for us in the evening as well as recommendations for things to see and eat in the surrounding area. He was very polite, easy to talk to, welcoming and very courteous. He also prepared a wonderful breakfast for us before we left. For the price including the breakfast, bed, location, and hospitality, it was a fantastic deal! I would highly recommend! My wife and I were on our baby-moon and our expectations were far exceded! Thank you for a wonderful weekend.
- The inn was tastefully decorated. The rooms were clean, bright, and very comfortable, beds were perfect. Bathroom had a jetted tub with a shower head attachment. Carpet was super plush. The inn keeper was very friendly, made some great restaurant recommendations and told us what places to avoid. Super easy check-in and check-out process.
- I was traveling on business and usual hotels were all sold out – I found the Nantucket Whale Inn within budget and am glad I did. I was greeted by the owner, David, and immediately felt like a friend staying in a friend’s home. I was offered a glass of wine and some late night snacks since I arrived after the usual check-in. My room was perfect, clean, and quiet, with a more than adequate bathroom with a large spa-like shower. Tastefully decorated in the Nantucket nautical theme. The bed and linens were like sleeping on a cloud. Best business travel accommodations I have had all year! and certainly would be an awesome place to stay for a vacation or weekend getaway to Half Moon Bay!
- the host was very attentive., beds were so comfortable. I will need to follow up and see what pillows they used. The location was peaceful
- Wonderful quiet and peaceful location. Absolutely great breakfasts cooked and served by a gracious host.
Mill Rose Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, this romantic accommodation in Half Moon Bay is 3.8 miles from Mavericks beach. A garden jacuzzi, gourmet breakfast and distinctively decorated rooms with European antiques are available.This 1900’s Mill Rose Inn cottage features luxurious rooms with period furniture and floral designs. Well-stocked refrigerators, deluxe bedding and Japanese bathrobes are provided. Most rooms boast a claw foot tub and fireplace.An in-room wine and cheese dish is available in the afternoons. Chocolates, flowers and an evening turn-down service are also offered. Half Moon Bay Mill Rose Inn offers picnic baskets and towels for visiting the local beaches.The gourmet breakfast is available in-room, in one of the garden courtyards, or in the dining room. French pastries, crepes, quiche and fresh fruit are available.Boutiques, galleries and unique shops on Main Street are a 2-minute walk from the property. Hiking at Purisima Creek Redwoods is a 28-minute drive away.
- It’s very cozy family place. Nice hotel to stay on your way to San Francisco. We loved fireplaces in our rooms. It was so hommy that we even order food in restaurant but ate at the room near by the fireplace. It’s only 6 rooms in the whole hotel so if you like to feel more privacy it’s great place to stay. You will feel like at home
- This place is right in town. Walking distance to food, shopping and events. It is very cozy and comfortable. We had a great stay.
- Mill Rose was so beautiful. Terry was very welcoming. We felt so fancy and really enjoyed the private hot tub. Breakfast the next morning was incredible – even warm croissants! We can’t wait to go back.
- Facilities and staff made us feel like British Royalty.
- The decor was European Elegance and we were treated like a King & Queen! Breakfast in our room, even Champagne! White wine in our mini fridge! Was delicious! Brandy on the table for a night cap in Crystal decanter! It was wonderful! Enjoyed the hot tub in a gazebo with all the tropical plants! The yards are like English gardens with roses all over. & at night, everything is lit up with those tiny white lights!
Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn
One of our top picks in Half Moon Bay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn offers accommodations in Half Moon Bay, just 20 miles from San Francisco. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Berkeley is 28 miles from Landis Shores Oceanfront, and Oakland is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn.
- This is a small B & B but all private rooms and bathrooms. All rooms are directly on the ocean and the view is breathtaking. Rooms have fireplaces and they provided breakfast and snacks. There is a really awesome restraunt next door.
- They had a nice international breakfast it was very joyful We would definitely go back
- The view was beautiful from our balcony room was very clean and comfortable
- The location is spectacular and the view from our room breathtaking. To be able to listen to the ocean from your room was just amazing especially at night. Excellent facilities and good continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Good for coastal walks. Would stay again as it was so relaxing.
- Ann, the property manager, was great in every way. Loved it so much we checked out, went and got something to eat, and decided we were not ready to go home and booked another night.
Madison Street Inn
Located within a 15-minute walk of Santa Clara University and a 10-minute drive from Paramount’s Great America Theme Park, this bed and breakfast offers a picnic area and outdoor pool.The rooms at the Madison Street Inn are equipped with free Wi-Fi. They are air conditioned and some are furnished with TVs and DVD players.A dining room and library are part of this Santa Clara bed and breakfast. A jacuzzi and patio are also located on the property. Laundry facilities are available.The San Jose Convention Center and the San Jose Museum of Art are 15 minutes from Madison Street Inn by car. The San Jose International Airport is 5 minutes from the property.
- An excellent place to stay. Very clean. More than the amenities, the hosts are very amicable. I particularly liked their Wednesday dinner where everyone dined together. Very social.
- simple and small place, but very pleasant oasis in centre of Silicon Valley, great staff, excellent breakfast in garden, very friendly and relaxing atmosphere. A small shopping centre and train station nearby.
- A nice house with lots of original details, clean and quiet rooms, great garden full of flowers, great owners and a delicious breakfast and all that at a convenient location near San Jose. My stay left no wishes open, would return anytime.
- owners/staff were very accommodating. breakfast was excellent and conversation with guests was enjoyable.
- Quaint home away from home …a quick escape…I needed to get away from home for a moment to reset and this B&B which is only 10 minutes away from my home fit the bill. The pool and hot tub were a refreshing escape. The owners were absolutely fantastic! I couldn’t have been made to feel more welcomed. I will definitely stay here again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Atherton California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Atherton California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Atherton California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Atherton California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!