5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ashland Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Ashland Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ashland Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ashland Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ashland Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ashland Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ashland Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ashland Massachusetts:
The Sleigh Maker Inn Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, The Sleigh Maker Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Westborough, just 29 miles from Boston. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge, concierge services, gift shop and shops at the property.Worcester is 9 miles from Sleigh Maker Inn, and Cambridge is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good. The bed was comfortable and the owners were very good at making you feel at home.
- It was perfect. The house and rooms were impeccable. The bed was super comfy and the rooms decorated beautifully. Breakfast each morning was delicious and interesting. Poached eggs with lemon and dill sauce wee so great. Would stay here again. Wonderful hosts
Our hosts were amazing! So accommodating for every need. Breakfast was top of the line, very special each morning-freshly blended juices, delightful variety of crepes, seasonal offerings, and home baked breakfast treats.
Fall decorations of this beautiful home and all the help we needed to traverse the area during our stay made us feel right at home!
- The old- world feel of the house. The personable service and the delicious breakfast.
- Beautiful home and location – decorated beautifully and very friendly & accommodating. The breakfast served was delicious and couldn’t have asked for more.
Amerscot House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Amerscot House Inn offers accommodations in Stow. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Boston is 23 miles from Amerscot House Inn, and Worcester is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Dedham in the region of Massachusetts, 10 miles from Boston, French Welcome features a terrace and views of the garden.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cambridge is 9 miles from French Welcome , and Salem is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Very welcoming and the room was simple but adequate. Bed was fine. This is not a luxurious accommodation but one that is perfectly acceptable. The biggest negative is that you have to share a bathroom (a very nice one) with the other guests and that all the rooms are right together so that one has to be VERY quiet so as not to disturb other guests.
Lots of tip toeing to the bathroom!
Warm welcome, very considerate and helpful. Comfortable bed. Large and quiet room. Good nights sleep. Lovely fresh breakfast.
- The ladies at thge French Welcome were so nice! They told us all the tricks to get in and out of Boston. The breakfast was three cutest set up, a perfect start to our honeymoon!
- The bedroom and bed linen were beautiful. It was like sleeping in silk. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and the shower was one of the best we’ve ever used. We loved the French Welcome and everything about it. It’s clean, well designed and comfortable. Christine is very friendly and sooo helpful. We highly recommend her French Welcome to you.
- Family room size, the house and the garden, free and safe parking. Owner friendship.
- Very welcoming and the room was simple but adequate. Bed was fine. This is not a luxurious accommodation but one that is perfectly acceptable. The biggest negative is that you have to share a bathroom (a very nice one) with the other guests and that all the rooms are right together so that one has to be VERY quiet so as not to disturb other guests.
Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast
Located in Newton, 7 miles from Boston, Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cambridge is 5 miles from Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast, and Salem is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Ellen was wonderful! Very welcoming and so helpful with all of my questions about the area. She even connected me with business people in the area that she knows personally, which was fabulous! The house is beautiful and every room is very tastefully decorated.
- We appreciated the charm of the house, the location–near public transportation while not too close to Boston–and the owners, who were interesting and friendly.
- Beautiful property with fantastic hosts. Plenty of breakfast variety left out for self-service for those that are up and out before the scheduled breakfast times.
- The owners were friendly. The house is in central Newton, so there is easy access to shops and restaurants. Parking was good on site and not just on the street.
- Nice Cozy rooms, nice side porch to relax on, beautiful home in general.
Proctor Mansion Inn
Old-world charm combines with modern amenities and facilities at this charming Wrentham, Massachusetts hotel. Elegant French Victorian architecture and furnishing, complete with comfortable accommodations and exceptional service, make every stay memorable.The Proctor Mansion Inn is situated in the heart of the picturesque downtown area. Guests can easily discover a number of antique stores, shopping districts, gourmet dining and more.Guests can enjoy the Proctor’s cozy guestrooms, each furnished with period antiques, hand-crafted artwork and the original windows from 1860 as well as complimentary wireless internet access.
- We love the atmosphere, the attention from staff, the surrounding town, the history behind the home.
- Staff was excellent and loved their job and the mansion
Even though this house is very old, it is cozy and exciting to stay in. From arrival to departure the service is excellent. Both Deri and Martha took good time talking with us.
Breakfast is excellent and served in the old dining room with a healthy meal.
- The property is absolutely gorgeous!! We walked in and the friendly staff were making cookies. They took us for a tour and explained the history. They asked for any food preferences or allergies to make sure breakfast would be good, and were all around caring and delightful. We loved our stay! Definitely wish we had more than one nigt stay.
- Beautiful historic home. Loaded with character & very comfortable. Location was great, as we wanted to be near Gillette Stadium. Only took about 10 minutes to get there.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ashland Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ashland Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ashland Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ashland Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!