5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ascaso Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ascaso Aragon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ascaso Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ascaso Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ascaso Aragon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ascaso Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ascaso Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ascaso Aragon:
Located in the small town of Boltaña, a 5-minute walk from Ara River, Casa Cruz features rustic décor and offers rooms with heating. Free Wi-Fi is available.All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests will find a tourist guide of the area in each room. There is a shared lounge with TV, CD player and a small reading area.Guests are offered continental breakfast, consisting of juice, fruit, toasts and muffins, coffee or tea, cheese and cold meats.The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking, hiking and other outdoor activities. Mediano Lako is 12 mi away and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- We had a fabulous time at Casa Cruz – Jorge and Ana were the nicest hosts and their Casa is really warm, welcoming and full of character. The rooms are large and very, very comfortable. Our group of six enjoyed a super breakfast in front of the wood-burning stove before heading off to walk and explore the local mountain trails. We will certainly be returning and are keen next time to try the mountain bikes available to rent. This place is a real gem!
The owners were amazing and made the stay very pleasant.They were super nice and gave us great tips for our stay.
The location is beautiful and the rooms are spacious. The hotel is located in an old house feeling very authentic.
- Me encantaron los dueños, te ofrecen un trato esquisito, espero volver pronto mi puntuación es un 10,porque no se puede poner mas
- El recibimiento por parte de los dueños fue magnífico. Tuve un fallo en la reserva y se mostraron muy flexibles y comprensivos. El sitio y la ubicación inmejorable. Muchas gracias Ana y Jorge, nos volveremos a ver.
- Todo muy bien en general. Atención, instalaciones y desayuno. A tener en cuenta para cuando regresemos.
Featuring a garden, Casa Marina has accommodations in Buerba with free WiFi and mountain views. The property is 48 miles from Formigal.This bed and breakfast with garden views has a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Speaking Catalan, English and Spanish at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area.The bed and breakfast has a terrace. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 43 miles from Casa Marina, while Jaca is 49 miles away.
El trato por parte de los propietarios es exquisito. Te hacen sentir como en casa. La cama comodísima y el desayuno muy bueno. Repetiré sin duda.
Mi mascota se sintió como en casa!!
- El trato inmejorable!!!el desayuno buenísimo. Te sientes como en casa
- La cercanía y el trato agradable de los propietarios
- Gran atencion, te hacen sentir como en casa, en un entorno espectacular y relajante
- Estuvimos muy agusto. El sitio es precioso y tranquilo y Judith un encanto, siempre dispuesta a aconsejarte sobre qué ver por la zona. El desayuno buenísimo y disfrutarlo en el jardín con esas vistas lo mejor!
- El trato por parte de los propietarios es exquisito. Te hacen sentir como en casa. La cama comodísima y el desayuno muy bueno. Repetiré sin duda.
Surrounded by mountain views, Casa Allué offers rooms in Albella. Featuring a country style décor with wooden beams, this property includes free parking and free WiFi in public areas.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served at an extra cost. There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 20 mi from Casa Allué.
- The hosts were super helpful with information, they loaned us great binoculars and hats for bird watching and fantastic diverse walks in the beautiful region. The cooking was constantly at a very high standard.
Qualité + confort de la chambre (très bonne literie, douche chaude à toute heure);
Calme + vue extraordinaire sur les montagnes et la vallée (superbes couchers de soleil).
Gentillesse + disponibilité de Lucy et Simon
- La casa está situada en una pequeña aldea rodeada de naturaleza, tiene una zona común donde poder leer y relajarse, Lucy y Simon son geniales te harán sentir como en casa no dudéis en preguntarles donde salir de ruta conocen la zona a la perfección.
- El trato de Lucy y Simon excelente. La casa es muy bonita, agradable, bien decorada y tranquila.
El trato de Lucy y Simon es excepcional.
La casa está perfectamente ubicada para conocer diferentes sectores del parque nacional de Ordesa.
La tranquilidad y la desconexión están aseguradas.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Casa Gallán offers rooms and apartments with views of its gardens and the Broto Valley. Set in Sarvisé, it is a 45-minute drive from the ski slopes at Panticosa.Set in a charming stone property, Casa Gallán’s rooms have simple, traditional décor. All accommodations has free Wi-Fi, heating and a TV. The rooms offer views of the garden, the courtyard, or Broto Valley.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and snow shoeing. Ordesa y Monte Perdido Park is a 15-minute drive away.Buesa is 2.5 mi from the hotel, while Jaca can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Very cute little town part way up the mountain. Very close to national park with walks, horse riding and paddling. Lovely accommodation with comfortable beds and delicious breakfast. Wish I could have stayed longer.
- Carmen and family very nice. Excellent value for money.
Well positioned for Torla and the Ordesa National Park. Did a number of walks. It was a fantastic few days.
The owner was lovely and very welcoming. She spoke no English so gave me a chance to practice my Spanish!! A nice touch, as we were leaving, was that we were waved off as we drove away.
Worth a visit. You wont be disappointed, particularly given how much it cost to stay……
- Clean room, friendly owners, good quality-price value, little village in the nature.
- Casa Gallán was cosy and cleanly. The staff took wonderful care of us. The town of Sarvisé had lots of charm, and Broto, a larger town with more conveniences, was only 10 minutes down the road.
Casa Lascorz Bed and Breakfast
Casa Lascorz offers accommodations in La Pardina. All guests have access to a communal terrace, garden and lounge area. There is free WiFi throughout the property.At the bed and breakfast, the bright and spacious rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries, towels, and hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed for an extra cost in the breakfast area.Benasque is 27 mi from the accommodations and Ainsa is 11 mi away.
excellent breakfast and dinner
large, clean, comfortable bedroom with peaceful view
- The experience startet off perfect already from the welcome email we got monday of the week we arrived! Corinna and Ben are the best hosts we could emagine and they are renovating a hidden gem in the Pyrenees! We got two new friends, the food was excellent, the location was perfect and we just loved our entire stay! If we wondered about anything or needed help, they were always helpful and nothing was a proplem! Thanks for a perfect weekend!
- Lovely stay in a country home, away from all the hustle/bustle, yet close enough to enjoy. The hosts were splendid. Very kind and very accommodating. Amazing breakfast, very complete.
- Breakfast outdoors with mountain view and lovely friendly hosts!
- Ben and Corina, the owners, were everything you could hope for as hosts. They were welcoming, good company and provided excellent accommodation and food. Given the opportunity we would definitely return.
- excellent breakfast and dinner
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ascaso Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ascaso Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ascaso Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ascaso Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!