5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Armstrong British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Armstrong British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Armstrong British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armstrong British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armstrong British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Armstrong British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Armstrong British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Armstrong British Columbia:
Schubert Estate Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Schubert Estate Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Armstrong, just 14 miles from Vernon.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 36 miles from Schubert Estate B&B.
- Big room with private shower and jetted tub. Great breakfast!
- Absolutely outstanding in every way. Comfortable, wonderful Hosts, excellent room and bed, super clean, lovely filling breakfast. EXCELLENT VALUE! I recommend this gem very highly. Peaceful and a super place to spend some time. I stayed 5 days and will definitely be returning!
Warm welcome. Lovely location and beautiful property. Very clean.
Excellent breakfast. Definitely stay there again and recommend to friends.
- Stayed in the Katherine room, very spacious, very comfortable bed, loved the in suite bath, Hosts were very gracious, they had a very good knowledge of the Armstrong area, thier dinning recommendations were spot on. Very quiet area with little traffic during our stay.
- The estate is wonderful and the host are very friendly and welcoming. I really recommend this accomodation if you are traveling in the area.
Silver Star Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Vernon! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Silver Star Bed and Breakfast is located in Vernon, just 4.2 miles from Silver Star. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Not only were the basics great (especially the breakfast and fantastic linens!) – Mike is a fantastic host who goes above and beyond for his guests. He dug my rental car out of a ditch and showed me around all the best spots on the Silver Star mountain!
- Great host, mike. Yummy breakfast. Plenty of local advice.
- Comfy bed, excellent location and delicious breakfast.
- Our stay far exceeded expectations – Mike was very welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. The property is warm, homely, clean and spacious. Highly recommended, and will visit again when in Silver Star.
- Our host Mike was very welcoming. We liked the private access to our room and the cooking facilities that allowed us to prepare light lunches. We came to XC ski at Sovereign Lake Nordic Club and so the location was ideal.
Richmond House Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Richmond House Bed & Breakfast is located in Vernon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Kelowna is 29 miles from Richmond House B&B, and Silver Star is 10 miles from the property. Kelowna Airport is 22 miles away.
- Enjoyed 2 very tasty breakfasts and had extra baked goddies for the road. Hosts were pleasant, friendly and helpful and we’re still welcoming though we arrived very late our first night. Lovely Victorian decor with lots of interesting pieces here and there.
- Faboulous B&B with super comfy beds and fantastic home cooking
- Lovely place to stay, owners are very nice and accommodating
- Lovely home cooked frittata and muffins for breakfast plus 2 muffins each to take away with us for our travels.
- Homely B&B with very friendly and attentive hosts; great breakfast, comfy beds, guest lounge and outdoor terrace; even accommodated our early morning start one day by putting a lovely breakfast in the fridge for us the night before for which we were very grateful. The location is a 10 minute walk from the town centre in a quieter part.
The Maria Rose Bed & Breakfast
The Maria Rose Bed & Breakfast is located in Vernon, just 6 miles from Silver Star. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Turtle Mountain Inn
Located in Vernon, 28 miles from Kelowna, Turtle Mountain Inn features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Soft sheets, comfortable bed, great view, very spacious, excellent hosts
- The location is spectacular. Lots of wildlife to see. Peaceful and quiet. Excellent gourmet breakfast!
- A stunning setting with lovely panoramic view. First rate accommodation in every way and Barb and Gil the most gracious hosts one could ever expect.
- Location is absolutely stunning with views of Lake Okanagan, the town of Vernon and agricultural land. A beautiful and peaceful patio allows you to enjoy the views both during the day and at night, when the town lights twinkle in the dark. Barb is a lovely and friendly hostess providing you with information about the town and tips on places to eat. The large living area made us feel like we were in our own home. Our room was lovely and the bed comfortable. Breakfasts were large and delicious – assorted breads, muffins, and bagels. Tasty cheese and fruit/granola/yoghurt parfait one morning and a large fruit bowl with yoghurt the next. Would not hesitate to recommend this bed and breakfast inn to anyone looking for a place to stay in Vernon.
- The hospitality and the view of the area from the top of the hill were standout features… and that was before the lovely breakfast of homemade goodies, all made with fresh, local ingredients.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Armstrong British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Armstrong British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Armstrong British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Armstrong British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!