5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alzola Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Alzola Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alzola Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alzola Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alzola Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alzola Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alzola Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alzola Basque Country:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Landarte is a bed and breakfast located in Zumaia, 2,300 feet from the town center and the marina. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A daily breakfast is available, consisting of homemade bread, fresh orange juice, cake and eggs. Tea, chocolate & coffee is also available.Set in a natural setting, Landarte offers sea views from its public areas, which include a library and a lounge with boardgames. Its rooms have heating and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.This B&B is 18 minutes’ drive from Zarautz. San Sebastián is 22 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The host was very friendly and extremly helpful with great advices. Breakfast with homemade bread (!) was very delicious. We will come back again!
- Beautiful inside and out. Good breakfast. Staff (Mark) extremely helpful and eager to please.
- very nice house and host. Mark recommended us lot of good places around
- Beautiful location. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable accommodations. Helpful host.
Etxea oso atsegina ta arreta ezin hobea. Gosaria primerakoa.
Beautiful house and excellent service, great breakfast!
Gazteategi Bed and Breakfast
Located 5 mi from Zarauz, Gazteategi guest house offers a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and a garden. The beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each room here comes with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. The property is accesible by stairs and do not have elevator.At Gazteategi you will find a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Bilbao Airport is an hours’ drive away and San Sebastian is 15 mi from the property.
Great views away from city busyness
Ideal for walks and driving tours
Food and grog great and cheap
Try their olives served complimentary with the drinks Best we have ever had!
- The view from the hotel was great. The room was modern and clean. It was very good value.
- Once we found it, this venue was outstanding. The facilities are excellent, the surroundings and the views are awesome. Food and drinks service were great. The taxi fare did not diminish the value.
- Nice view from the bar(not from the room), and a good rural living experience.
- The view outside is very nice + breakfast can be glutenfree upon request.
- Great views away from city busyness
Located in Durango, Eguzki B&B has accommodations with free WiFi.A fridge and coffee machine are also featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Eguzki B&B has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Bilbao is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 23 miles from Eguzki B&B.
- In the old town. Really nice place. Couldn’t ask for more. Super helpfull.
- Excellent. Amazing hosts, we were treated like family. Wonderful stay
Great Breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs and home made jam.
A kettle for the early morning brew was especially appreciated. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and willing owners, quiet location yet not very remote, nice rooms, Wi-Fi OK, comfortable beds, nice breakfast with freshly made coffee and delicious home-made jam. We really liked the personal approach from Sally – gave us advice for some sights in the Basque Country beforehand, provided a hand-drawn map with directions from the motorway, and waited for a late arrival after agreeing beforehand. Nice!
Our ferry was late arriving due to bad weather and we had some distance to travel to the property. I contacted the host, Sally, to let her know our predicament. She was more than helpful and waited up for us as we arrived well after midnight. She settled us in and invited us to help ourselves to a drink before we went to bed.
We enjoyed a good nights sleep in a lovely room within a very individual and well appointed property. Breakfast was perfect. We would have liked to stay longer to explore the area, but had to move on as we were travelling further east to another property.
Surf Camp San Sebastian
Surf Camp San Sebastian offers accommodations in Aia, 12 mi from San Sebastian city center. Every dorm room comes with bunk beds. Pillows and sleeping bags are provided and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. All Inclusive guests at Surf Camp San Sebastian are served daily hot breakfast, lunch and dinner.The accommodations offers a fun, loud and party-filled experience and parties are offered every night.Other facilities include pick-up service from Zarautz and San Sebastian train stations.With great surf beaches nearby, inclusive package guests are offered daily surf lessons and equipment hire. Zarautz is 6.2 mi from Surf Camp San Sebastian, while Guetaria is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 25 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Etxaluze
Casa Rural Etxaluze is located in Ormáiztegui. Complimentary WiFi is provided.All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette with a a microwave, a toaster and coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.San Sebastian is 31 miles from Casa Rural Etxaluze, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 37 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Very nice apartment, everything was in order and owner was very friendly. Shared bathrooms, but large and clean (and there are two). Breakfast was allright.
- I stayed here to break my drive from Paris to Lisbon. It is a cute little place in a cute little village. There is a good bar open for lunch and dinner (from 8pm) across the road. Bring cash. Bar prices were reasonable: Homemade burger, fries and a glass of wine came to 8 Euros. There is plenty of free parking very near by. The breakfast is basic but good consisting of bread, jam, ham and cheese, juice and coffee. The host was very friendly and helpful, but doesn’t speak English. We got by in a mix of Spanish and French. The room was warm and comfortable with two small double beds. The bathrooms are shared.
- Friendly owner. Inexpensive. Good bar/restaurant just opposite.
- Que no hubiera ningún problema de aparcamiento, la limpieza, el fenomenal equipamiento y la belleza de las estancias, y la atención de la dueña y su amiga
La relación calidad precio es muy buena. La habitación pequeña pero confortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alzola Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alzola Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alzola Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alzola Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!