5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Almándoz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Almándoz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Almándoz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almándoz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almándoz Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Almándoz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Almándoz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Almándoz Navarre:
Casa Rural Ecológica Kaaño Etxea
Each room includes a rocking chair and a small desk. The private bathroom offers a shower. All rooms have access to a common lounge with a TV and mini library.The property can organize organic meals upon request. There are various hiking trails through the mountains and forest around this country house.Pamplona is 35 minutes’ drive from the Bed and Breakfast and San Sebastian can be reached within a 45-minute drive away.
- The family running it are wonderful , it is a place where to relax , be environmentally friendly and wonder in the wild nature
The staff was very helpful and friendly with us and our dog, which usually pets are treated with less respect.
The room was big with a lovely view to the valley beneath us.
It was clean and supplied with extra blankets if needed.
The bathroom was perfect for two people, enough space for our things to be placed and also clean!
The house big, beautiful and in a very quiet area.
Last but not least, we had a full breakfast with variaty on ecological products.
I have to mention as well that the family that owns the place have their own ecological garden.
Recommend for people who would like to get what they pay for.
It is far away from the city, only small villages around but with very good access from the road.
- Idyllic self-sufficient eco-lodge surrounded by nature. Friendly and helpful family hosts. Pets welcome. Very comfortable.
- Alberta was such a lovely host. She cooked dinner for us, all fresh, local and bio. We truly felt inspired by our stay, even though it was short (only 1 night) we left completely reborn. Slept so good and felt completely zen! Also the breakfast was amazing. Also I did a Life Energy session with Alberta which was a WOW experience.
- The unique setting , if that is what you are after , it is quite concealed in the forest , but that is the concept.The homemade food was delicious but also a bit pricey , still ok.The personal attention is indeed very far reaching , really sought contact to us , was very positive! Rooms are big and nicely decorated in an ecological way.
B&B Casa Rural Pikukoborda I
The bed and breakfast includes 1 bedroom, a living room, and a bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or vegetarian options.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.San Sebastian is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 14 miles from the property.
We loved the rural setting, the fabulous breakfast, the linen, the decor, the spaciousness of the living and sleeping room, the cleanliness and the friendly, happy and helpful host – Cristina.
The village of Lesaka added even more appeal to our stay, where we enjoyed several evening meals.
Ray and Jill Kent,
- Location is beautiful. Owner of the apartments is very friendly.
- Perfekte Gastgeberin in einem Haus in Alleinlage mit wunderschönem Ausblick
- Es ist ein sehr individuelles BB, mit großem Zimmer, alles sehr sauber, üppigem Frühstück und toller Lage. Der Charme des BB wird besonders durch die Gastgeberin Cristina geprägt.
- El apartamento es perfecto en cuanto a medidas y distribución y con un porche muy agradable.
- We loved the rural setting, the fabulous breakfast, the linen, the decor, the spaciousness of the living and sleeping room, the cleanliness and the friendly, happy and helpful host – Cristina.
Larraenea Bed and Breakfast
Each of the unit features a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a a hair dryer. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Larraenea Bed and Breakfast has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.San Sebastian is 24 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Everything – the host was wonderful, the house and room beautiful, the village lovely, the birdsong in the morning.
Comfortable bed and spacious room.
Well located near centre of town.
- Lovely room. Easy to walk about cute town. If you want to know the time every 15mins, lots of bells let you know.
- Such a beautiful place and Miate was the perfect hostess
- Had a bedroom with wooden beams. Fantastic view. Lesaka is a very pretty village.
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Alojamientos Acá y Allá features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers and bike storage.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 mi from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, while Olite is 30 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 mi away.
After a long day walking on the Camino , we were so glad to see a clean comfortable place with the use of a washing machine and dryer. Bonus is there is a swimming pool which we used.
but best of all was the home cooked meal of a delicious salad and the best flavoured chicken and roast potatoes of the trip. breakfast was included in price and the dinner was fantastic value for money at 10 euro with wine.
- This has been one of the best Albergue on my way to Santiago, great atmosphere, the food was AMAZING!! the kindness of the host is incredible! I fell after Zubiri and I was not able to walk, so I call them and he came were I was and took me to the albergue!
- Owners are very attentive, kind and caring to Pilgrims. Dinner was spectacular (chicken), even the salad was fabulous. This guy can cook.
- Very welcoming, great facilities, fantastic dinner, great hosts. Would love to go back
- Very clean, cozy and friendly albergue. Swimming pool and washing machine:) Delicious dinner made by the owner himself:)
- After a long day walking on the Camino , we were so glad to see a clean comfortable place with the use of a washing machine and dryer. Bonus is there is a swimming pool which we used.
Casa Rural Errebesena
This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a bidet and a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can go hiking or relax in the garden.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Zugarramurdi is 52 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The beautiful garden/ flowers. The way the Albergue had been designed with no doors to slam in the night. It was clean.
- Rooms and bathroom are very clean. The staff (a very kind lady) takes care of everything diligently. A good stop on “el camino”
- Wonderful owner! The lady helped us with many things and the place was fantastic!
- Beautiful old building. Clearly a cherished family home in a lovely little town. Host was welcoming and helpful. It was a perfect stop on our travels as parking wasn’t a problem.
- The lady who runs the casa is lovely, the old house was very beautiful and the room was comfortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Almándoz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Almándoz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Almándoz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Almándoz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!