5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Algonquin Highlands Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Algonquin Highlands Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Algonquin Highlands Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Algonquin Highlands Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Algonquin Highlands Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Algonquin Highlands Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Algonquin Highlands Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Algonquin Highlands Ontario:
Stouffermill Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Stouffermill Bed & Breakfast is located in Algonquin Highlands in the region of Ontario, just 12 miles from Minden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- We loved staying at Stouffermill B&B! Our hosts were flexible, relaxed and congenial and we were right at home. Loved the structural design of the house and the views. Having never been to the area, could see why Stouffermill is such a prized accommodation! We’d love to return in the summer or fall, for the hiking or canoeing!
- Everything about this breakfast was great: the hospitality of the hosts, the outstanding breakfast, the room, the hot tub, the location with great views on the algonquin highlands, the fact they put the flag of theit guests… also, Jessy and Don gave us lots of tips for visiting Algonquin Park and the local surroundings.
- A magnificient place to stay! The home is very well laid out, nicely decorated with antique furniture, very comfortable bed, superb amenities and our hosts Jessie and Don were very warm and welcoming. The breakfasts provided were exquisite! We are very satisfied with this B & B, and will go back in the future. The approximity to Algonquin Park is wonderful, didn’t take long to explore the area and all it has to offer
- Wonderful hosts, wonderful property, wonderful scenery, gorgeous breakfasts – a truly unforgettable experience!
This was our favourite place to stay on our trip. Unfortunately we did leave a night early because the weather was so poor but we would have loved to stay an extra night.
The owners were absolutely lovely, Sasha the pooch was beautiful and the breakfast was so delicious with the most amazing view.
We would definitely come back to visit Algonquin park again and some of the surrounding attractions/walks.
My partner and I actually got engaged while we were staying here, so we would love to go back.
12 Mile Lake Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 12 Mile Lake Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Carnarvon.Every room includes a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing.
This is a lovely spot on the lake with a great suite of rooms..bed/sit, kitchen and bath.
All the rooms were really well supplied and outfitted…all those things that you want to have but always forget to bring as well as a bunch of stuff that was just nice that they thought of …games, cards, cds . bug stuff etc
Kate made sure that we knew our way around the property and then she left us to our own devices (but was always just a ring away). And she served us a great breakfast in the morning.
Both Kate and Dorian were gracious , friendly and welcoming hosts. Our only regret is that we couldn’t have stayed longer….one night was simply not enough.
- Kate & Dorian were fantastic hosts. We had access to the lake and we had use of a paddle boat and canoe for free. Kate provided us with a list and maps of local area attractions and restaurants. Our room was very clean and we felt right at home. We were provided an assortment of teas, coffee and hot chocolate. We were able to choose what we wanted for breakfast and were able to request what time we wanted it prepared. The food was amazing. Also on site was a bbq to prepare supper or lunch.
- Outstanding experience. Lovely hosts. We had a delightful stay.
- The beds were comfortable, amenities great and the hosts very accommodating with an enjoyable and ample breakfast.
- It was so great to experience lakeside living in this well equipped suite of rooms which were comfortable and peaceful. Loved stepping outside for an early morning swim, followed by a delicious and ample breakfast with home-made bread and jams. Kate and Dorian were such good hosts, very helpful but not obtrusive. Lots to do in the area. A wonderful stay and introduction to Canada. Cheers!
- This is a lovely spot on the lake with a great suite of rooms..bed/sit, kitchen and bath.
Wild Swan Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wild Swan Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Minden.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- Bob is an excellent host! He takes great care of all his guests in his beautiful property. We truly enjoyed our stay at the Wild Swan and highly recommend it to anyone.
- Bob was an incredible host, lot’s of fun, and very hospitable. Everything was perfect. The breakfast was delicious and copious!
- The gentleman who runs the place is a very special character; warm and funny, he is welcoming and hosting is his passion plus, the food is excellent. Memorable trip that I will forever cherish.
- Our host was warm and welcoming and the home was beautiful. Bob’s breakfasts are out of this world!
- Breakfast was excellent. The room was very comfortable. Lots of antique furniture in keeping with the house.
Sunny Rock Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Sunny Rock Bed & Breakfast is located in Minden in the region of Ontario.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- The host was very welcoming. Available for advice, help, suggestions. Beautiful breakfasts and guest access to a kitchen and supplies.
We were very impressed with the cottage. It was so cozy and beautifully furnished with interesting gadgets dating back 150 years. It was so comfortable and private. The cottage had a huge balcony overlooking the river and falls. The hosts, Sally and Jan were incredibly hospitable and friendly. It is a great place to relax and read, go hiking and swimming at beaches near by. We had such a relaxing four days that it was difficult to come back to the City. Wonderful restaurants nearby located 10 minutes away by car.
Sally and Jan take a lot of pride in making their Bed and Breakfast an interesting and welcoming place. We had a great time. Thank you.
- Excellent getaway location on a lakeside, cosy house & room with excellent amenities (own bathroom with bathtub/jacuzzi, spacious room with fireplace). Great home made breakfast in the morning by Sally! Nice touch at check-out: Sally took our picture by the lake and gave it to us as a souvenir.
- Our room was very large with an amazing view of the lake. The room was equipped with a gas fireplace and a steam shower.
- Sally was a great host. Great conversations. A true bandb trooper! Breakfast was awesome.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Haliburton, 13 miles from Minden, 23Maple features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- I liked the fact that you could go and help yourself. I missed the hot breakfast in the am
- It was take the money and run. Owner met showed the room took payment and left. Breakfast was make your own with what’s here. Bed was a mattress on what felt like a skid. Very uncomfortable. If your looking for country charm at a b&b keep looking! This isn’t it!!!!
- Shared bathroom newly renovated and clean. Kitchenette, where continental breakfast is provided, is clean.
- The place was well situated in Haliburton, and very clean and pretty. The arrival time was flexible and the owner quite friendly. All the other guests were also quite friendly.
- Location, cleanliness, wonderful staff and comfort.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Algonquin Highlands Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Algonquin Highlands Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Algonquin Highlands Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Algonquin Highlands Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!