5 Best Apartments To Stay In Worcester Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Worcester Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Worcester Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Worcester Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Worcester Massachusetts. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Worcester Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Worcester Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Worcester Massachusetts:
Blithewood offers accommodations in Worcester, 2.7 miles from DCU Center Arena & Convention Center and 2.7 miles from Mechanics Hall. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A TV is available. Other facilities at Blithewood include a terrace.Worcester Regional Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Extended Stay America – Boston – Westborough – East Main Street
Featuring air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Boston – Westborough – East Main Street offers accommodations in Westborough. Boston is 28 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units have a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.ESA BostonE. Main St. Also includes a fitness center.Worcester is 11 miles from Extended Stay America – Boston – Westborough – East Main Street. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The room is very nice and some workers are very polite.Its very nice when someone is having a difficult time and people give you a smile or treat you polite.
- The room was spacious, well equipped and clean. The staff was very helpful and corteous.
- BEst Extended Stay I have been to – very clean, attentive decor, good continental breakfast, comfortable room with sleeper couch and sleeper recliner. Perfect for our needs for 10 day stay while house remodeled, and great price!
The handicapped bathroom . Bed was sufficient.
The breakfast bar was sufficient but would have liked coffee/tea to be available longer in the day. Most of the desk personnel & other staff were pleasant during our stay. The housekeeping staff was very accommodating when we needed a full supply of towels, etc.
- This was by far one of the better extended stays we’ve stayed at. Front desk people were friendly and nice and helpful. The rooms were very comfortable. There is the option to get better Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Make sure you buy it, it’s well worth it!!
Extended Stay America – Boston – Westborough – Computer Dr.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Extended Stay America – Boston – Westborough – Computer Dr. Is located in Westborough, just 27 miles from Boston. Worcester is 12 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in every unit.Cambridge is 25 miles from ESA Boston Computer Dr. Worcester Regional Airport is 15 miles from the property.
I did not shower in what appeared dirty bathtub
Broken open window
VERY dated property
- The size of the room and location was very good. TV was sufficient. As I arrived late, I didn’t use any of the furniture other than the bed.
- Free wifi and the patio out back were nice. The pool area was nice. The front desk staff were great !
- Facilities are good, pool is very clean and well maintained
- Nice people, clean and very well located property. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- I did not shower in what appeared dirty bathtub
Extended Stay America – Boston – Westborough – Connector Road
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Boston – Westborough – Connector Road is located in Westborough, just 28 miles from Boston. Worcester is 11 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub free toiletries, and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 25 miles from ESA Boston Connector Road, and Newton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The fridge microwave and sink in the kitchen. The pillows were great. Check in and out was very easy and quick. Didn’t get to use the laundry but it looked nice. Staff was super nice and professional.
- Pleasant stay caring all needs except stomach full breakfast and business center
- It was quiet, clean and so comfortable for my family and I. They were also great to our Service Dog during our stay. The hotel was located in a very convenient area for us to access all of the highways we needed. The bath tub was great to soak in for my fiancee.
- There is no breakfast, muffins, sank bars coffee thats it
- Clearly an extended stay property, but perfectly adequate for a one night stay while traveling. Bed and bathroom facilities were good. Kitchen facilities with two burner stove top, sink, microwave, and full size refrigerator. Adequate hot water and heat/cooling. Ask for dishes and kitchen equipment if needed. Only coffee/tea available in the small lobby in the morning along with packaged muffins. Property is located behind a restaurant and a large Motel and is not easily visible from the road. Accepts pets.
Extended Stay America – Boston – Marlborough
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Boston – Marlborough is located in Marlborough. Boston is 27 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit.Worcester is 13 miles from StayAmerica Boston, and Cambridge is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 16 miles from Extended Stay America – Boston – Marlborough.
- rented room for a family member. He complained it was not clean.
- I always stay there, due to I can cook my own food and the staff are very nice people
- It suits us. Modest breakfast is fine. Mechanics worked. The opposite of a hotel in India that would have four smiling doormen but broken mechanical items. And we were staying a week, which is unusual for us but fits the business model. The location was good for us as we travelled to Vermont, New Hampshire, western Mass., and Cape Cod. That, of course, is very unusual and will not happen again.
- Bed seem new and comfortable. Having the kitchen was great.
- It was the only hotel available that would allow our family of six (4 children) to stay in one room. The evening staff was exceptionally responsive.
Top Apartments In Worcester Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Worcester Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Worcester Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Worcester Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!