5 Best Apartments To Stay In Powell River British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Powell River British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Powell River British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Powell River British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Powell River British Columbia. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Powell River British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Powell River British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Apartments In Powell River British Columbia:
Pacific Point Market and Suites
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Pacific Point Market and Suites is located in Powell River in the region of British Columbia. Courtenay is 23 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a sitting and dining area. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Comox Airport is 17 miles away.
- The place was beautiful!! 3 bedroom condo set up. Had everything you could need or want !!
- This was a lovely place, clean, well appointed, comfortable beds, quiet, spacious. Can’t say enough about it. The staff were exceptional. We had arrived in from Vancouver by Ferry at mid-day and asked if possible, could we check in early to freshen up. Staff made every effort to get us in earlier than the normal 3 pm check-in date. We were very appreciative. Highly recommend! Only drawback if it is a drawback was that the people I was there to visit lived at the other end of Powell River, but hey, just a 15 minute drive – no big problem. Most of the main shopping area, restaurants etc, are on the northern end of town, but again, not a big problem. Pretty view from living room window. Will stay here again for sure. Thank you to the staff.
- Location, size of rooms, cleanliness and kitchen facilities are always to me when staying here as I am always on business when here.
- Wonderful homey feeling, clean beds, equipped kitchen.
- Spotless, spacious accommodation within easy reach of Powell River centre and trails.
Cranberry Lake Court
Located 24 miles from Courtenay, Cranberry Lake Court offers accommodations in Powell River. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
StudioOne Pebble Beach
StudioOne Pebble Beach offers accommodations in Powell River, just 24 miles from Courtenay. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has a dishwasher and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at StudioOne Pebble Beach include a barbecue.You can play ping-pong and darts at the property, and the area is popular for snorkeling and hiking. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 19 miles from StudioOne Pebble Beach.
No reviews yet.
Higgin’s Inn offers accommodations in Brew Bay. Courtenay is 28 miles away.The accommodation features a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Quiet location,walking distance to rocky beach.View of water. Suite large.Nice outdoor sitting area on veranda
- Very comfortable place, nice and quiet, very nice people
- One cannot find anything wrong with this accommodation. extremely comfortable and great value. Will stay here again.
The bed was extremely comfortable.
Rob and grandchildren were great
We lacked nothing.
We would stay again.
- Everything was perfect. The owners were very friendly and helpful. We had a lovely stay.
Sandcastle at South Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Sandcastle at South Beach is located in Savary Island, just 27 miles from Mount Washington. Campbell River is 21 miles away.All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also provided.Sandcastle at South Beach also includes a barbecue.Courtenay is 20 miles from Sandcastle at South Beach. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 16 miles from Sandcastle at South Beach.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Powell River British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Powell River British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Powell River British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Powell River British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!